印航1♥1♥4♥ 116以及260就位
We have India 1♥1♥4♥, 116, and 260 in position.
104航♥班♥纵向泊在五百码外 等待你的指示
Flight 104 is 500 yards in trail, waiting for your go.
没错 就是那儿 就是他
That's it, right there. There's our guy.
接近目标 准备行动
Begin your final approach to the target.
104航♥班♥ 收到
Flight 104, copy that.
靠
Shit!
沃尔特 沃尔特 醒醒 海关
Walter! Walter, wake up! Customs.
什么 谁
What? Who?
赶紧找那个破袋子 钥匙到底在哪
We need the fucking bag. Where the fuck is the key?
拉紧绳索 再固定另一边
Tighten that line. Now secure the other side.
松点 放松些
Easy, easy up.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
块点 快点快点 装到袋子里
Hurry up. C'mon! C'mon, put it in the bag.
块点
C'mon!
把这个拉上去 快点快点 动作快点
Pull this up. Come on, come on. Let's go, let's go!
走 安迪
Go, Andy.
停下 联邦官员 别动
Stop! Federal officer! Don't move!
禁运品
打搅一下 大家 能听我说一句吗
Excuse me. Excuse me, y'all. Can I have everybody's attention?
我想敬一杯酒
I wanna do a quick toast
给丹尼和谢利这对新婚夫妇
to the bride and groom, Danny and Shelly.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
不敢相信啊 哥们 我他妈结婚了 克里斯
I can't believe it, man. I'm fucking married, Chris.
丹尼 我知道 我不是就站在你旁边
Danny, I know. I was standing right there with you.
看 这个混小子怎么样
Look, what about this fucking guy?
他是我死党兼伴郎
He's my best friend, best man at my wedding.
但是连婚礼接待处在哪都记不住
Doesn't even remember that this is where my reception was.
幸亏他还醒着
Thank God he's sober.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
不 我记得吐到凯特鞋上了
No, I remember throwing up on Kate's shoes.
对 我也记得
Yeah, I remember, too.
不好意思
I apologized for that.
大家一起来
Everybody, do it like this.
你们就是走私界的披头士啊
I mean, you were like the Lennon and McCartney of smuggling.
连他妈法拉利都能走私 你们怎么藏的
How do you smuggle a fucking Ferrari? And where do you hide it?
我们没藏
We didn't.
我们让海关在港口没收它
We let customs seize it in port.
把你的电♥话♥给我
Gimme your phone.
把零件取出来
You take the guts out.
变速器 线路系统
The transmission, the wiring system...
全都取出来 藏在其他集装箱里
Take all that shit out, hide it inside other containers.
然后等海关拍出这辆车
So, when customs auctions off the car,
买♥♥它的人就相当于免费得了辆法拉利
he gets himself a Ferrari for next to nothing.
他就买♥♥了那个空壳吗
He just bought the empty shell?
对 他在拍卖♥♥会买♥♥了空壳
Yes, he got the empty shell... at the auction.
之后我们
And then we...
-把缺的部分再卖♥♥给他 -把零件卖♥♥还给他
- sell him the missing parts. - ...sold him back... the guts.
他花了不到你那破本♥田♥的价钱
And he's got himself a new Ferrari
就得了一辆新的法拉利
for less than you paid for that piece-of-shit Honda.
我那本♥田♥可不破
It's a nice Honda.
是啊 所以你就住在里头了 对吧
Yeah, that's why you live in it, right?
因为它他妈是辆好本♥田♥
Because it's a nice fucking Honda.
我能跟老婆跳支舞吗
Can I dance with my wife?
你好吗 哥们
Hey. What's up, buddy?
能再给我一罐酒吗
Can I get another one o' these when you get a chance?
-克里斯 -邱奇
- Hey, Chris. - Church, hey.
你好吗 哥们
How you doin', man?
好久不见 你去哪了
Long time, no see. Where you been?
我嘛 现在住在阿尔及耳[阿尔及利亚首都]
Well, I'm... livin' out in Algiers now.
到底去那儿干什么
The fuck are you doin' out there?
