Kate! Kate! Get in the truck.
妈的
Fuck.
他知道孩子的名字
He knew the kids' names.
等等 信♥号♥♥不好 等我到外面
Hold on, you're breakin' up, okay? Let me go outside.
天呐
Oh, fuck.
运河里信♥号♥♥不好 等我到外面
Cell service sucks here on the river. Hold on, I'm goin' outside.
喂 他让我告诉你
Hello? He told me to tell you...
等下 我听不见
No, hold on. I can't hear you.
他让我告诉你不要丢水里
He told me to tell you not to dump it in...
他让我告诉你不要丢水里
He told me to tell you not to dump it.
谁
Who did?
谁 还不是那个来咱们家的混♥蛋♥
Who? The asshole who came to the house!
-谁告诉他的 -什么
-Who the fuck told 'im? -What?
孩子们还好吗
The boys okay?
他们在我身边 我们在珍妮家
They're here. We're at Jeanie's.
凯特 喂
Kate? Hello?
克里斯 快回家
Chris, please come home.
克里斯
Chris?
克里斯
Chris?!
怎么样
Hey, how did it go?
撞坏的地方修好了
We boarded up the front window.
警♥察♥做了记录 他们在追捕他
The cops took a report. They're lookin' for the guy.
-好的 -他们想和你谈谈
- All right. - They wanna talk to you.
好 好的 我早上就去
Yeah, yeah. I'm- I'm gonna... I'm gonna go by in the morning.
他们现在就想和你谈谈
They wanna talk to you now.
行 但是 我们什么都没带来
Yeah, but, uh... we have no stuff.
我得去塞巴斯蒂安家把东西带来
I-I-I gotta go to Sebastian's to get our stuff.
你能帮我照料他们一会儿吗
Would you mind watching the boys for a second?
瞧瞧你的额头
Look at your forehead.
你确定不用我带你去医院吗
You sure you don't need me to take you to the hospital?
不 没事 就是看起来
No, it's just, uh... It looks worse,
看起来很糟而已
uh, it look worse than it is.
只是有点疼 大概是淤血吧
It just hurts. Like a bruise, you know?
我得走了 趁我还走得出去 你明白吧
I think I should go now before I can't. You know what I mean?
一会儿见 好吗
I'll see you in a little bit, okay?
-再见 妈妈 -爱你们
- Goodbye, mom. - Love you.
-要乖 -再见
- Be good boys. - Bye.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian?
是你和布里格斯说我要把货丢下水的吗
Did you tell Briggs I was gonna dump it?
不 我谁都没说
No. I didn't tell nobody.
不要骗我
Don't lie to me.
克里斯 我他妈没骗你 我一个字都没说
Chris, I'm not fucking lyin' to you. I didn't say shit.
-你从哪拿到货的 -一个叫鲁本的
- Where did you get the drugs? - From... A guy called Ruben.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian?
我在收拾我们的东西
Hi. I'm just, uh, gettin' our stuff.
饿了吗 我给你弄点吃的
You hungry? Let me make you some food.
不用了
No, I can't.
-船还没到 -我得回到孩子身边
- The boat's not comin' in. - I gotta get back to the boys
克里斯今晚到家
because Chris will be back tonight.
不 他今晚回不来
No, he's not. He's not comin' home tonight.
我是说 他的船
I mean, the boat's not comin' in for,
我不知道 大概明天才到
like, I don't know, tomorrow.
克里斯叫我照料你们
I mean, Chris told me that I had to take care of you,
所以我要保护好你
so I'm gonna take care of you.
塞巴斯蒂安 你听不懂我说话吗 我们没事
Sebastian, you're not hearin' me? We'll be fine, okay?
当然
Yeah, we're fine.
-那好 -好
- Okay, good. - All right. Good.
来抱一个
Give me a hug.
-好的 -嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
今天真难熬
It's been such a big day.
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
What the fuck are you doin'?
没什么 我什么都没做
Nothin'. I'm not doin' anything.
我就他妈想给朋友一个吻 你有什么问题
I'm tryin' to give my friend a fucking kiss. What's your problem?
怎么了 凯特 没事的
What's your problem? Kate, come on.
