Ha, ha, Chris.
看看这王八蛋
Look at this motherfucker.
-奥拉夫 -很高兴见到你 伙计
- Olaf. - Good to see you, man.
还好吧 塔里克
What's up, Tarik? You okay?
还好吧
What's up, man?
-大家近来可好 -不错
- How's your folks? Everybody's good? - Yeah, good, good.
饿死我了
That's a hungry man's appetite.
味道不错
This is real good.
你好吗
How you doin', buddy?
你在我船上干什么
What the fuck are you doin' on my ship?
你没检查过船员表吗
Did you even check the goddamn crew manifest?
怎么让这家伙到我船上来了
How the fuck you let Bud Farraday's spawn aboard my ship?
国土安♥全♥部♥说他没问题 他最后才加进来的
DHS cleared 'im. He was added at the last minute.
好吧 那让他当水手去吧
All right, I'm demotin' him to ship's boy.
是的 船长
Yes, sir.
你负责打扫卫生 少在我眼前晃
You scrub dirt and stay the fuck outta my sight.
否则让你被双♥规♥
Otherwise you might have an accident
再溺死在酒里
and wind up in the drink.
那个吸尘器给他用
Show 'im where the carpet cleaner is.
-好的 -跟我来
- Yes, sir. - Follow me, man.
天啊 地毯吸尘器
Oh, man, carpet cleaner.
走吧 地毯医生
Let's go, rug doctor.
你升职了吗
Oh, you got promoted, huh?
他们给你加了几条杠杠
They gave you some new stripes on there.
我是水手 你还是船长的走狗
I'll be ship's boy. You're still captain's bitch boy.
-好的 -是的 先生
- Okay. - Yes, sir.
都忙着喝酒 没人干活啊
Oh, everybody's drinkin' tall boys, and nobody's fuckin' workin'.
怎么了 伙计
So, what's up, man?
你是把船长也卷进来了吗
You bringin' the captain in on this or what?
没有
Fuck, no.
以前就在这间屋子里跟你♥爸♥说过同一件事
Well, I remember talkin' to your pops in this same room.
他回答的也一样 但那次砸了
He said that same shit. We know how that turned out.
-信不信我 -信
- Do you trust me or not? - I do. I do.
我们运什么
So what are we runnin'?
一个装满五千张
A shippin'g pallet loaded up with
没切分的大钞
5,000 uncut sheets of super notes.
能买♥♥到的最真的假♥钞♥
Best counterfeit money can buy.
那么大一堆东西
And just how the hell do
能藏在哪
you think we're gonna stow that much shit?
你担心了 对我的信心哪去了
You worried, buddy? I mean, where is the faith?
现在就没人信了 看来我得自个干了
What, I lost my stripes now? I gotta start from scratch?
-没错 没什么好担心的 -没问题
- Exactly, that shit's void. - No problem.
来吧 我带你们去看看
Come on, I'll show you.
怎么样
What do you think?
不错 克里斯 你个疯子
Looks good. Chris, you're a crazy fucker.
还不赖吧 六十立方英尺
Not bad, huh? Sixty cubic feet.
不可能 肯定比六十大
No fuckin' way. No, it's bigger than 60.
我靠 这可远不止六十
Ah, shit! Yeah, man, this is much bigger than 60.
有人来了
We got company.
快快快
Quick, quick, quick!
你们在干嘛 克里斯 停下
Hey, what are you doin'? Chris, stop!
安迪 别出声
Andy, be quiet in there.
快快快
Come on, come on, come on!
你们在这干嘛
What the hell are you doin' in here?
找刮刀 底下的船舱有点发霉了
Oh, I needed a scraper. We noticed some mold in the lower hull.
漂白剂去不掉 所以...
The bleach wasn't cuttin' it, so...
别在这里瞎转悠 出去
Well, you shouldn't be dickin' around in here. Get goin'.
就是想弄干净点 老大
I was just tryin' to keep it clean for you, boss.
克里斯 克里斯
Hey, Chris! Chris!
再推啊
Bring it right back up.
再推 你可以的
Bring it right back up! Come on, you got it!
