- Fuck you, you piece o' shit. - ... but I didn't have time.
傻♥逼♥ 你真想这么来
You dumb-ass motherfucker! This is how you want it?
是 老子就想这样
Yeah, this is how I want it.
你想和你傻♥逼♥爸爸一样进监狱吗
You wanna go down just like your dumb-ass daddy,
死鬼佬
you piece o' shit mick?
见鬼去吧
Fuck this.
你自找的 呆逼
You made it now, motherfucker.
等着吧
Right?
无论是什么 边境保卫局的人都能找到
Whatever it is, CBP is gonna find it.
他在餐厅里
Yeah, he's in the cafeteria.
可以行动
You're clear.
快接
Come on, come on.
妈的 快接电♥话♥
Shit! Pick up the phone, buddy.
海关及边境保卫局 新奥尔良分局
Customs and Border Protection, Port of New Orleans.
是雷德蒙 二号♥线
It's Redmond, line two.
雷德蒙
Redmond.
约翰 我有个好线索
Yeah, John, I got a good tip.
有人在用我的船运货
Somebody's makin' a run on my ship.
真的吗
Really?
好 听好了伙计们
All right, listen up, guys and gals,
稽查队20分钟内准备出发
I want an interdiction team ready for deployment in 20 minutes.
开始行动
Let's go.
104号♥收到 3分钟后抵达
Flight 104, copy that. Three minutes to contact.
准备行动
Ready. Standing by.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
他们待在飞机里我们就没事
Well, it was good while it lasted.
谁他妈把海关引来了
Who the fuck called the cavalry in?
海关稽查 请配合
Inspection, please!
全员注意
All crew! Everybody.
谁在里面
Who's in here?
欢迎上船
Welcome aboard.
好了 大家都坐下
All right, gentlemen, sit down.
出了什么事
What the fuck is goin' on?
拉里 检查天花板
Larry, check the ceiling.
放下
Take it down.
瞧瞧这个
Wow! Look at this.
里面什么都没有
There's nothing in there.
什么都没有
There's nothing in there?
见鬼
Shit!
够了
That's enough.
油布
A tarp.
空的工具箱
Tool box with nothing in it.
你说闻起来很奇怪对吧
You said you thought it smelled funny, right?
是的 船长
Yes, captain.
可能因为才清理过
Maybe it's just been cleaned. That's about it.
也许是为了掩盖什么
Could be coverin' up something, maybe?
有可能
Could be.
小心
Watch your step.
吸尘器放后备箱里
Put the carpet cleaner in the trunk.
好了吗
You got it?
就放在那 可以了
Just put it right there, that's fine.
妈的
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
-在D-7箱的面包车 -怎么了
- The van in D-7. - What about it?
我们正在拆分它
We're takin' it apart now.
但是你能帮我们省点时间 直接告诉我们有什么
But you can just save us the trouble, and tell us what's in it.
我很想帮你们
I would love to help you,
但我不懂你们什么意思
but I don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about.
你当我们傻吗
Do you think we're stupid?
谁是吉伯·拉克斯基
And who is Jib Lakowski?
那写着呢 运面包车的人
Well, it says right there, he's the guy shippin' the van,
所以也许你们该找他谈
so maybe you should talk to him.
他04年死了
He died in 2004.
那他恐怕用不上面包车了吧
Then I guess he's not gonna need the van, huh?
怎么了 胡狄尼 有什么要给我吗
What's up, Houdini? You got somethin' for me?
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
得了吧伙计 快交给他
Come on, man. Just give it to him. Just...
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么鬼东西
What the fuck are you talkin' about?
快啊 兄弟
Come on, man!
那就这样 和安迪永别吧
Yeah, I didn't think so. Say goodbye to Andy.
-克里斯 -闭上你的嘴
- Chris! - Shut the fuck up!
克里斯
Chris!!
别耍我
Don't fuck me, man!
你要干嘛
What are you doin'?
克里斯
Chris!
快跑 安迪
Run, Andy!
操 布里格斯
Fuck, Briggs.
快开枪
Pull the fuckin' trigger!
我死了你的货也没了
You don't get your dope if I'm dead.
这里
Here.
就在这
This is it right here.
-这吗 -是
- Right here? - Yeah.
怎么 找你奶奶一起贩毒了
What, you got your grandma sellin' cocaine?
这是我朋友家
It's my friend's place.
你最好别耍我
You better not be messin' around,
不然一枪崩了你
I'll put a bullet in your face.
好 好 放松点 来吧
All right, take it easy. C'mon.
-你朋友在家吗 -别说话
- Is your friend home? - Quiet.
听我的 别把他吵醒
Trust me, you don't wanna wake this fucker up.
一号♥ 请报告位置
One, state your position, please.
211收到
211, responding.
我们收到国王大道425号♥的报♥警♥
We have a home security alarm triggered at 452 King Drive.
哥们儿 你朋友挺有钱
Hey, you got some rich friends, man.
快来
Come on.
关门
Shut that door.
你走私这水平真是世界级的啊
That's some world-class smugglin' right there, man.
到手了
We got it now, man.
检查一下
Check this out.
就在这个
This is the shit, man.
来尝尝
Check this out.
这货色真是好
Oh, that's some real booger-sugar right there.
怎么样
It's good?
没问题
Yeah, yeah.
好极了 我去撒泡尿
Al right, great. I'm gonna take a piss,
下船一直憋着
I've been holdin' it since I got off the boat.
行 去吧
All right, you do that.
取不出来
It doesn't wanna come out, man.
包的太紧
They make it stubborn...
你♥他♥妈♥是什么人
Who the hell are you?
你们他妈在我房♥子里干嘛
What the fuck are you doin' in my goddamn house?
回去睡觉吧 老头
Go back to bed, old man.
操 条子来了
Shit, it's Five-O!
快出去 把东西拿上
Get the fuck out! Pack that shit up, man.
傻♥逼♥
Dumbshit.
珍妮 凯特在吗 她不接电♥话♥
Jeanie, is Kate there? She's not pickin' up her phone.
孩子们和你在一起吗
Are the boys with you?
孩子们在这 她离开有一会儿了
Yeah, the boys are here. She left a while ago.
说是去塞巴斯蒂安那拿东西
Said she was goin' to Sebastian's to get their stuff.
听着 如果她打电♥话♥给你 让她立刻联♥系♥我
Listen, if she calls you, tell 'er to call me right away.
简直是荒唐透顶
Absolutely fuckin' ridiculous.
这辈子都没见过这群傻♥逼♥
Never seen these idiots before in my life.
还有个傻♥逼♥流了我一沙发的血
That one dumbshit right there is bleedin' all over my couch,
他们还在我家分毒品
and they're cuttin' up their drugs.
凯特
Kate?
凯特
Kate!
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian!
你们先从南面开始浇筑
I want you guys to pour the cement on the south corner first.
能从南面开始吗
Can we start on the south corner first?
已经在另一头准备好了 所以不行
We're set up for the other side. So, no, we can't.
先弄南边 给我他妈快点
South corner first, hurry the hell up.
你们这些家伙拖的已经够他妈慢了
电影精选列表