-怎么啦?
-What?
怎么了?
What?
我很想你,我想要我们在一起
I miss you.I miss us.
你不想吗?
Don't you?
是啊,我也想
Yeah.I guess.
那就让它实现吧
Then let it happen.
这对我来说可能快了一点
You know, this is...It's all just a wee bit too fast for me.
梦想就如地上的路,地上本没有路,走的人多了,也便成了路
Well, if you don't let things happen,
nothing's gonna get resolved.
侬晓得伐,距离才产生美
You know, it's good to have space.
好吧
Fine.
-我去和爱丽丝吃晚餐
-I'm gonna go meet Alice for dinner.
-哇,晚餐
-Oh. Dinner.
-别这样
-Stop it.
-她想上你
-She wants to fuck you, you know.
-天哪!
-Oh, my gosh.
-怎么了惊喜吗?
-What?Like you're surprised?
-你知道了?
-You knew about this?
-这还不明显么
-Well, isn't it obvious?
-什么时候寄来的?
-When did this come?
我靠
Oh, that.
没关系的啦
Is that important?
对不起我来晚了,上得很慢吗?
Hey.Sorry I was late.Is it slow?
-卧♥槽♥,你咋的了?
-Dude, what the hell?
-什么?
-What?
瞧你内眸子
Your fucking eye.
-眼睛?我眼睛肿么了?
-My eye?What about it?
-快去厕所照照
-Go to the fucking bathroom.
拿娘炸逼!
What the fuck?
-卧♥槽♥!何丽谢特!
-What the fuck?Fuck.Holy shit!
-对不起对不起,我想来看看你,你没事吧?
-Sorry. I'm sorry. I just wanted to check on you.Are you okay?
我。。我没事,有点小毛病
Yeah, I'm...I'm a little jumpy.
卧♥槽♥你眼睛这什么啊?
What the hell is wrong with your eye?
可能被什么东西割到了,或者是过敏了
I think there's something caught in it or...or, like, an allergic reaction.
你真得去医院看看了
Well...you need to get it looked at, because...
-我考,你这是血继限界的节奏啊
-it looks super gross, man.
-感谢点化
-Thanks.
说真的,你是不是在嗑药啊
I'm serious.What the fuck have you been smoking?
-没有,我刚从大妮儿那出来
-Nothing. I...I just left Nikki's.
-哦,是嘛?你俩独♥立♥自主了?
-Oh, yeah?You guys working it out?
-可能吧
-Maybe.
略吊
Great.
喂,那晚那个男人的消息有吗?
Hey, have you heard anything about that guy from the other night?
哦对,我看朝闻天下说警♥察♥正在通缉这个男人
Oh. Yeah.They put out an alert about him on the fucking news this morning
就像通缉恋童变♥态♥男那样,他们说这个人极度危险
like they do with child molesters.I mean, they said he could be dangerous.
-我勒了个去
-Holy shit.
-勒的对,太可怕了
-Yeah.Crazy.
是啊
Yeah.
宝贝,你没事吧?
Honey, are you okay?
我没事,别过来
I'm fine.Stay back.
我滴妈
Oh, my God.
你到底怎么了?跟我说实话
What is wrong? Be honest with me.
没怎么,我就是病了
Nothing.I'm just sick.
你怀孕了吗?
Are you pregnant?
你不是老骂我是死同性恋么?
What's that word you love to call me so much? Dyke?
没有,我没怀孕
No, I'm not pregnant.
你走开啦
Just leave me alone.
哦对了
Oh, yeah.
比赛我进了
I got in.
妈妈为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
第三日(最终日)
到底怎么了?
What the fuck?
妈妈,你把热水都用没了吗?
Mom, did you use all the hot water?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
-你把热水都用没了?
-Did you use all the hot water?
-我还没洗澡呢
-I haven't showered yet.
没热水了
Well, there's not any hot water.
-你搞毛线啊,整得跟东莞桑拿房♥似的
-Are you kidding me?It's like a sauna in here.