那里不错 我喜欢那里
Well, it's nice, I like it out there.
很适合安家
It's good for the family.
阿尔及尔不适合你这样的人 克里斯
A guy like you don't belong in Algiers, Chris.
你靠什么过活
What are you doin' for work?
自己做买♥♥卖♥♥ 给人装防盗系统
Started my own business, settin' up alarm systems.
倒满
Fill that up, will you?
老爹蹲监狱给你吓坏了吧
Your old man gettin' jailed freak you out? Huh?
我猜是
I guess.
知道那家伙有个老婆还有两个孩子吗
That, and having a wife and two little boys, you know?
知道
Yeah.
但你得懂得扬长避短 克里斯
You gotta stick to what you're good at, though, Chris.
听着 我要替你父亲接管船长之位
Listen. I offered to take care of that ship captain for your dad.
他拒绝了
He said no.
不管怎么着 克里斯 想重操旧业的话
Anyway, Chris, if you're ever thinkin' of gettin' back in,
跟我说一声就行
let me know, okay?
好吗
Yeah?
-行 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
我根本不知道为什么要这么做
I don't even know why we're doin' this in the first place.
就相信我 好吗 会没事的
Just trust me, okay? It'll be... it'll be cool.
我们逃跑的话 结果会更糟
We try to run, it will make it worse.
这些人在哪
Where are these guys?
来了 来了
Here we go, here we go.
先别怕
Be cool, now.
来了 来了
Here we go, here we go.
好啊
Hey, man.
海关盯上我们了 我们只得把货丢了
Customs boarded us, we had to dump the package.
是吗
You did?
没别的法子了
We had no choice.
对吧
Right?
我们什么招也没有 哥们
Nothing we could do, man.
就这样了
That's it.
我说什么来着 我说过没事的 对吧
What did I say? I told you it was cool, huh?
块点 哥们 我们快他妈撤
Come on, man, let's get the fuck outta here.
你好
Hello?
是我弟弟
It's my brother.
发生什么了 他没事吧
What happened? Is he okay?
-有事 我们得马上走 -什么
- No. We gotta go now. - What?
沃尔特在做手术
Walter is in surgery.
究竟怎么回事 安迪
What the fuck happened, Andy?
是意外
It was an accident.
知道吗 你就是个讨人厌的骗子 别瞎掰了
You know what? You're a shitty liar, so don't even fucking try.
我跟你说话的时候看着我
Look at me when I'm talkin' to you.
我在给人运货
I was runnin' somethin'.
我们上了船 然后把货丢掉了
We got boarded... and I dumped it.
你把什么丢了
You dumped what?
-可♥卡♥因♥ -靠
- The coke. - Oh, fuck.
超过十磅了
It was over 10 pounds.
谁的货
For who?
蒂姆·布里格斯那伙人
For Tim Briggs... and those guys.
他们要杀了我的
They're gonna kill me.
安迪 他们不会杀你的
Andy, they're not gonna kill you.
东西可不少
It was a lot of stuff.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是他妈该说对不起
Oh, you should be fucking sorry.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
有事 小混球运了些东西
No, the little fuckhead was runnin' something
然后他把它丢了 现在他欠别人的了
and he dumped it. Now he owes.
谁 欠谁的
Who? Who's 'e owe?
蒂姆·布里格斯
Tim Briggs.
到处问问 看能查出什么 好吗
Ask around, see what you can find out, all right?
-凯特怎么样 -不好
- How is Kate? - Not good.
我真不敢相信他那么做了
I can't believe he did that.
我退出的时候告诉过他 离这些人远点儿
When I quit, I told him to stay away from these guys.
拜托 你要是找到点什么线索
Please, if you had anything to do with this,
就马上告诉我
just tell me right now.
-我刚告诉你了 -好吧
- I just told you. - Okay.
他是我弟弟
He's my little brother.
我知道 我会处理的
I know. I'm gonna take care of it.
我来吧
I got you.
-早上我再打给你 -好的 没问题
- I'll call you in the morning. - Okay, no problem.
晚安
电影精选列表