in the worst possible position, okay?
要是从他那拿不到钱
And if they don't get the money from him,
他们就会拿我们开刀
they're comin' after us.
那你还想让我想什么办法
So what else do you want me to do?
知道我不想干什么吗
You know what I don't wanna do?
我不想像我们去探望你♥爸♥那样
I don't wanna fucking visit
去监狱探望你
you in jail like we're visiting your dad,
然后自己养孩子
and raising those kids on my own.
那是我的...
Oh, so it's my...
我不想因为这事跟你吵架 好吗
I don't wannna fight with you about this, okay?
我知道自己在干什么 好吗
I know what I'm doin', all right?
相信我好吗
Will you just trust me?
拜托了
Please?
不会有事的
Nothing's gonna happen.
-好吗 我发誓 -好
- All right? I promise. - Mm.
那个混球布里格斯蹲了好几年了
That shitbag Briggs was here a couple o' years.
他用煤渣砖砸别人脑袋
He tried to smash some guy's head in with a cinder block.
我跟塞巴斯蒂安提过这个
Look, I mentioned this to Sebastian.
我们再运一趟
We're doin' another run.
能让我上你的旧船吗
Can you get me on your old boat?
你说博登号♥吗
You mean the Borden?
记得你小时候 你和塞巴斯蒂安 你...
Remember when you were little, you and Sebastian, you're...
你闯入迈克提尔的仓库
you broke into McTier's warehouse,
趁狂欢节偷了所有的珠宝
stole all that Mardi Gras jewelry,
又拿了个
and you came back to the
装着珍珠的大盒子回来
house with a great big box of them beads?
你以为是钻石
You thought they were diamonds.
你美的跟刚他妈中彩票了似的
You were grinnin' like you just won the fuckin' lottery.
你还说
And you said...
你不用再在那艘船上干活了
"You don't have to work on that boat no more."
我总会想起那时候
I always think about that.
我这辈子最自豪的一天就是你金盆洗手那天
The proudest day of my life was when you turned legit,
开始自己的营生 脱离了这种生活
and you started your own business, and you got outta the life.
我知道 有些事是身不由己
I-I-I know... you gotta do what you gotta do.
我明白
I got it.
家人就是家人 我会让你上船的
Family is family. I'll get you on the boat.
但你进去了
But you get in...
一定要活着出来
you gotta get back out.
我跟安迪要用博登号♥运货到巴拿马
Me and Andy are shippin' out to Panama with the Borden.
-你老爸的船吗 -对 他让我们上船的
- The old man's boat? - Yeah, he got us on.
坎普船长呢
What about captain Camp?
我知道 我知道 别担心
I know, I know. Don't worry about it.
-这是什么 -什么是什么
- What's this? - What's what?
每次我来这儿 你都有新玩意
Every time I come here, you got new shit.
我在把它组装起来 给这儿收拾好
I'm gettin' it together, I'm gettin' the place ready.
这是牛逼咖啡桌 不是让你踩的
It's a bad-ass coffee table. That is not for shoes.
我肯定落伍了 都不知道牛逼什么意思了
I must be outta touch. I don't know what's bad-ass anymore
因为它比较傻♥逼♥
cause this looks... cheap-ass.
你把这弄成鸟笼了
You're turnin' into "The Birdcage".
我说
I mean...
我们有谁在巴拿马
So, who do we know in Panama?
你要去见鲁本吗
You gonna see... you gonna see Ruben?
兄弟 不运毒品
Dude, no drugs.
还有什么能挣那么多
What else... what else has that kind of profit margin?
-埃德温在巴拿马 -运钱吗
- Edwin's in Panama. - Currency?
得带一吨♥纸币才能赚那么多吧
We have to bring back a shit-ton to make it worth our while.
好啊 那就带一吨♥
All right, so I'll bring back a shit-ton.
好吧 四个这么大的袋子 每个一千五百万
Okay, 15 million on four stacks this big.
跟迷你库柏一个大小
It's like the size of a Mini Cooper.
-但你要怎么藏它 -那是我的问题
- But where you gonna hide it? - That's my problem.
我要博登号♥的船员名单
I need the Borden's crew manifest.
天哪 你开玩笑吧
Oh, God. You gotta be kidding me.
