-不知道,为了那十万块奖金吧
-I don't know.For 100 grand?
我认为应该催一下
That could use some follow-up, I think.
-要不要妈妈帮你看看?
-Can I see them?
-妈妈
-Mom.
早上睡这么迟,日子正从身边流过
Slept in pretty late this morning.Day's getting away from you.
-昨天回来是有点晚
-I was out kind of late.
-我听见了
-I heard.
-街坊邻居都知道“晚出早归”是我女儿的风格
-So did the whole apartment building when you came home.
-我骄傲,那行了,我要去找妮姬了
-Great.Well, I'm gonna go get ready to see Nikki.
-哦,你们俩要干嘛?
-Oh, what are you two gonna do?
-你懂的,闺蜜间的私事
-You know, girly things.
-还以为你不来了
-I didn't think you were coming.
-我说了会来的
-I said I would.
-你是不是感冒了?
-Are you going somewhere cold?
-没有,就有点点不舒服
-No, I-I think I'm just getting sick.
昨晚断片了?
Or hungover.
-我走了之后怎么样?
-So how was work after I left?
-你没收到我语♥音♥吗?
-Did you get my message?
-收到了
-Yeah.
-昨晚你那小情人的派对开得怎样?
-How was your lover's?
-别这样,我讨厌你这么说
-Stop it.I hate when you say that.
就内样呗
It was... okay.
有没有跟什么人撸啊撸?
Did you do anything fun?
没有
No.
就只是想你
I missed you, though.
我的那些花越长越漂酿
The flowers are looking good.
那盆石斛兰真的盛开绽放了
I actually got the Dendrobium spectabile to bloom.
-真的?
-Oh, really?
-对啊
-Yeah.
很有机会赢得比赛
I think I have a real shot at getting in.
-听着,如果我成功了,我俩同居的事是不是可以。。。。
-Listen, if I get accepted,could we talk about me moving?
-打扰一下,请问。。。
-Excuse me, but...
我们是不是在哪见过?
do I know you from somewhere?
-你说什么?
-I'm sorry?
-我好像见过你,你叫什么名字?
-I've seen you around before.What's your name?
-靠,你泡错人了
-Oh, that's smooth.
你啥意思?
I'm sorry?
没啥意思,她对男人没兴趣
She's not interested, mate.
恕我直言:你下边这个设备,跟她不配套
Sorry to tell you that.Put it this way:you're not working with the right equipment down there.
-听明白了没?
-Are you done yet?
-明白了,明白了
-Yeah.Yeah.
逗逼男人
Fucking men.
开饭啦
Dinner is served.
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
我端到房♥间里吃
I'm gonna go sit down and eat
今晚跟妈妈在饭桌上吃饭
Tonight we're having dinner sitting at the table.
-我又不是小孩子
-I'm not 12.
-在我地盘这,就得听我的,给我坐下
-My roof, my rules.Sit.
-我在这住不了多久了
-You know, I'm not gonna be here much longer.
-只要你一天在这,装也要给我装一天的女儿
-Then while you're here, we're going to act like a family.
-我可以住旅馆
-I can go get a hotel.
-你为什么要住旅馆?
-Why would you do that?
-住旅馆没这么多破规矩
-So I don't have to put up with these ridiculous rules.
-你和你那室友有哪天坐在一起吃过这种家常菜?
-You and your roommate never sat at the dinner table and had dinner together?
-“室友”?
-My roommate?
文艺的叫法
Humor me.
-是,我们只叫外卖♥♥,可你懂什么,我们又不是你这种普通的家庭妇女
-No.We didn't.As you can imagine, we're not your ordinary couple.
-就等你这句话
-That's what this is about.
你们就是这样才成为异类的,放肆!
It's a part of not being ordinary.Watch that.
-在这呆十天就让我快抓狂了
-I've been here ten days, and you're already driving me nuts.
-那你要去哪?开房♥?
-So where are you gonna go?A hotel?
-那也得几个礼拜
-That'll last you a couple of weeks.
-足够了
-That's all I need.
-你搬回这儿那天也是这么说的
-That's what you said when you got here.
-两礼拜时间过过很快的
-Your two weeks is coming up fast.
-一切会好起来的,我跟她今天处得很愉快
-Everything's gonna work out.We had a really good time today.
-如果情况并非如此呢?你作何打算?
-And what if it doesn't?What's your plan?
