然后 -可以
And then. - Sure, yeah.
非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
她上车了
Yeah. She got in.
她应该相信自己的直觉
She should have trusted her gut.
她的棕色眼睛很迷人
She had these incredible brown eyes,
长长的金发和丰满的胸部
long blonde hair and these bouncing breasts
让我变得疯狂
that were just driving me wild.
你喜欢音乐吗
So, do you like music?
嗯 是的
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
我喜欢音乐 -想听就放吧
I like music. - Play music you want.
好啊
Sure.
看看有没有什么节目
See if there's anything on.
我喜欢这首歌♥ -是吗
I love this song. - Yeah?
是的 很喜欢
I do, yes.
她对我说的话笑了 而我知道我的话并不好笑
She laughed at things I said that even I knew weren't funny.
我让她放松了警惕
I let her think she was in control.
你要去见男友吗
Going to see your boyfriend, or...?
不是 我并没有男友
No, I don't actually have a boyfriend.
没有吗 -没有
No?- No.
我只是去看几个朋友
I'm just gonna visit some friends.
她开始玩欲情故纵
She started playing a game.
不是在戏弄我
Not quite teasing me, but you know,
而是男女之间玩的暧昧游戏
these games men and women play.
我萌生了一种渴望 可怕又愤怒的感觉
I had this craving, this awful, raging feeling.
吞噬着我的内心
It was consuming my insides.
我觉得你错过转弯了
Hey, I think you just missed the turn actually.
这条路不对
This, this isn't the right way,
这条路要快些 我很熟悉这条路
This road's much faster. I know this road so well.
好吧
Oh! Okay.
她意识到不对劲
She knew something was wrong.
说真的
You know, it's-- honestly,
你可以在这里停车
you could totally just pull over right here
我可以下去 搭其他的车
and I could just jump out, get another ride.
没关系的
It's all-- It's okay.
不用紧张 没事的
No need to stress, it's fine.
好吧
Okay.
能麻烦你靠边让我下车吗
Can you please pull over and just let me out?
我在这里下车就行
You can just let me out right here.
我想拖延时间
I was trying to buy myself time,
但此时她已经发怒了
but at this point she was completely hysterical.
好吧 说真的
Okay. Seriously,
你要是现在不让我下车 我就报♥警♥
if you don't let me out right now, I'm gonna call the cops.
你能不能别…
Would you-- Don't even.
你有什么毛病 -嘿
What is wrong with you? -Hey!
让我下车
Let me out!
我想让她安静
I tried to keep her quiet,
但她就是不肯闭嘴
but she just wouldn't shut the fuck up.
把车门打开
Unlock this fucking door!
我就在那时失控了
And that's when I lost it.
把车门打开
Unlock this fucking door!
我完全搞砸了
I really fucked up.
够了
Enough!
够了
That's enough!
够了
That's enough!
突然间我就站在那里
Suddenly I was just standing there and I.
不敢相信眼前的一切
I couldn't believe it.
我做到了
I-- I fucking did it.
我做到了
I fucking did it.
她没有像预期的那样当场死去
She didn't die instantly like she was supposed to.
就像电影里那样
Like in the movies.
现实不一样
It doesn't happen like that.
当你捅了别人 他们会慢慢流血
When you stab someone, they bleed out slowly.
他们的血压会下降 你不得不一次又一次地
They lose blood pressure and you have to stab them again
捅向他们
and again and again and again.
这种事很耗时间
These things take time.
我可以直接捅她的心脏 但…
I could have stabbed her in the heart, but...
我不忍♥心破坏她的胸脯
I couldn't bring myself to damage those breasts.
她最后被割喉了
She ended up getting her throat slit.
我把她剩下的尸体扔在一堆木头下面
I dumped what was left of her body under a pile of wood
两天后她在那里被发现
and that's where she was found two days later.
警方四处调查 当地新闻也报道了此事
The cops were all over it. Local news picked it up.
凯西是一名法官的女儿
Cassie was the daughter of a judge.
太他妈蠢了
So, fucking stupid.
我不得不躲上几个星期 等待事态平息
I had to hide for weeks waiting for everything to die down.
她让我改变了整个游戏规则
She made me change my whole game.
从那以后 我就非常谨慎
From then on, I was very careful.
下一个目标是个移♥民♥
The next one was an immigrant.
新闻还在报道凯西的案件
Cassie was still in the news.
但这些低级小妞 没人在意
But with this low class chick, nothing.
我没想到警方找一个专杀可怜妇女
I hadn't anticipated the lack of effort in finding
底层人员或移♥民♥的凶手会如此不上心
the murderer of a poor woman, low-lives or immigrants.
甚至方便了某些人作案
It's even convenient for some.
这为我打开了一扇新世界的大门
It opened up a whole new world to me.
大卫 我要告诉你个坏消息
I've got bad news for you, David.
你的连胜记录到此为止
Your winning streak ends right here.
下次他们谈起你的事迹时
The next time they talk of your exploits,
就是把你送进死囚牢房♥的时候
it'll be as they walk you to Death Row.
我为你感到可怜
I feel pity for you.
去你♥妈♥的♥可怜
Fuck you and your pity.
你的生活一定很悲惨
Your life must be miserable.
没朋友 没老婆 没人和你交流
No friends, no wife, no-one to talk to.
找不到人倾诉
No-one to confide in.
是啊
Yeah.
我们有很多共同点
You and I have so much in common.
我们没有任何共同点
We have nothing in common.
一点也没有
Nothing.
我想知道你为什么会变成这样
I wonder how you became what you are.
你为什么这么怕女人
Why you're so afraid of women?
因为这是你杀人的原因 对吧
Because that's what it's all about, right?
女人让你怕得要死
Women scare the shit out of you.
你是不是硬不起来
Are you incapable of getting a hard-on?
拜托
Oh, come on...
她们是不是嘲笑你
Did they laugh at you?
我想知道 告诉我 到底为什么
I wanna know. Tell me, what is it?
是因为你妈吗
Is it because of your mom?
臭婊♥子♥ 不准说我妈
Don't you dare talk about my mother, you fucking whore!
哦 妈妈的小凶手也有软肋啊
Oh, mama's little murderer has a sensitive spot.
你说“剩下的尸体”是什么意思
What did you mean when you said what was left of the body?
你能不能别问了
Do you ever stop asking fucking questions?
你对她们做了什么
What did you do with them?
反正她们都死了
Well, were dead anyway.
当你被处死时
The world is gonna be a better place
世界会变得更美好
when you get the needle.
昨天在咖啡店里
Yesterday at the café,
你我之间产生了火花
there was something between you and me.
我看到我们来电了
An electricity. I saw it.
承认吧
Go on. Admit it.
做你的春秋大梦
Keep on dreaming.
继续啊 你就这点本事吗
Go on. That's all you have left.
我把你从家暴你的丈夫手中救出来时
Oh, when I saved you from your abusive husband,
你欲♥火♥焚身了
that made you hot.
你性奋了
That turns you on.
没关系 你大可承认
It's okay. You can admit it.
你有妄想症
You're delusional.
是吗 -好人才会让我欲♥火♥焚身
Really? - Nice guys get me hot.
神经病休想
Not psychos.
那你为什么嫁给文森
Well, why did you marry Vince?
他那么暴♥力♥
He's pretty violent.
算不上好人
Not really a nice guy.
他喝了酒
He was drinking.