我喜欢塔里克·莫廷
Oh, I like Tarik Mortin.
做的菜难吃死了 但运货是好手
He's a horrible chef, but he's great on runs.
勒·克劳德是个酒鬼
Le Cloud's a fuckin' drunk.
刚结婚吗
Newlywed?
对 不是太会运货 但是知根知底
Yeah. He's not great on runs, but we've known him a long time.
奥拉夫很稳 我们要有人在轮机舱
Olaf's solid, we need somebody in the engine room.
这不是最佳组合 但是已经很不错了
Well, it's no A-Team, but it's the best we can do.
快点施法吧 打电♥话♥
Come on, work your magic. Make the call.
给我弄个运输业工作者身份证明
Get me a TWIC card.
豌豆
Hi, sweet pea.
我要你给我出一张克里斯·法拉第的运输工作证
I need you to push through a TWIC card for Chris Farraday.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 你花了三年时间拨我的号♥码啊
Hey, I got your message. It only took you three years to call me?
你重返江湖了吗
Are you back in business?
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我需要点东西
I need something, though.
记得上次运货吗 那些假钱
Remember our last run? The funny money?
下个星期前我要再来一回 但要更多
I need that exact same shit by next week, but a lot more.
四倍
Four times as much.
我们还要一辆够大的车运它 好吗
And we need a van big enough to transport it, okay?
好的 没问题
Okay. I'll be here.
-迈克 加油 -什么是假钱
- Come on, Mikey! - What's funny money?
没什么 是爸爸的工作上的事
Huh? No, nothin'. Tha... that's just work stuff for dad.
你曾因间谍罪入狱过吗
Have you ever been convicted of espionage?
回答是或否 咱快点结束
Just answer "Yes" or "No", We'll get through this really quickly.
否
No.
暴♥动♥ 间谍同谋犯 叛国呢
Sedition, or conspiracy to commit espionage, sedition, treason?
所有这几项吗
Together?
我接到了您的货运舱位申请 您是
I received your shipping application, Mr., uh...
拉克斯基
Lakowski.
拉克斯基先生
Mr. Lakowski.
拉克斯基先生
Uh, senor Lakowski,
给你准备了二十英尺高的标准
I'm getting you a 20-foot standard dry...
需要我们搬上船吗
Would you like us to load it?
不需要 我会找人来搬
No, I've got somebody to take care of that.
我就是那个集装箱
I just need the container.
好的 那我们就把集装箱
Okay, we'll leave the container
给您留在巴拿马码头
standing by for you at the port of Panama.
您要运什么
And what are you shipping?
货车
A van.
给你
Here you go.
想赚钱得先投钱
It takes money to make money, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
别沉海里去 爸爸
Don't sink, daddy.
不会的 小伙子
Okay, buddy.
你看不到我的季后赛了
You're gonna miss my playoff game.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
但妈妈会拍很多照片给我看的 行不
Your mom's gonna take lots of pictures for me, okay?
我回来前 家里你们做主了
You guys are in charge till I get back.
我爱你们
I love you, guys.
安全回来 好吗
Just come home, okay?
你这么做我很感激 克里斯
Thank you for doing this, Chris.
-我爱你 -我也是
- I love you. - Love you, too.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
请出示身份证明 手指放到扫描仪上
ID, please. Finger on the scanner.
-坎普船长 -打开后备箱
- Captain Camp... - Get the trunk.
把船长的地毯吸尘器拿到驾驶室
Get that Captain's carpet cleaner up to the bridge.
约翰 帮我一把
John, you wanna give me a hand?
睡上铺去 下铺给我
You're up top. I get the bottom bunk.
不是吧
Yeah, no kiddin'.
别假装你不喜欢干这个
Don't act like you don't like this shit.
有这么明显吗
Why, is it that obvious?
我爱死了 但别告诉你姐
I love it, but don't tell your sister.
好了 快走 美容觉过会再睡
All right, come on. You can get your beauty rest later, let's go.
我的手 我的手
My arm, my arm.
看着点
Keep an eye out.
有人来了
Hey! Someone's comin'.
你好 克里斯
What's up, Chris?
嗨 克里斯
Hi, Chris.
克里斯
电影精选列表