莎莎,你内桌有客人
Sam, you've got someone in your section.
知道了,谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
你还好吧?
Is everything okay?
恩,我没事
Yeah. I'm good.
-嘿,莱利
-Hey, Riley.
-嘿
-Hey.
-又来光顾了哈
-Back again, huh?
-你懂的,我喜欢这里
-Yup.I know what I like.
那晚在爱丽丝家
Listen, about the other night at Alice's.
-我并非。。。。
-I was not trying to...
-不用解释了
-No explanation needed.
-爱丽丝说的那些话,我替她向你道歉
-And I'm sorry about what Alice said.
-不,不用,开玩笑罢了
-Oh, no, don't be.It was funny.
你还是点老三套?
So you want the usual?
是的,我。。。
Yeah.I...
-嘿,跟我换个桌好吗?
-Hey, can you switch sections with me?
-没问题
-Yeah. Sure.
-欢迎,你们好吗?
-Hey.How you guys doing?
-还可以,你呢?
-Fine. How are you?
-我很好,谢谢
-Oh, I'm fine, thanks.
-想点什么饮料?
-What can I get you to drink?
-额。。。我来一杯霞多丽,谢谢
-I'll have a glass of chardonnay, please.
-不好意思,要什么?
-I'm sorry.What was that?
-一杯霞多丽,谢谢
-Glass of...Chardonnay, please.
那。。那小姐你呢?
A-and for you, ma'am?
额。。。我先给二位上两杯水,然后很快上酒
I'm gonna get you some water and I'll be right back with those drinks.
-喂,帮我照顾下我那桌客人
-Hey, can you cover my table?
-你去哪?
-Where are you going?
-我去去就来
-I'll be just a minute.
莎莎?
Samantha?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
没事,我一会就过去
Yeah, I'll be out in a second.
好吧
Okay.
-汝这是何故?
-Is everything okay?
-没事,就有点,有点头痛
-Yeah.Just really bad cramps.
要不要得宝卫生棉?
Do you need a tampon?
我去招呼客人了
I'm gonna go take care of this table.
-请喝水
-Here you go.
-谢谢
-Thank you.
二位想好点什么了吗?
Are you ready to order?
-好了
-什么情况?你咋的了?
萨曼莎?
Samantha?
嗨,萨曼莎,你好吗?
Hello, Samantha.How are you?
-我很好,你呢
-I'm okay.How are you?
-很好,很好
-Fine.Fine.
告诉我你哪里不舒服?
What seems to be the problem?
额。。。我。。我感到有点奇怪
Well, I'm feeling kind of funny.
说来听听
What kind of funny?
额。。我今早起来,肚子痛得要死
Well, this morning, I woke up,and my stomach was killing me,
然后我就去卫生间了,然后,有血,出来好多血
and then I went to the bathroom, and there was blood...there was a lot of blood.
-是不是月经来了?
-Did you start your period?
-大概吧
-I think so.
可总觉得不对劲,很痛
But something's wrong.It's acting up.
来检查一下
Let's take a look.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
再来一次
Again.
再来
One more time.
好的
Good.
你有过心脏病史吗?或者你的家人有吗
Do you have a history of heart problems?Or anybody in your family?
-没有啊,怎讲?
-No. Why?
-你的心率异常地慢
-Your heart rate is unusually slow.
请不要动
Hold still for me.
别动
Hold still.
-能张大嘴吗,说“啊”
-Okay, open wide for me.Say, "Ah."
-“啊~~~~~”
-Ah...
谢谢配合
Thank you.
那,怎么说?
So what is it?
你的耳道似乎受到了某种影响,可能让你的头痛变严重
Well, your ear canals appear to be getting infected.That could be a head cold getting worse.
降低你的免疫系统,导致你心率下降
Now, the illness may be lowering your immune system,which may be lowering your heart rate.
但这不能解释为什么你的阴♥道♥会流血
But that would not explain the vaginal bleeding.
要检查一下吗?
Shall we take a look?
那,要是我告诉你,还有别的病症呢?
What if I told you there was something else?