你可以的 加油
You got it, come on!
不行了
I can't do it.
天啊
Goddamn.
好点没
You gettin' on?
没
No.
还想回箱子里
Do you want me to put you back in the box?
一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
那破箱子憋死我了
I could have suffocated in that box.
那破箱子真是
"I really could have..."
别调戏他
Leave the kid alone, man.
怎么把货运上来
How are gonna pull this shit off?
-我们要运三五百的集装箱 -是的
- We're delivering 300 or so containers. - Yeah.
也许比五百还多
We're pickin' up 500 or more.
在港边停不了那么久
We're not gonna be in port that long.
开车去邱列罗见埃德温
So we gotta drive out to Chorrillo, see Edwin,
然后装满假♥钞♥
load up the bills,
在高峰时间开回来
and then drive back to the boat during rush hour.
时间很紧 但不要紧
It's gonna be tight, but we're gonna be good.
时间太紧了 可能周转不开
It's gonna be too tight. We're cuttin' it close.
可能根本不够
Might not have enough time.
那就挤点时间
We'll buy more time.
可以给螺旋桨动手脚
Controllable pitch propeller.
对 可调螺距螺旋桨
Oh, yeah. Pitch propeller.
你能排光汽油吗
Can you drain the oil supply?
那样液压箱就不运转了
The hydraulic chamber won't work.
就是要它不运转 蠢货
That's the point, stupid ass.
听着
Look.
到米拉佛瑞斯闸门那开始排油
We can do it while being towed to the locks.
这能争取到一两个小时
It'll buy us a couple of hours.
-好吧 -不清楚呢
- Okay? - I don't know.
我讨厌你们破坏船
I hate when we fuck with the boat.
什么
What?
我说 我讨厌破坏船
I said, I hate when we fuck with the boat.
-淡定 大熊 -奥拉夫 破坏船
- Take it easy, big bear. - Olaf, fuck with the boat.
淡定 淡定
Take it easy. Easy.
搞什么
What the fuck?
塔里克 他要吃了你
Tarik. That motherfucker will eat you.
出来吧
Okay, out you come.
要帮我拿点吗
You wanna get any of these for me?
-一定要吗 -好呀 妈妈
- Do we have to? - Yes, mom.
真的 谢了
Yeah? Okay.
谁
Hello?
你找谁
Can I help you?
你很漂亮
Well, you're pretty.
-想玩游戏吗 -再见 酒鬼
- You wanna play? - Okay. Bye, asshole.
把你欠我的钱还来
Pay the money, just like you owe me.
你们在看什么
What the fuck are you all lookin' at?
很受用吧
You like that, huh?
把你的脏手从我身上拿开
Get your fuckin' hands off me!
把刀放下 放下
Come on, put the knife down. Put the knife down.
把刀放下
Put the knife down.
放开我妈妈
Leave my mommy alone!
坐回去 好好给我坐着
Get the fuck back over there! Sit your fucking ass down!
没事的 我只是在玩游戏
It's okay, I'm just playin', now.
只是玩游戏 别哭啊
I'm just playin'. Yeah, don't cry.
你看过枪吗 想要吗
You seen a gun before? You want it?
下周我就不是来玩了
There ain't gonna be no playin' when I come back next week.
记得告诉你老公
You can tell your husband that.
-你想要吗 -滚出去
- You want this? - Get out!
-不 -什么情况
- No! - What the fuck?
滚出去 快滚
Get the fuck outta my house! Get the fuck outta my house!
把枪放下
Put that thing down, man!
你盼着警♥察♥来啊
You don't think the police are gonna be comin' now?
给我滚出去
Get the fuck outta here!
我不想开枪的 他自己碰到的
I didn't mean to shoot at 'im. The little shit hit the gun.
想我去坐牢啊 你个蠢货
You wanna send me back to the farm, you stupid bitch?
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
米拉佛瑞斯闸门 巴拿马运河
小心点 别做过头了
All right, careful. Not too much.
-别堵住 -明白
- We don't wanna jam it. - Got it.
电影精选列表