你有吃的吗
You got anything to eat?
笑什么
What's so funny?
我在加油站差点就买♥♥下饼干了
I nearly bought a pack of cookies back at the gas station.
我不想用我的信♥用♥卡♥
I didn't wanna use my credit card.
用信♥用♥卡♥很容易被人追踪到
They can trace you so easily with a credit card.
我的现金只够加油和买♥♥烟
I only had enough cash for gas and cigarettes.
我的医生常说抽烟会害了我
My doc always said the smokes will kill me.
我要睡一会儿
I'm gonna take a little nap.
你也该试着睡一会儿
You should try and get some sleep too.
我不想睡
I don't intend to sleep.
你会睡的
Oh, you'll sleep.
寒冷会让你产生困意
The cold will make you.
这无法避免
It's inevitable.
既然如此
In that case.
你个臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!You fucking...
做噩梦了?
Bad dream?
我好奇你的噩梦会是什么样子
I wonder what nightmares like yours look like.
我的和常人一样 充斥着你这样的变♥态♥
Mine like all normal people are crowded with twisted fucks like you,
但你的噩梦
but yours,
是什么样的
I mean, what do they look like?
你会怕什么
What scares you?
被警♥察♥抓住?
Being caught by the police?
被处决?
Being executed?
不是吗
No?
也许是关于正常人的 幸福 家庭
Maybe they're about normal people, happiness, family.
你无法拥有的一切
You know, everything you'll never have.
后面有个瓶子
There's a bottle back there somewhere.
尿吧
Go ahead.
我乐意分享
I don't mind sharing.
我保证不偷看
I won't look, I promise.
别乱跑
Don't go anywhere.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
开门
Fucking open.
快开门
Open this door!
我也想帮你 但我的手被绑住了
I'd love to help but my hands are tied.
你个贱♥人♥
You fucking bitch.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
我要杀了你
Ah! I'll fucking kill you!
偷看完了没
Finish snooping?
你跟踪我多久了
How long have you been following me?
很久了
Long enough.
我说过 我知道你很多事
Like I said, I know a lot about you.
为什么选我
Why me?
老是同样的问题 你想让我说什么
Always the same question. What do you want me to say?
你很特别 你是天选之子
You're special. You're the one?
我看到了机会
I saw... an opportunity.
你是单身 和孩子住在一起
You're single. You live alone with your kid.
没有朋友
You have no friends.
你的娘家人
Your mother's family.
也只是没人在乎的普通移♥民♥
Just another ordinary immigrant that no-one really cares about.
很容易下手
It was easy.
除了文森
Except for Vince.
我没算到那个蠢货
I didn't plan on that idiot.
他差点毁了我的计划
He nearly fucked everything up.
这就是你的套路吗
Is that how you do it?
先帮助遇到困难的女性 获取她们的信任
You help damsels in distress to gain their trust
然后再绑♥架♥她们
and then you kidnap them?
你就是这样对阿什莉·米切尔下手的吗
Is that what you did with Ashley Mitchell?
谁 -阿什莉·米切尔
Who? -Ashley Mitchell!
她
Her!
你到底杀了多少女人
How many women have you killed?
我没数过
I've never counted.
我肯定你数过
I'm sure you have.
你们这种变♥态♥都会这样做
That's what all twisted fucks like you do.
所以你才留着这些身份证
And that's why you have all these IDs.
杀了多少
How many?
很难回答
Well, it's difficult to answer.
有一个死了之后
There was one who only afterwards
我才发现她怀有身孕
I discovered was pregnant.
那算两个吗
Now, does that count as two?
还有一个很可爱的黑发女人 我贼喜欢
Oh, and there was this very cute brunette I really liked.
她和你有点像
She looked a bit like you,
但她没你这么多废话
but she talked a lot fucking less.
叫啥来着
What was her name?
玛丽亚 米娅
Maria, Mia.
我塞着她的嘴 她被自己的呕吐物噎死了
Well, she choked on her own vomit under my gag.
那算谋杀 还是算意外呢
Now, is that murder or is that an accident?
是你要问的
You asked.
这些人失去生命
All those lives ended
只因为她们在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
不幸遇到了一个神经病
Because they crossed path with a psycho.
你给我听好这些女人的名字
You're going to listen to the names of all of these women.
阿曼达·沃克 玛蒂·帕克
Amanda Walker, Maddie Parker.
伊丽莎白·古兹曼
Elizabeth Guzman.
看看她们
Look at them.
睁大你的狗眼
Open your eyes!
凯西·贝克曼
Cassie Beckerman.
你个王八蛋
Your son of a bitch.
看看她
Look at her.
凯西
Oh, Cassie.
是的
Yes.
我记得她
I remember her.
她是我第一个下手对象
She was my first.
第一次永远忘不了 不是吗
We never forget our first, do we?
情况一团糟 完全乱了套
A total mess. I did everything wrong.
我都没想过我那天会猎杀
I-- I didn't even know I was hunting that day.
我只是想出去找搭车的妹子
I just was going out to pick up chicks
看能不能骗她们上车
and see if I could drop them off.
我在测试自己
I was testing myself.
我当时学了很多关于女性心理的知识
I learned so much about the female psychology back then.
有些女人总是很多疑
Some women were always suspicious.
她们眼里是一个单身男子独自驾车
They see a single guy in his car alone.
我想改变这种情况
I wanted to change the situation
好让她们愿意上车
so they wanted to get into the car.
这是场游戏
It was a game.
我每次测试 都会看看自己能做到哪步
Each time I was testing myself, seeing how far I would go.
我不想被抓
I didn't want to get caught.
但我还是出发了
But there I was,
开了几个小时的车 突然间…
driving for hours and hours and then suddenly...
我中奖了
I got lucky.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. -Hi.
我要去湖滨
Um, I have to go to Lakeside.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我要去哥伦比亚瀑布
I'm- I'm going to Columbia Falls.
噢 -抱歉
Oh. - Sorry.
我没说我也要去湖滨
I didn't say - I was going to Lakeside
或主动提出捎她一程
or offer to take her straight away.
不然显得太巧合了
That would've been too much of a coincidence.
算盘打得太响
Much too eager.
我是说
I mean,
我可以绕个路 送你到湖滨附近
I guess I could swing around, get you closer to Lakeside,
如果能帮到你的话
if that helps.
我看了看表 好像在说
I looked at my watch as if to say,
我真的有时间吗
do I really have time?
你不知道这样做多么有效
You'd be surprised how effective something like that is.
她妈妈一定告诫过她
Her mother must have told her
不要独自上陌生人的车
not to get into a stranger's car on her own.
然后她看向我
Then she looked at me.
你可以看出她的表情在说 嗯 他是老实人
You could see she was like, yeah, he's a dork.
连苍蝇都不会伤害 -好吧
He wouldn't hurt a fly. -Um, okay.