(13则未接来电) (文森:给老子接电♥话♥)
在我小时候 母亲告诉我
When I was a child, my mother told me that
人类集善恶于一体
humans are capable of the best and the worst.
她说得不对
She was wrong.
有些人的骨子里只有恶
Some are only capable of the worst.
当地有一个关于这些恶人的传说
The natives have a legend about those people:
这个传说和这里的山脉一样古老
a legend as old as the mountains of this region.
相传在饥荒时期
They say that in time of famine,
森林里出现了一个邪灵
an evil spirit comes out of the woods to possess
专门带走那些蚕食同类的人
those who had cannibalised the flesh of their peers.
它最开始会出现在梦里
It appears first in the dreams,
但梦到时 他们就已经来不及逃了
but it's already too late for them.
他们会被诅咒 最终会变成它
They're damned, condemned to become like it:
一个寻找人肉的游荡邪灵
a wandering soul seeking human flesh.
总是贪得无厌 从不满足
Always insatiable. Never satisfied.
外界天气仍然占据头条
Our top story this hour is still the weather outside
不仅极端 而且冻死人不偿命
being not just frightful, but downright deadly.
气温最低零下50度 最高零下20度
50 below zero range, temperatures below minus 20,
不管你听不听劝
and whether you're being naughty or nice,
冻伤和体温过低均有可能出现
frostbite and hypothermia are all on the list.
周五之前不会有缓和迹象
With no relief sight until Friday,
就算是圣诞老人也可能不会来镇上
even Santa Claus may not be coming to town.
10点41会有更多报道
More on this at 10:41.
约翰 还要咖啡吗
More coffee, John?
那还用说 -今天做的不好吃吗
Ah, you bet. - No good today?
他就是贪多嚼不烂
Yeah. Looks like he bit off more than he can chew.
我其实在控制体重
I'm actually watching my weight right now.
我在节食 -真的吗
I'm on a diet. -Really?
外面冷死了 你得补充能量
It's cold out there. You gotta build up your energy.
你要是想以后像你老爸一样开扫雪车
If you wanna drive that snowplough one day like your old man,
最好把它吃完
you'd better eat up.
我才不想开扫雪车 无聊死了
I don't wanna drive a snowplough. It's boring.
那你长大后想干什么
What do you wanna be when you grow up?
我想做和电子游戏有关的事
Something around video games, I guess.
电子游戏 现在的孩子哟
Video games. Kids.
我去拿个打包袋
I'll get a doggy bag.
电子游戏有什么不好吗
What's so wrong with video games?
你无法靠电子游戏养家糊口
You can't raise a family on video games.
比利 比利
Billy. Billy!
打个包 可以吗
Wrap this to go, will ya?
没问题 -弄完后你就可以下班了
It's already done. -You can leave after that.
祝你快乐依旧 -暴风雪后见
Pleasure as ever. - See you after the storm.
嗯 谢谢 安娜
Yeah. Thanks Ana.
慢走 外面路滑 -暴风雪后见
Be careful. It's slippery out there! -See you after the storm.
你要点什么
What can I get you?
我很想喝杯热咖啡
I could kill for a hot cup of coffee.
我能搞定
I can fix that.
再来份一分熟的牛排和土豆
And a rare steak and some potatoes would be perfect.
不好意思 因为暴风雪要来了 厨师刚走了
Sorry, the cook just left because of the incoming storm.
我能给你拿一块店里远近闻名的樱桃馅饼
I can get you a piece of our world famous cherry pie.
远近闻名?
World famous, huh?
有些人的世界比其他人的小很多
Well, some people's worlds are a lot smaller than others, right?
听着 给我打包一杯热咖啡
Look, if I can have a hot coffee to go
再来一块馅饼 我就会走了
and a slice of that pie, I'll be on my way.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢 -当心 咖啡很烫
Thank you. -And careful, the coffee's hot.
糖就在那 你可以随便加
The sugar's right there if you need any.
谢谢
Thanks.
糟糕
Oh shit.
安娜
Ana!
你个贱♥人♥
You fucking bitch.
你不识字吗 打烊了
Can't you read? It's closed.
