导演
埃里克·英格兰
主演
娜嘉拉·汤森德
嗨,我是大妮儿,有本早奏,无事退朝
Hi. You've reached Nikki.If you cannot leave a message, you better have something good to say!
嘿,是我,我和爱丽丝约好了
Hey. It's me.I'm about to go into Alice's.
下了班有空就过来玩,你来我会很开心的
If you want to stop by after work, please do.It'd be great to see you.
你要是不来,我明天去看你,好了,拜
If not, I will see you tomorrow.Okay.Bye.
嘿,瞧瞧谁来了,大妮子呢?
Hey!Look at you.Where's Nik?
-她还在上班,完了可能会过来
-She's at work, but she might stop by later, though.
-哟,目测今晚有人要当单身女王了哈?
-Okay.Single girl tonight, then, hmm?
好了咱们先整两盅,你喝什么?
Come on. Let's get us a drink.What are you having?
-你应该喝过了吧,还喝?
-I think you've already had enough.
-靠,得了吧,快说想喝啥
-Oh, hush, hush.Come on. What are you having?
-那来瓶雪花好了
-Just get me a beer.
-行
-All right.
-嘿,莎莎
-Hey, Sam.
-嗨
-Hey.
-莱利
-Riley.
-好啊,没想到会碰见你,爱丽丝还说你可能不来了呢
-Yeah. I didn't expect to see you here.I thought Alice said you might not be coming.
-是啊,我也是心血来潮
-Yeah, it was a last-minute thing.
-妙哉
-Cool.
-我请你喝点什么吧?
-Can I get you a drink?
-哦不用了,爱丽丝已经去弄了
-Oh, no, no.Alice just went to get me something.
-哦是嘛,对不起
-Okay. Oh, of course.I'm sorry.
有啥对不起的?
For what?
-因为。。。那个厄。。。
-For... assuming, um...
-嘿,算了,没事
-Hey. It's okay.It's not a big deal.
-内什么,你还在那个酒吧当服务生?
-So are you still seeing that bartender?
-我尿急,失陪了
-I'm gonna run to the bathroom really quick.Sorry.
稍等一会,你们继续,莎莎,嘿!
Oh, sorry. Hold on.Sam.Hey.
-扎因?什么事?
-Zain.What's up?
-额。。。没啥
-Nothing.
只是。。。有好久没见了,你还好吧
It's been... a long time.You been good?
-还行吧,正在努力变好
-Yeah.I'm trying to.
-话说。。。大妮子呢?
-Uh...where's Nik?
对不起,我说错什么了吗
Is that-did I say...Sorry.Did I say something weird?
没有,她没来,她挺好的
No.You know what?It's fine.
好吧
Forget it.
-如果你想跟我去厕所啪啪啪的话。。。
-'Cause I'm about to go to the bathroom, if you need a bump.
-不用了
-I'm good.
真的不用?
It'll help.
-谢谢,真的
-Thanks.Really.
-好吧
-All right.
我有求必应
Well, let me know.
-要帮忙吗?
-Do you need some help with that?
-这是为你特别调制的
-I got you a drink.
-哦呵!这里面都什么呀?
-Oh, what is in that?
-伏特加
-Vodka.
-还有呢?
-And what else?
-还是伏特加
-Vodka.
-我刚不说了嘛,不喝这个
-This isn't what I asked for.
-哎呀,都是酒精嘛,你会喜欢的
-Oh, it's alcohol.Come on. You'll love it.
来,干两杯,感情深一口焖
Shots.Come on.Shots solve everything.
-两杯我可干不了
-I can't do two shots.
-两杯不行那就四杯
-Well, you're not gonna do two shots.You're gonna do four shots.
-哦不不不,我不行的
-Oh, no, no, no.I-I can't.
-快点
-Quick.
-你要灌醉我啊?
-Are you trying to get me drunk?
-对
-Yes!
-没错
-Yes!
-妮姬看见的话她会杀了我的
-If Nikki shows up,she's gonna kill me.
-操她个蛋
-Oh, fuck her.
今朝有酒今朝醉
She's not gonna show up.
-爱丽丝。。。
-Alice...
-喝!
-Drink.
你就喝吧
Come on.
-快点,杯子拿好干了它,别想那么多了
-Just do it before you think about it.just do it.
-好啦,我喝
-Fine.Okay.
快,人生得意须尽欢,莫使金樽空对月
Let's do this.Hurry before you regret your life choices.
哥们,你还是换个目标吧,她对我们这种男人已经不感性趣了
Might as well look elsewhere, my friend. She is no longer interested in what our kind have to offer.
