他很沮丧 丢了工作
He... he was depressed, he lost his job.
借口 借口 都是借口
Excuses, excuses, excuses.
那文森之前的那个人呢
What about the guy before Vince?
在他之前还有一位吧
There was one before him, right?
他也会家暴吗
Was he violent too?
他会揍了你 再送你一束花吗
Would he beat you and then give you flowers
而你被打断的鼻子都闻不到花香
that you couldn't smell through your broken nose?
你也会为他找借口吗
And did you make excuses for him?
酗酒 沮丧
Yeah. Drinking, depression.
丢了工作 砰
Lost his job. Bang.
对不起 送束花花
Oh, I'm sorry. Flowers.
酗酒 沮丧 丢了工作
Drinking, depression, lost his job.
砰 对不起
Oh, bang. Oh, I'm sorry.
再送束花花
Here's some flowers.
酗酒 沮丧 丢了工作
Drinking, depression, lost his job.
砰 对不起…
Bang! Oh, I'm sorry...
我受够你的声音了
I'm sick of hearing you.
我想它走了
I think it's gone...
啥
What?
啥
What?
等等 你想说啥
Wait, what?
那是什么东西
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
不管是什么
Whatever it was,
肯定是被你那泡尿吸引来的
it must've been attracted to the car by the scent of your piss.
也可能是你的血
Could've been your blood.
把暖气打开
Let's turn the heat on.
我们必须节省 记得吗
We have to be sparing, remember?
就开几分钟 -不行
Just a few minutes come on. -No.
妈♥逼♥的 老子快冷死了
I'm freezing my ass off here, goddammit!
你在逼我砸破车窗之前
Well, you should've thought about that before you made me
就该想到这一点
smash that fucking window!
就开15分钟
15 minutes. That's it.
我要嘘嘘
I need to use the boy's room.
真的 我憋不住了
Seriously, I need to go.
你可真乐观
You're optimistic.
至少帮我一下吧
Well, at least give me a hand.
别让我尿在身上
Don't make me piss myself.
拜托了
Please.
我不会解开你的
I ain't setting you free.
看吧
You see?
我就说你能狠下心
I told you you were capable of being cruel.
至少这能让你暖和一阵子
At least it'll keep you warm for a while.
现在咋办
What now?
我的腿
My leg.
皮肤变黑了
Skin has turned black.
该死
Shit.
如果暴风雪还不停 我就要失去一条腿了
If the storm keeps going like this, I'm gonna lose it.
如果暴风雪还不停
If the storm goes on like this,
断腿都不是你最该担心的事了
it'll be the least of your worries.
看来我们在一处保留地
Looks like we're in the middle of a reservation.
当地人有一个传说
Here, the natives have a legend.
传说森林里有一个邪灵
Talks of a spirit living in the forest
专门猎杀你这种坏人
which comes to hunt people like you.
那些犯下严重暴行的人
Those who have committed the worst of atrocities.
那些失去人性的人
Those who have ceased to act like civilised men.
据说它最开始会出现在梦里
They say it first appears in dreams.
等时间一到 它就会抓走他们
When their time has come, it comes to get them,
然后他们会变成它
and they become it.
一个只能在森林里游荡的邪灵
A soul condemned to wander in the woods.
你相信这些鬼话
You believe that bullshit?
当地人相信
The natives do.
不好
Oh shit.
咋了
What?
没电了
Battery just died.
不
No!
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
我们完蛋了
Now we're fucked.
别忘了我还有刀
Don't forget I have a knife.
我们这次要是睡着 就再也醒不过来了
We fall asleep this time, we won't wake up.
不会的
We won't.
暴风雪会停的
The storm's gonna stop.
我在回忆上次女人摸我的时候
I'm trying to remember the last time a woman touched me.
我是说 真的想摸我
I mean, really wanted to touch me.
我才不是摸你
I'm not touching you.
我在用你的体温维持生命
I'm taking your body heat to keep me alive.
我真希望我是个好人
I wish I was a better person.
现在内疚有点晚了
It's a little late to feel guilty.
我不指望你会同情我
I don't expect you to have sympathy for me.
但生活并不美好
But life hasn't been kind.
我爸爸 是个人♥渣♥
My dad, the piece of shit...
我九岁的时候 他抛弃了我们
he ran out on us when I was nine.
再也没见过他
Never saw him again.
我妈妈已经是个酒鬼了
My mother was already a drinker.
这是他们仅有的两个共同点之一
One of the only two things they had in common.
另一个共同点就是我
The other one was me.
但他离开后 她就只会喝酒
But when he left, all she did is drink.
她比我爸更暴♥力♥
She was much more violent than my father.
他走后 我很害怕 尿了床
After he left, I got scared and I pissed the bed.
她发现后 狠狠地打了我
When she found out, she beat me.
每晚我都会尿床
And every night I pissed the bed.
每晚都会
Every night.
我从小就是孤儿
I grew up in an orphanage.
九岁时 我幸运地被一对好心夫妇收养
At nine, I got lucky and I was adopted by a nice couple.
母亲很慈爱
The mother was affectionate.
父亲很细心
The father was attentive.
但我到家没多久
But not long after I arrived,
这种关心就过了头
the attention became more than I wanted.
超过了孩子需要的关心
Than any child wants.
我一直隐忍♥ 直到15岁
Things happen in... in silence until I was 15.
随后我开始叛逆
And then I started getting into trouble.
听着耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
后来我终于开了口 父亲为此坐了牢
And then I finally spoke up and my father went to jail.
然后就是酗酒 吸毒 暴♥力♥ 坐牢
And then came the drink, the drugs, the violence, jail.
后来我当上了妈妈
Then... then I became a mother.
我只把爱和善良给了艾拉
And I've only given Ella love and kindness.
尽管生活对我并不友好
even though life wasn't kind to me.
事实是 你在找借口
And the truth is, you're looking for excuses,
但你根本没有借口
but you don't have any.
被你夺走的生命无法复生
They won't bring back the lives you took.
这和你母亲一点关系也没有
It has nothing to do with your mother.
反正现在都不重要了
It doesn't matter now anyway.
再过几个小时 我们就会被冻死
In a couple of hours, the cold will take us.
一切问题都会解决
That solves everything.
这是寒冷的一个意料之外的好处
It was one advantage to the cold that I didn't expect.
我感觉不到腿疼了
I can't feel the pain in my leg anymore.
还有一件事让我很惊讶
There's one other thing that really surprises me.
什么事
What?
寒冷会让一切变得脆弱
The cold makes everything so fragile.
是啊
Yeah.
包括胶带
Including this tape.
你应该杀了我 而不是像我那个
Oh, you should've killed me, instead of talking on
混♥蛋♥老妈一样唠叨个没完
and on like my bitch of a mother.
我十年前就把她杀了
I killed her ten years ago.
我割断了她的喉咙 让她再也说不了话
I ripped out her fucking throat to shut her up.
哦 安娜
Oh, oh, oh Ana,
我要和你做一件特别的事
I'm gonna do something so special with you.
因为我们现在是好朋友
Because we're pals now.
我真的很享受和朋友在一起的时光
I'm really gonna enjoy the moment with a friend,