-独♥立♥生活
-Get my own place.
-你有钱吗?
-With what money?
-花道比赛赚的钱
-With the money I get from the flowers.
-八字都还没一撇
-You haven't been following up.
-你怎么知道你一定能入围?
-How do you know you're gonna get in?
-行了,我不想多说了,谢谢你的款待
-You know what?I don't want to talk about this.Thanks for dinner.
-你没事吧?
-You okay?
-额。。。。没事
-Um... yeah.
-有点头痛
-It's... just cramps.
-真的没事?
-You sure?
-我要去睡觉了
-I'm gonna lie down.
-有事叫我
-Do you need anything?
-没事啦
-I'll be fine.
第二日
-哎哟卧♥槽♥,见鬼
-Fuck.Shit! Oh!Shit, shit, shit!
-你在做早饭吗?
-Are you making breakfast?
-怎么了?
-What happened?
-这短命的咖啡壶,烫到手了
-Oh, I burned my hand on that damn coffeepot.
-你在烧什么东西吗?
-Are you cooking something?
-没啊,怎么了?
-No. Why?
-没什么
-No reason.
-我没事,如果你真的关心老妈的话。。。
-I'm fine, if you were wondering.
-切,对不起啦
-Shit.Sorry.
-我来帮你涂
-Let me help you.
-妈妈好感动
-Thanks.
-你啥时候走?
-When are you going in?
-马上
-I'm gonna leave here in a minute.
-你自己处理一下吧,我得走了
-You can keep it.I have more at work.
-今天又睡过头,你没事吧?
-You slept in this morning.You feeling okay?
-我不想又吵起来
-Don't even start with that.
-当妈的都爱唠叨
-It's my job.
-你脸色不太好
-Not looking very well.
-谢谢老妈的关心
-Thanks, Mom.
-感觉怎样?
-How are you feeling?
-头很不舒服,以前宿醉断片从没超过一天的
-Fucking awful.I've never had a hangover that lasts more than a day.
好的很,这说明酒精正在清除你的压力
That's good. It means the alcohol is cleansing you of your stress.
等等,我有电♥话♥
Hey, hold on.
算了,一会再接
Never mind. It can wait.
-是傻大个打来的?喜新厌旧了哈?
-Ignoring her calls, huh?Big one?
-别闹
-Shut up.
-对了,有没有看我短♥信♥?
-So did you get my text messages?
-操,我忘看了,什么事?
-Fuck, I forgot to check them.What's going on?
操,我他妈的刚经历了最最糟糕的一个早晨
I've had the worst fucking morning.
-警♥察♥来我家把我从床上拖出来审我
-I woke up to the fucking cops at my house this morning.
-啥?不会吧?
-What? Are you serious?
-真的
-Yeah.
-问你什么了?
-Well, what for?
-他们在找一个男人,这厮曾来过那晚那个派对
-They're looking for some guy who was at my house a couple nights ago.
-什么呀,哪个男人?
-No way. Who?
-我也不知道,好像叫什么碧伦特·杰飞,字表碧杰
-I don't know.Some guy named Brent Jaffe.
警♥察♥说这人咋了?
Well, did they say why?
啥也没说,不明觉秘
No, and they were being really weird about it.They wouldn't say much about it
就跟我说如果有人想到什么知道什么就通知他们
, just that if I talked to anyone that knew anything to give them a call.
-那么。。。你知道些什么吗?
-So... do you know anything?
-不,我不知道。这也太搞了吧?希望不是什么大事
-No, I don't.That's crazy.Hope it's nothing serious.
是啊,究竟出了什么样的狗屁事要让条子叫醒我
Well, it was serious enough for the cops to fucking wake me up.
在我家东翻西找,我可不管那些条子有多帅
No more randoms at my house.I don't care how hot they are.
-有没有给你看照片神马的?
-Did they show you a picture or anything?
-看了,可我不记得有没有这个人,那晚我喝得烂醉如泥
-Yeah, but I didn't recognize him.I was so fucked up that night.
-屋里丢什么东西没?
-Well, is anything missing from your place?
-不知道啊,我得找找
-I'm, like, going through everything right now, but...I don't think so.
-这样,我先去上班了,空了再打给你,好吗
-Well, listen, I got to go into work, but
I'll call you as soon as I'm out, okay?
-好吧,拜宝贝
-Okay.Bye, love.