啊哦,莱利在那
Uh-oh.You know, Riley's on the prowl.
他被你身体散发出的荷尔蒙勾住了,还搁那装呢
He can sense that the alcohol is taking over your body. He's gonna sit there silently
你已经将他的大男子主义吹拂得一干二净
off to the side,until he senses that you've thrown all your inhibitions to the wind
他现在就算当单身女王脚下的男♥奴♥都乐意
and that's when he's gonna make his move,sweeping you off of your feet and into his bed
-呵呵,酒后乱性啊?
-Oh, as if that would help
-嘿,莱利
-Hey, Riley
莎莎说你要是能像拉拉那样舔她的逼,她愿意陪你玩一个多钟头
Sam says if you can eat pussy like a lesbian,then she'll take you for a ride in about an hour or so
-爱丽丝,你搞毛线啊?
-Alice, what the fuck are you doing?
-没关系啦,他知道我在开玩笑
-Oh, come on.He knows I'm kidding.
我是让这苦逼屌♥丝知道他没这个艳福
Well, someone has to tell that kid he doesn't have a chance.
-那你得通知派对一半的人了
-And you had to tell half the party, as well.
-其实这里一半以上人我都不认识
-I don't know half these people, anyways.
嗨,我是大妮儿,有本早奏,无事退朝
Hi.You've reached Nikki.If you cannot leave a message,you better have something good to say!
Hey.It's...it's almost 2:00.
嘿,现在。。。快两点了
你还是没来
I guess you're not coming.
I probably shouldn't be calling you, but...I can't help it.
也许不该老打电♥话♥烦你,可我实在忍♥不住
我想你,好想
I'm thinking of you...a lot.
我也不知道今晚怎么熬过去
And...I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna stay.
那。。。还是早上见吧
So...I guess I'll see you in the morning.Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
-操,干哈啊你?
-Shit!Look what you made me do.
-真抱歉,我来扫吧
-I'm so sorry.I'll help you clean that up.
这你拿好
Here's your drink.
我刚才在喝酒吗?我都不记得了
Did I have a drink?I don't even remember what I was doing.
我亲眼看到你拿着这杯酒
I'm pretty sure I saw you holding it.
-你老盯着我♥干♥嘛?
-Are you spying on me?
-你看上去。。。很有趣
-I thought you looked...interesting.
有趣?第一次听人这么说我
Interesting.Haven't heard that one before.
-刚才见过你,你认识爱丽丝?
-I think I saw you earlier.You know Alice?
-我和一个朋友一块来的,我叫碧杰
-I came here with a friend,B.J.
-那就是你朋友认识爱丽丝啰?
-How does your friend know Alice?
-这我不大清楚
-I'm not sure.
-你说的那个朋友该不会就是你女友吧?
-Is your friend a girlfriend and
you're just not saying it?
-不,没这回事
-No, it's not.
-那你呢?有伴没?
-How about you?Are you here with anyone?
-没有
-No.I'm not.
-你在等情人来?
-Well, are you seeing anyone?
-是的
-Yeah. I am.
-他真是个幸运的男人
-He's a lucky guy.
她是女人
Girl.
多久了?
How long has that been going on?
-你是问我蕾丝边多久了还是问跟她多久了?
-Me being a lesbian or me and her?
-都想问
-Both.
一样久
Same time.
-你被打击到了?
-Are you intimidated?
-有一点
-A little.
她今晚怎么没同你来?
Why isn't she here with you tonight?
能不能停下来。。。
We should stop.
我是说真的。。。
I'm serious.
雅灭蝶~~嗯~~啊~~
Please?
哦内噶衣~~嗯~~啊~~
Please.
第一日
欧,妈蛋
Oh, holy shit.
嘿莎莎,是我,妮姬,收到你的陌陌了,昨晚生意实在太好,没工夫出来
Hey, Sam. It's Nik.I got your messages last night,and I was super busy at work,so there was no way I was going out after.
额。。。那待会见吧,就这样,拜拜
So yeah, I guess I'll just see you when I see you.All right. Bye.
-屋里好冷啊
-It's freezing in here.
-寺伐?我刚开暖气。你着凉啦?
-You think?I was gonna turn the air on.You feel okay?
-你在这干嘛呢?
-What are you doing home?
-我啊,我休息,我收拾垃圾
-Well, I was on my break,and I thought I would pick some stuff up and...
你收到组委会的邀请了没?
You hear from the committee?
-你怎么比我还心急?
-Can't make them get back to me faster.