我。。我下面的皮肤有问题
I-I have a rash... down there.
躺下吧
Lie back for me.
-萨曼莎,萨曼莎你的性生活很频繁吗?
-Samantha.Samantha, are you sexually active?
-为什么问这个?
-Why?
你应该知道为什么
I think you know why.
我是女同性恋
I'm a lesbian.
你和男性有没有过频繁的性行为?
Have you ever been sexually active with a man?
我猜有吧
I will take that as a yes.
昨天晚上,哦不,大前天晚上,搞了一次
It-it was one time, last night...two nights ago.
-萨曼莎,如果你不实事求是。。。
-Samantha, if you're not being truthful with me, I...
-我发誓,是大前天晚上
-I swear.It was the other night.
就那一晚,在那之前,我八个月没和男人做过了
That's it. I haven't been with a guy in eight months until then.
有保护措施吗?
Are you using protection?
我。。我不知道,我都不记得那晚做了什么
I don't-I don't remember if we did the other night.
你的确,得了很严重的皮疹
Well, you definitely have a severe rash.
很多死皮,炎症
Lots of dead skin, chafing.
-很难受是吗?
-Is there any discomfort?
-佛祖啊,是的
-God, yes.
晚上回家以后涂些润肤露吧
You should apply some moisturizing lotion when you get home tonight.
-那出血呢?
-What about the bleeding?
-除非是内出血
-Unless it's some sort of internal bleeding or...
-或者。。。意外生孕的话。。。
-an unknown pregnancy...
-我说过了
-I told you, I...
就那一晚,就这样
The other night, that's it.
目前为止,我只能确定,你得了头痛和皮疹
As far as I can tell you have a head cold and 'a rash.
莎莎,我差点忘了你要来
Sam.I totally forgot you were visiting.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
现在上班时间吧?你翘班等下乔治又要发飙了
Aren't you supposed to be at work?You know George is gonna be pissed at you for missing again.
乔治这厮扣吾俸禄,欺人太甚
It was dead.He cut me early.
-汝勇气略吊
-Good of you to stop by, then.
-甚是
-Yeah.
-昨晚工作肿么样?
-So how was work last night?
-糟透了,有个变♥态♥佬打了我一晚上
-Oh, it was fucking awful.There was this guy there that was hitting on me all night.
不过,他倒让我想起以前经常来看你的那个鳖男
Actually, he reminded me of that fellow that always comes in to see you.
-莱利
-Riley.
-对,就她
-Yeah, that's him.
我就搞不懂,为什么这些臭男人明知道不可能得到我们却还是想要试一试
I just don't understand it.It's like they know they can't have us,so they try even harder.
最后我就跟那变♥态♥挑明了:甭想让老娘碰你的鸡♥巴♥
Finally I just told him, I said,"I'm not gonna touch your cock."
他走的时候留下两百块小费想打动我,真他♥娘♥的♥寒碜
Then he ran up a $200 tab trying to impress me.It was pathetic.
你不舒服么?
Are you not feeling well?
我没事
I'm okay.
原谅我,忠言逆耳:你脸色差得要屎
I don't mean to be a twat,but you look like shit.
我知道,那晚喝太多,还没缓过来
Yeah...I think that hangover is sticking with me.
是嘛
Right.
对了,我这有你的信
Anyway, I've got your post.
-是不是大赛寄来的通知?我正等着回信呢
-Oh, anything from the committee?I've been waiting to hear back.
-不知道啊
-I don't know.
我带了样东西
So I got us something.
是吗?
Did you?
今天是我俩十个月纪念日
Today's ten months.
哦,对!
Oh. Right.
我不知道我们要不要交换礼物
I didn't know we were exchanging gifts.
这纪念日有点别扭是吧?
It's kind of an odd anniversary, right?
我只是想通了很多关于我俩之间的事情
Well, I...I just figured with everything
that's been going on,
妥,你是对的
it'd be nice.
这地方真好,我很开心在这被你征服
The place looks nice.Happy to see you kept my stuff.
-闭嘴
-Stop it.