告诉我 你为什么还在车里
So, tell me, why the hell are you still inside then?
我知道了
Oh, I get it.
你已经试过了
You've already tried.
我能想象到你从后备箱里逃出来
I'm just imagining you escaping from the trunk back there,
跑出去后意识到
getting outside and then realising
外面无处可去
there's nowhere to go
于是不得不回到车上
and you'd have to get back into the car.
太扎心了
Oh, that's brutal!
你从一个笼子逃进另一个笼子 这也太搞笑了
It's just funny that you swapped one cage for another.
只不过这次你和鲨鱼关在了一起
Only this time the shark's inside with you.
没有牙的鲨鱼
A shark with no teeth.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
你打算怎么处置我 安妮·威尔克斯
What do you plan to do with me, Annie Wilkes?
我才懒得管你
I don't give a shit about you.
等暴风雪小点了 我就出去碰碰运气
As soon as things calm down, I'll take my chances outside.
那祝你好运
Oh, good luck then.
你觉得你在暴风雪中能走多远
How far do you think you'll get in this blizzard?
五百码
500 yards?
一英里
A mile?
现在外面零下四度
It's minus four degrees outside.
我能挺住 -你并不能
I'll make it. -No, you won't.
我去了那座小山 才十分钟就差点死掉
I climbed up that hill and nearly died in ten minutes.
你这身装备不足以挺过暴雪
You're not equipped to make it through this storm.
就算有我的帽子和手套
Even with my hat and my gloves.
能让你在暴雪中活下来的因素有很多
Many factors can keep you alive during the storm.
身体会产热来保护重要部位
The body will work overtime to protect its vitals,
头和器官
the head and the organs.
它不会管四肢
It doesn't care about extremities.
所以我打算带上现有的一切
So, I intend to walk away from here with everything
离开这里
I have intact.
另一方面
On the other hand,
有很多因素会加速体温过低
many factors can accelerate hypothermia:
体脂 年龄 饮酒量
body fat, age, alcohol consumption,
受伤 不好意思 还有潮湿
injury- sorry- and wetness.
你的衣服都湿透了
Your clothes are soaked.
很快就会结冰
They'll freeze pretty fast.
我不确定你能不能活下来
I'm not sure you'll make it.
见鬼了 -嗯
Fuck me. -Mmhmm.
遇到个有医学学位的女服务员
Waitress with a medical degree.
我不需要医学学位 我在寒冷中长大
I don't need one. I grew up in the cold.
你最佳的生存机会就是和我呆在车里
Your best chance of survival is to stay in here with me.
在这种情况下 这才是最明智的做法
That'd be the smartest choice, given the circumstances.
相信我 -相信你?
Trust me.-Trust you?
你知道 我和你一开始就没遇到好事
You know, you and I got off on the wrong foot.
没有“我和你” 混♥蛋♥
There's no 'you and I', asshole.
不管你喜不喜欢
Well, whether you like it or not,
我们现在是一根绳上的蚂蚱
we're both in the same shit now.
那也不会太久
Not for long.
你知道我走之前会做什么吗
You know what I'll do before I go.
我会确保
I'll make damn sure that you are
你被牢牢地绑在座位上
attached and strapped down to this chair,
然后将车门大开
and then I'll leave the car doors wide open
运气好的话
and with some luck,
我们会在冬季结束时找到你冰冷的尸体
we'll find your frozen body by the end of the winter.
当然了
Unless of course
前提是你没被野兽吃掉
the wild animals have taken care of you first.
我昏迷了多久
How long have I been out?
没多久
Not long enough.
听着 如果你不想死
Listen, if you wanna survive,
我们就必须开始节油省电
we've got to start saving on the fuel and on the battery.
每天只能开几分钟暖气
We can only use the heat for a couple of minutes every day
否则我们撑不了多久
or else we won't last long.
我可没打算待多久
I don't intend to stay here long.
你无法确定我们会被困在这里两小时
You don't know if we have to stay here two hours,
两天 还是两周
two days or two weeks.
没食物尚可支撑 但没暖气
We can survive without food, but without heat.
我们几个小时就会被冻死
The cold's gonna kill us in a couple of hours.
体温过低 记得吗
Hypothermia, remember?
关掉
Turn it off.
关掉
Turn it off!
动一下你就死定了
You move one muscle.
你不是本地人吧
You are not from around here, are you?
我喜欢旅行
I like to travel.
大卫·赫尔曼·彼得森
David Herman Petersen.
这名字
That name.
是你的真名吗
Is that your real name at least?
不重要
It's not important.
对我来说 你就是个人♥渣♥败类
To me you're just Fucked Up Motherfucker.
你不介意我这样叫你吧
You don't mind if I call you that, do you,
人♥渣♥败类
Fucked Up Motherfucker?
看来没人知道你的真实身份
Seems like nobody knows who you really are.
我很害羞的
I'm a shy guy.
我想你也没有孩子
And I'm guessing you don't have a kid either.
你真是聪明
Oh, you're a smart girl.
艾拉的聪慧一定是遗传你的
That must be where Ella gets her brain's from,
因为文森没这个脑子
'cause it ain't from Vince.
你怎么知道我女儿的名字
How do you know my daughter's name?
我知道你很多事 安娜 而你对我一无所知
Oh, I know a lot about you Ana, and you know shit about me.
我对你已经够了解了
I know more than enough about you.
不许你再提我女儿的名字
And don't you ever bring up my daughter's name again.
那个安全椅很贵的
Those fucking seats are expensive.
你会为此付出代价
You're gonna pay for that.
怎么了
What?
绑得太紧了
My bonds are too tight.
我的手快断了
They're cutting into my wrists.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
过一会儿 你就感觉不到手了
After a while, you won't even feel your hands anymore.
你为什么没杀我
Why didn't you kill me?
我在后备箱想了个原因
I made up my own theory back in the trunk.
想听吗
Wanna hear it?
自大情结
Superiority complex.
你太马虎了
You got sloppy.
我从不马虎 -你自信过头了
I'm never sloppy. -You were overconfident.
现在依然如此
You still are.
你该在有机会的时候杀了我
You should have killed me when you could.
如果我只是想杀你 你早就死了
If I wanted to just kill you, you'd be dead by now.
你对我另有打算 对吧
You had other plans for me, right?
死变♥态♥
Sick motherfucker.
你为什么不杀我
Why didn't you kill me?
我昏迷的时候 你很容易下手
It would've been so easy when I was out cold.
因为我不像你
Because I'm not like you.
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
哦
Oh.
在适当的情况下 我们都能狠下心
Oh, in the right circumstances, we can all be cruel.
即使是你
Even you.
想象一下吧
Imagine.
就想象一下
Just imagine.
有人在伤害小艾拉
Someone hurting little Ella.
不准再提我女儿的名字
Don't you ever mention my daughter's name again.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
看到了吧
You see?
只需适当的情况
It's just about circumstance.
第一次都很难
First time's never easy.
但多试几次 你就习惯了
But after time, you get used to it.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
安娜 你甚至可以乐在其中
Ana, you could even enjoy it.
我可以教你一些东西
Oh, I could teach you some things.
闭嘴
Shut up!