Guess you're not gonna finish that.
远近闻名的樱桃馅饼 是吗
World famous cherry pie, right?
是的
Yeah.
你的牛排要几分熟
How would you like your steak?
呃 一分熟
Err... Rare.
嗨
Hi.
我要饼干 再加20美元的二号♥泵汽油 还要20…
I'll take the cookie, err, $20 on pump two and 20'
40号♥薄荷烟
you know, 40 Holmes Menthol.
一共54美元
$54.
我现金不够
Yeah, I'm a couple of bucks short.
饼干我就不要了 谢谢
Err, I'll leave the cookies, thanks.
我们也能刷信♥用♥卡♥
We take credit cards.
我刚想起信♥用♥卡♥在我老婆那里
I-- I just remembered that my wife has it,
这可不是件好事
which is never a good thing.
好啊
Yeah.
妈的
Shit.
你要什么吗 -不用了 谢谢
Do you want something? - No thanks.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you can that shit.
我能说啥
What can I say?
自从戒了烟 我整个人都精神了
Since I quit smoking, I compensate.
警官 -先生 这个得修一下
Officer. -Sir, that needs to be fixed.
不能粘个胶带就开车上路
You can't drive with that taped up.
我知道 你说得很对
Yeah, I know. You're right.
我一到修理厂就去修好它 我保证
As soon as I get to a garage, it'll be fixed, I promise.
注意安全 先生
Drive safely, Sir.
他奶奶的
Fucking shit!
该死
Oh shit.
快啊
Come on!
靠
Fuck!
妈的
Shit!
快啊
Come on!
靠
Fuck!
快啊
Come on!
妈的
Oh shit.
该死的
God damn.
别乱跑
Don't go anywhere.
救命啊
Help!
靠
Fuck.
你敢乱动 我就割断你的喉咙
One wrong move and I'll slit your throat.
我现在就该杀了你
I should kill you right now.
那是我的帽子吗 -让你说话你再开口
Is that my hat? -You speak once spoken to!
我有些问题 你要是老实回答 也许…
Now, I have some questions, and you answer them and maybe--
也许我会留你一条小命
maybe I'll keep you alive long enough
等警♥察♥来抓你
for the police to take you.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我在暴风雪中迷路了
I got lost in the storm.
就在黑山的某处
Somewhere in the Black Mountains.
我手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
扔了
Tossed it.
你的呢 -在我口袋里
And yours? -In my pocket.
你把我解开一点 我可以帮你拿
If you untie me a little, I can get it out for you
如果你愿意的话 -你当我脑残吗
if you'd like. -Do I look fucking stupid?
虽然摸得很爽 但在内口袋里
As nice as that feels, inside pocket.
你别耍花样
You fuck with me?
密♥码♥
Pin code.
这里没信♥号♥♥
It's a dead zone.
4-5-5-6
该死
Oh shit.
很操蛋吧
Sucks, doesn't it?
广♥告♥宣传的覆盖范围都是吹牛逼的
You can never trust the coverage maps in those commercials.
我很惊讶你在后面没被冷死
I'm surprised the cold didn't kill you back there.
你很顽强
You're a tough one.
我妈一定注意到了
My mom must have noticed.
我还没回去
I'm not back yet.
她可能已经报♥警♥了
She's probably already called the cops.
她以为你和文森在一起
Well, she thinks you're with Vince
想重归于好 -什么
trying to patch things up. -What?
我用你的手♥机♥发了条短♥信♥
I sent a little message from your phone.
我用你的指纹解了锁
I used your fingerprint.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
这都是你计划好的 是吗
You planned this all along, huh?
差不多
Almost all.
你的习惯就是绑♥架♥女人
Is that a habit of yours to kidnap women
把她们塞进后备箱吗
and put them in your trunk?
回答我
Answer me!
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
我以前从没做过这种事
I've never done anything like this before.
你带着猎刀 胶带和一瓶氯仿
Someone driving around with a hunter's knife,
开着车到处溜达
duct tape and a bottle of chloroform
我看你是蓄谋已久
looks pretty prepared to me.
常见的误解
Common misconception.
每个人都以为是氯仿
Everybody thinks chloroform.
大家看了些电影和书
I mean, people watch movies, they read books
就以为氯仿是最好用的
and they think chloroform's the way to go.
你说的“大家”是指你这样的杀人犯吗
By people you mean murderers like you?
我现在只是个绑匪
Well, right now I'm just a kidnapper.
我还没杀你呢
I haven't murdered you, yet.
别哼唧唧了 我都没怎么碰你
Stop whining. I barely touched you.
是我腿疼 -你腿怎么了
It's my leg. -What's wrong with your leg?
受伤了
It's fucked!
断了 骨头戳出来了
Broken. Bone's sticking out.
疼吗 -你觉得呢
Does it hurt? -What the fuck do you think?
太好了
Good.
我希望还能更严重
I hope it gets worse.
你没想到这个会被用来对付你吧
I bet you didn't expect this to be used against you, huh?
不得不说 这玩意真管用
Pretty effective stuff, I have to admit.
这是什么
What is it?
你想知道我的秘方吗
You wanna know my trade secret?
从地氟醚到七氟醚再到异氟醚
There are so many options from desflurane
有很多选择
to sevoflurane to isoflurane.
我基本上都是添加的“氟醚”物质
Basically, my recipe ends in 'flurane', if that helps.
别说出去哦
Keep that to yourself.
我相信警♥察♥会很高兴听到这个
I'm sure the cops will be thrilled to hear that.
我一开始试过用氯仿
I tried chloroform at the start.
你不是说以前从没干过
I thought you never did this before.
但氯仿
But chloroform,
你用那玩意需要五分钟
you can take up to five minutes for someone
才能迷晕一个人
to pass out from inhaling that shit.
你知道五分钟有多久吗
Do you know how long five minutes is?
五分钟
Five minutes.
在那段时间里
And in that time, they--
他们会拳打脚踢 双手乱抓
they kick, they punch, they grab...
扯你的头发
tear at your hair,
你无法控制他们的吸入量
and you have no control over how much they're inhaling
因为这取决于他们的呼吸频率
because it's all based on their breathing.
如果他们惊慌失措 就会大口快速地呼吸
And if they're panicked they breathe too deeply, too quickly,
你知道会发生什么吗
you know what happens?
他们会死 就死在你怀里
They die, right there in your arms.
那样就太没劲了
Kind of takes the fun out of it.
所以我不用氯仿
So, no chloroform.
我喜欢掌控局面
I like to keep control.
局面已经不由你掌控了 混♥蛋♥
You're no longer in control, asshole!
有刀不代表你说了算
A knife doesn't put you in control
除非你会用它
unless you're prepared to use it.
别激我
Don't tempt me.
至少我自♥由♥了
At least I'm free.
自♥由♥ 真的吗
Free? Really?
你可以选择在车里慢慢死去
You can choose between dying slowly in here
或出去快速解脱
or quickly outside.
这是你唯一的自♥由♥
That's the only freedom you have.