Who are you to give me orders? Stop it!
请拦住他!
Stop him, please!
车里的每个人! 所有人都在该死的车里!
Everyone in the car! Everyone in the damn car!
快跑 快跑!好吧
Run run! All right!
我必须停下来
I have to stop.
你在说什么? 我不会开车
What are you talking about? I can't drive.
你无法阻止它 留在方向盘后面! 我不能
You can't stop it, stay behind the wheel! I can not.
他受伤流血
He is injured and bleeding.
不不不不!
No no no no!
倒霉!
Shit!
该死好的 滚出去 走吧
Damn... Okay, get out. Let's go.
来吧 萨米
Come on, Sammy.
就这样 我们走吧
That's it, let's go.
该死的!
God damn it!
夏洛茨维尔西部部队基地
Charlottesville Western Force Base
是否删除
Delete?
我们刚刚发现萨米的事 还有大约两个
We just found out about Sammy. And about two more.
托尼·博海 那是他的名字
Tony Bohai, that was his name.
李 对不起 你太尊重他了
Lee sorry, you respected him too much.
太糟糕了 一切都搞砸了!
That sucks. Everything got fucked up!
太可怕了!
Just terrible!
现在让我们看看这些是什么 两个混♥蛋♥不得不说
Now let's see what these two motherfuckers have to say.
乔尔 我在试着说话 李关于萨米的事
Joel, I'm trying to talk to Lee about Sammy.
是的 我知道 我听到你的哀悼 这意味着很多 你告诉她 该你了
Yes, I know that. I hear your condolences. It means a lot. You tell her, it's your turn.
我们爱萨米 每个人都爱他
We loved Sammy. Everyone loved him.
谢谢你 安娜
Thank you, Ana.
该死西方大国 正在迁入华盛顿
Damn... Western powers are moving into Washington.
今天 政♥府♥ 军队已经投降了
Today, the government troops have already capitulated.
就是这样 这是事实
That's it, that's the truth.
华盛顿唯一的防御 由几个忠诚的人组成
Washington's only defense consists of a few loyal
士兵和一把 特勤局特工
soldiers and a handful of Secret Service agents.
叛军很容易进入这里
Rebels enter here easily.
所以你和我迟到了 我们输了 故事 萨米白白地死了
So you and I are late. We have lost the story. And Sammy died for nothing.
乔尔在哪里?
Where is Joel?
他很伤心
He is grieving.
我也是
Me too.
与你相比 我 几乎不认识萨米
Compared to you, I barely knew Sammy.
对
Yes...
你认出他了
You recognized him.
你一直和他在一起
You were with him the whole time.
他总是那样 我知道这听起来很糟糕…
He was always like that. I know it sounds bad…
但是有很多可能 他可能已经死了
But there are so many possible ways he could have died.
这还远远不是最糟糕的
And this was far from the worst.
他还不想离开
He didn't want to leave yet.
在过去的几天里 我从来没有这么害怕过
In the past few days... I've never been so scared.
我从未感到如此有活力
I have never felt so alive.
华盛顿特区
WASHINGTON DC
就位!快跑 快跑!
Take your positions! Run run!
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
走吧
Let's go.
走吧!走吧
Let's go! Let's go.
去吧 去吧!
Go go go!
大家各就各位 向前!
Everyone to their positions, forward!
燃烧
Burn!
蹲下
Squat!
在这里
Here!
我们需要帮助 你需要什么?
We need help. What do you need?
他们在那里!
They are there!
我们必须去那座塔 是的 我理解
We have to get to that tower. Yes I understand.
让我们进攻!让我们把它们取下来
Let's attack! Let's take them down.
马上放弃 白♥痴♥!
Give up immediately, idiots!
警告!
WARNING!
从此覆盖街道 侧面 这样他们就不会进入
Cover the street from this side so they don't enter.
快跑 快跑!
Run, Run!
我们得走了 李 好吗? 去吧 去吧
We have to go, Lee, okay? Go go go.
好吧
All right.
不要站在子弹面前! 撤退 后退 后退 挤压!
Don't stand in front of the bullets! Retreat, back, back, squeeze!
警告!
WARNING!
我们得走了 走吧
We have to go, let's go.
杰西!跑过来!立即
Jessie! Run here! Immediately!
快的
Quick!
去吧 去吧!
Go go go!
杀死大炮!杀了他们!
Kill the artillery! Kill them!
去吧!
Go go!
警告!
WARNING!
哦 我的上帝
Oh my God.
他们离得太近了
They are so damn close.
西方势力已经达到 白宫周边
Western forces have reached the perimeter of the White House.
总统实际上 被包围了 我们准备好了…
The President is actually surrounded and we are ready…
过一会儿 我们将拍摄一个新的场景
In a moment, we will shoot a new scene.
你是怎么来的?
How did you get here?
士兵们把我们带走了 而你呢?
The soldiers took us away and you?
他们用直升机把我们带到这里!
They brought us here by helicopter!
要么现在 要么永远!
Now or never!
你知道谁在那里吗?
Do you know who is there?
我们有来自的信息 将军们:他们昨天投降了
We have information from the generals: they surrendered yesterday.
总统就在这该死的大楼里!
The president is in this fucking building!
该死
Damn...
你认为他们会对他做什么?
What do you think they will do to him?
他们想杀了他
They want to kill him.
如果我们先找到他 他 不会被俘虏
If we get to him first, he won't be taken prisoner.
嘿 李!
Hey Lee!
近距离观察 情况完全不同 不是吗?
Up close, it's something completely different, isn't it?
我看到两个人就在院子里
I see two people right in the yard.
总统要走了!
The president is leaving!
是的 他要走了
Hell yeah, he's leaving.
拘留他!
Detain him!
上帝保佑他们!
God bless them!
…西方势力 不再试图逃跑
...Western forces stopped trying to escape...
他不在车里
He wasn't in the car.
没有
There is not.
什么
What?
什么
What?
好的 我们走吧!
OK. Let's go!
什么你喜欢吗? 来吧 杰西!
What? Do you like it? Come on, Jessie!
快 我们走!
Quick, let's go!
跟着我
Follow me.
他们又搬家了
They are moving again.
等等 不要开枪
Wait, don't shoot.
是的 这个地方是空的
Yes, the place is empty.
让开!在我身后!
Get out of my way! Behind me!
不要开枪!我们没有武装 准备
Don't shoot! We are not armed. Prepare.
我是来谈的
I came to talk.
走吧
Let's go.
我想讨论一下总统的投降问题
I want to discuss the capitulation of the president.
是的 女士
Yes Madam.
你是抵抗力量的人吗? 你觉得怎么样?
Are you from the resistance? What do you think?
总统能信任你吗?
Can the president trust you?
是的 夫人 相信这一切 会好起来的 把他带到这里来
Yes, ma'am, trust that all will be well, bring him here.
在我们同意之前 他哪儿也不去
He's not going anywhere until we agree.
我们需要担♥保♥ 的安全通道
We need a guarantee of safe passage for the
总统和撤离 中立领土
president and evacuation to neutral territory.
我们想去格陵兰岛或阿♥拉♥斯加
We want to go to Greenland or Alaska.
不 没有条件 把他带过来
No, no conditions. Bring him here.
我们得走了 中士
We have to move, Sergeant.
女士 总统准备好了
Ma'am, the president is ready...
弯 检查一切 继续!
Bend, check everything, go ahead!
燃烧别再靠近了!
Burn! Don't come any closer!
走吧 走吧
Just go, go.
我在冲锋!
I'm charging!
沿着大厅往下走!