为什么不接我电♥话♥
Why are you dodging my calls?
因为我对你无话可说
Because I have nothing to say to you
而你说的话我一句都不想听
and you have nothing to say to me I want to hear.
在我报♥警♥之前赶紧走人
Now get the hell out of here before I call the cops.
我想看我女儿
Hey. I wanna see my daughter.
是我们的女儿 她不想见你 她恨你
Our daughter! And she doesn't want see you. She hates you.
是啊
Yeah.
因为你一直跟她
Yeah, because of all the bullshit
说我的坏话 -不要
you keep feeding her about me. -No!
不是 是因为这个 你在她眼里就是这种人
No, because of this! This is who she sees now!
一个酗酒的混♥蛋♥
A drunk fuck!
听着 你和那个混♥蛋♥法官阻止不了我见她
Listen, you and that asshole judge can't stop me from seeing her, you hear me?
听到了没
Do you hear me?
你敢乱来
You do one stupid thing
就等着回监狱吧
and your ass is going straight back to jail.
赶紧给我滚
Now get the hell out of here!
老子还没说完
I'm not done talking to you. I am not done talking!
我倒希望你说完了
Though I wish you were.
对不起 你刚说啥
I'm sorry, what did you say?
再说一遍
Say it again.
说吧 朋友 再说一遍
Well, come on pal. Say it again.
吃掉
Eat it.
文森 别这样 -闭嘴
Vince, please... -Shut up!
吃掉
Eat it.
我懂了 你很生气
I get it. You're angry.
我听到法官不让你见女儿
I heard that a judge won't let you see your daughter anymore,
可能是因为饮酒过度
probably because of the excessive alcohol,
喝上了头
substance abuse,
所以你才二话不说就上手抓住了安娜
which also explains how easily you just grabbed Ana there.
你们俩认识 你们搞在一起了
You guys knew each other. You're fucking her.
我只是客人 她戴着名牌
I'm just a customer, pal. She has a nametag.
听着 文森特 是吗
Listen though, Vincent, right?
在我看来 你有两个选择
The way I see it, you have two options.
选择一
Option one:
你会发现这里没有任何摄像头
you'll notice there aren't any surveillance cameras in this place,
但有安娜和我
but there's Ana and there's me.
如果你再攻击我们任何一人
And if you touch either of us with any semblance of aggression again,
我们会互相作证说是你干的
we'll have each other to say that it was you.
那你就再没机会见到女儿了
And then you're looking at never seeing your daughter again.
选择二 这个选择会好些
Option two: much better option, you'll see.
你现在走人
You leave here right now.
意识到你还有机会
You realise you have the opportunity
在早上清醒地醒来
to wake up in the morning sober
开始做个合格的父亲
and start being the father your daughter deserves.
久而久之 再加上戒酒
And with time and a little or lot of rehab,
你可以去找那个混♥蛋♥法官
you can go back to that asshole judge
让他相信你有资格去见女儿
and convince him you deserve to see your daughter.
你只有这两个选择
That's all you have, two choices.
所以真正的问题是
So, the real question:
文森特 你有多爱你女儿
how much do you love your daughter, Vincent?
你该庆幸本大爷今晚心情好
You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight.
我会再见你的
I'll be seeing you again.
文森 等你清醒了我们再谈 我向你保证
Vince... Sober up and we'll talk. I promise.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
不必道歉
Don't be sorry.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
他并非一直这样
You know he wasn't always like that.
我嫁给他时 他人很好的
You know, he was a good person when I married him.
我知道很难相信
It's hard to believe, I know.
他失业后就开始喝酒
He got fired and then started to drink.
或者是反过来的
Or maybe it was the other way around.
反正情况从那以后越来越糟
Anyway, it's gotten worse and worse since.
常言道 只有成为你的敌人
Well, they say you only really know
你才能看清他的本质
someone when they become your enemy.
是啊 你结婚了吗
Yeah. You married?
是的
Yeah.
对了 我叫大卫
I'm David, by the way.
安娜 -嗯
Ana. -Yeah.
我想这盘你不会再吃了