我是说 难道你真的没这么想过吗
Look, I mean, did you even see this? Did you even see this?
-停下 -凯特
- Stop it. - Kate.
我们都认识多久了
How long have we known each other?
把你的脏手拿开
You know what? Get your hands off me!
凯特 凯特
Kate? Kate!
别他妈来烦我
Leave me the fuck alone!
凯特
Kate!
凯特
Kate!
天呐 凯特
Jesus Christ. Kate!
我就是想和你好好谈谈
I'm tryin' actually to have a conversation with you,
你却跟个小孩子似的
and you're actin' like a fucking child.
好 那你能不能离门远一点
Okay. Good. Why don't you just walk away from the door,
这样我好出来
and let me get outta here.
忘恩负义的小孩 一个小呆逼
An ungrateful child. A little fucking brat,
一点都不知道感激
who's not grateful for...
你想跟克里斯说我是个臭婊♥子♥吗
You want to talk to Chris about what a fuckin' bitch I am?
我现在就给他打电♥话♥
I'm gonna fucking call 'im on the phone right now!
别给他打电♥话♥
Don't call Chris. Don't call Chris.
宝贝儿 我爱你 把门打开
Sweetheart, I love you, but open the door.
-我要打给克里斯 -不要去烦他
- I'm calling Chris! - Don't mess with his head now!
你怎么不去跟他说
Why don't you fuckin' tell 'im?
操
Shit!
亲爱的 对不起 你还好吗
Honey, I'm sorry. You okay?
凯特
Kate?
凯特 别开玩笑 别这样
Kate, it's not funny. Stop fuckin' around.
操
Fuck.
你会没事的 你会没事的
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
妈的
Shit.
凯特
Kate?
凯特 凯特
Kate! Kate!
喂
Hey.
我知道是你
I know what you did.
我知道布里格斯其实是为你买♥♥命
I know Briggs works for you.
你离我家人远一点 不然我他妈要了你的小命
You stay the fuck away from my family, or I'm gonna kill you.
听到了吗
You hear me?
你把货带回来 就什么事都没有
Just bring in the package. Everything's gonna be fine.
不可能
I'm not bringin' in shit.
你这辈子都别想拿到货
You'll never see that fucking package.
听我说 我不知道
You know, I didn't know about...
我都不敢相信 你居然耍了我
I can't believe you. You fuckin' played me.
我没耍你 这是
I'm not playin' you. This...
我回来绝不放过你
I'm comin. I'm comin' for you.
好吧
Okay.
坎普船长
Captain Camp.
我是塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
你想怎样 阿比尼
What do you want, Abney?
克里斯·法拉第在运货
Chris Farraday is runnin' shit.
知道了
Okay.
他要把货丢掉
He's gonna dump the package.
如果你能保证他不丢 我把他的那份钱给你
If you make sure he doesn't, I will give you his share.
天呐 阿比尼 你真是个无情无义的混♥蛋♥
Jesus, Abney. You are one cold rat bastard.
那好
All right.
但是如果法拉第不放手
But if Farraday don't give it up,
我就叫条子来 扣下你的货
I'm gonna call in the dogs, and your package is gettin' seized.
不 他会告诉你的 他不想坐牢
No, he'll tell you where it is. He won't risk doin' time.
下次如果你想用我的船运货
Next time you wanna run shit on my ship,
和别人一样按规矩做
you do it right and pay a fare like everybody else.
-东西在哪 -什么东西
- Where is it? - Where's what?
你在运货 我都知道
You're runnin' somethin'. I know you're runnin' somethin'.
我什么都没运 船长
I'm not runnin' anything, captain.
-你真想这么来 -请便
- You wanna play that way? - Check.
我再给你次机会
This is your one chance.
你现在不说 我就叫边境保卫局的人来
You give it up now, or you want me to call CBP?
我什么都没运
I'm not runnin' anything.
你老婆托我带点巴拿马狗屎
Your wife asked me to bring some Panamanian dog shit home
回去给她吃 塞进她的逼里
for her to eat and rub in her fucking cunt...
-操♥你♥妈♥ 你个呆逼 -可惜我没有时间
电影精选列表