-你瞧
-Look.
-看见没,没热水
-See? Nothing.
-卧♥槽♥!
-Oh, my God!
-怎么了?
-What?
-莎莎!
-Samantha!
看看你的手
Look at your hand!
这种事情再也不能发生在这屋里了!
I will not stand for this in this house again.
再也不能了!
Never again.
-你去哪?
-Where are you going?
-去看医生
-I'm going to the doctor.
-你心里想去哪儿?
-Where are you really going?
-别管我了
-Get off my back.
-亲爱的,我问你是因为我关心你
-Honey, I ask because I care.
-你很晚才睡,你生病了,上次就是这样开始的
-You've been sleeping in late.You're "sick."That's how it started the last time.
-根本就是两码事
-This isn't last time.
你又不知道我每天晚上去了哪里,我不是你想象中的那种烂人混混
You don't know where the fuck I'm going every night.I'm not this horrible person that you think I am in your head.
-我可没这么说!
-I didn't say you were!
-你心里就这么想的!
-You don't have to say it!
-你干嘛?
-What was that?
-你做了什么?
-What did you do?
什么呀?
Excuse me?
你到底对自己做了什么?
What are you doing to yourself?
都不知道你在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
你的头发。。。
Your hair.
-怎么回事?
-What is this?
-为什么要这么做?
-What did you do?
-你以为是我自己干的?
-You think I did this?
操!
Fuck!
莎莎,你要去哪?回来!
Sammy, where are you going?Come back!
喂,我是乔治,你在哪呢?
Hey. It's George.Where are you?
对不起,乔治,我要去看医生,完了还得去别的地方
Fuck.I'm sorry, George.I'm headed to the doctor and then I have to be somewhere.
医生?你怎么没跟我请假?
The doctor?Why didn't you ask off?
-突发事件,没来得及跟你说
-This is an emergency.
-怎么?很严重么?要死啦?
-What, are you dying?
-喂?
-Hello?
-没,但情况真的很紧急,乔治
-No, but it is an emergency,George.
行了你的事昨天我听说了,可店里现在真的需要你,在新人代替之前你先来顶一会好吗
Listen, I heard about yesterday.I only have you on right now.I need you to come in just for a little bit until I can get someone to replace you.
怎么样?
Is that cool?
喂?
Hello?
-喂?
-Hello?
-知道了,我马上到
-Yeah. Okay.I'll be there in a minute.
操
Fuck!
嘿,萨曼莎
Hey, Sam.
喂喂,上班不能戴墨镜
Whoa, whoa, whoa.You can't wear those.
我病情很严重,给我个面子,乔治
I really need you to cut me some slack here, George.
我给你面子,你也得给我面子,是不?
I'm cutting you slack, but I can't have
you look like slack at work, get it?
我了个艹,你怎么搞的?
Holy shit. What happened?
-是结膜炎
-It's pinkeye.
-啊,介就寺传说中的写轮眼啊
-Oh, that looks like some really bad pinkeye.
就寺刚呀,所以我才说要去看医生的
I know.The doctor. Remember?
恩,是应该去医院,你看着有点悬啊
Yeah.You should go.I mean, you look not well.
试着斜视看看
Try to squint or something.
不好意思让您久等了,请问还需要什么吗?
Sorry about the wait.Is there anything else I can get you?
额。。。。够了就这些
I think we'll be okay.
诺,我去确认下您的菜好了没
Great.I will go check on your food.
我把乔伊带来了,你把脸稍微拾掇一下
I got Joey coming in for you.You can take care of your face when he gets here.
喂,莎莎
Hey, Sam?
嘿,莎莎,等等,莎莎
Hey, Sam! Wait up! Sam!
-嘿,莎莎
-Hey, Sam! Hey.
-你要干嘛?
-What do you want?
-我来看你,我以为你在上班
-I was just coming in to see you.I figured you'd be working.
-我要走了
-I got to go.
-等等,你还好吗?