Okay, but you're mad at me.
你根本没有其他 选择 你并不愚蠢
You simply had no other choice, It wasn't stupid of you.
我知道 因为我自己也经历过
I know because I've been through it myself.
萨米和乔也是
Sammy and Joe too.
选择权在我 正确的
The choice was mine. Right.
你会记得的 当你失去装备时
You'll remember it when you lose your gear
或者当你踩到 要么开枪 要么开枪
or when you step on a mine or catch a bullet.
我中枪的时候你会给我拍照吗?
Will you take pictures of me when I get shot?
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
距离华盛顿特区508英里
508 MILES TO WASHINGTON D.C.
每次我在 战区 我拍了…
Every time I survived in a war zone, I photographed…
我想我应该 给家里发个信息
I thought I should send a message home.
但我不是那样做的
But I didn't do it that way.
我们来了
And here we are.
良心
Conscience.
究竟是什么?
What exactly?
什么在吃你
What is eating you.
别担心我 萨米
Don't worry about me, Sammy.
我能说我记得她这个年纪的你吗?
Can I say I remember you at her age?
那时我不是与众不同吗? 你也没什么不同
Wasn't I different then? You were no different.
你认为你 对她很苛刻
And you think you're being hard on her,
但我认为你 对自己苛刻
but I think you're being hard on yourself.
当然是记者先生
Certainly Mr. Journalist.
该死 李
Damn, Lee.
我说的是实话
I am telling the truth.
顺便说一句 是的 我很担心那个女孩
And by the way, yes, I'm worried about that girl.
我也很担心你
And I'm also very worried about you.
你为什么担心李?
Why are you worried about Lee?
李对新闻的力量失去了信心
Lee lost faith in the power of journalism.
国家的现状是 我们想要展示的东西
The state of the nation is what we wanted to demonstrate.
嗯 我不知道 萨米
Well, I don't know, Sammy.
但我知道
But I know...
……那里的射击真是太激烈了
...the shooting is fucking hot there.
它看起来像一片发光的天空
It looks like a glowing sky.
这不是我们的故事
That's not our story.
对
Yes,
但你知道
but you know...
吊杆
boom boom
我们晚上哪儿也不去
We will not go anywhere at night.
我们早上出发好吗?
Shall we leave in the morning?
如果什么都没发生 我们拭目以待
If nothing happens. We will see.
好的
Fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
明天将是漫长的一天
Tomorrow will be a long day.
我们要走吗?
We will go?
对
Yes.
但你没有
But you don't.
你将被落在后面
You... will be left behind.
但我不想被落在后面
But I don't want to be left behind.
你必须这样做
You have to.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
你应该看看你的脸
You should see your face.
它让你的胃不舒服 不是吗?
It makes you sick to your stomach, doesn't it?
如果我是你 我会睡觉
If I were you, I would sleep.
我的建议 不要等着睡觉
My advice. Don't wait for sleep.
如果你睡着了 这将是一个惊喜
And if you fall asleep...it will be a pleasant surprise.
你不打算睡觉吗?
aren't you going to sleep?
过一会儿我要躺下
I'm going to lie down in a while.
我需要一些时间入睡
I need some time to fall asleep.
这对我来说没有必要
It is not necessary for me.
清晰地
Clearly.
我能和你坐在这里吗
can i sit here with you
陪伴
To keep company.
不…我…我不想 成为负担或其他什么
No... I... I don't want to be a burden or anything.
好吧
All right.
好吧 以防你担心或 冷静点 叫醒我
Well, in case you're worried or something, calm down... wake me up.
独自一人已经够可怕的了
It's scary enough to be alone.
谢谢乔
Thanks Joe.
不客气 亲爱的
You're welcome, honey.
我叫你绕过他 该死! 我明白了!
I told you to go around him, dammit! I understood!
帮助我!
Help me!
你掩护他 准备一个烟馆
You cover him. Prepare a smokehouse.
该死的!
Damn it!
烟囱!
Chimneys!
三个人 三二走吧!
For three. Three. Two. Let's go!
警告!
WARNING!
该死的
Damn it.
帮助我们走!什么
Help! Let's go! What?
走吧!跑
Let's go! Run!
《 返回
Back!
来吧…别睡了
Come on... don't sleep.
该死 给我绷带
Damn it. Give me a bandage.
不
Not!
我勒个去!
What the hell!
我们他妈的要去哪里?
Where the fuck are we going?
{f5西弗吉尼亚}
WEST VIRGINIA
{f5距离华盛顿}289英里 }
289 miles TO WASHINGTON D.C.
记者? 是的 女士
Journalists? Yes Madam.
文件
Documents.
好吧 你要在这里过夜吗?
Okay, are you staying here for the night?
是的 只有一个
Yes, just one.
那里有停车场
Parking is there.
有一个餐厅 你可以在那里吃饭 但是我们没有帐篷
There is a dining room where you can eat. But we don't have any tents available.
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you miss.
还不错
It's not bad
嘿 来吧 我会告诉你它是怎么做的
Hey, come on. I'll show you how it's done.
快速旋转
Spin!
对对就是这样!
Yes! Yes! This is it!
我告诉你的
What I told you.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
嘿 谢谢
Hey, thanks.
别忘了吃饭 是的 我已经饿了 但是
Don't forget to eat. Yes, I'm already starving, but
我在这里吃完了就吃
I'll eat when I'm done here.
你需要为这次旅行做好准备
You need to prepare well for the trip.
是的 我做了一个 很棒的旅行包
Yes, I put together a great travel kit for myself.
给人印象深刻的
Impressive.
你想看看我的其他小东西吗? 对
Do you want to see my other little things? Yes.
体温
Body temperature.
聪明的
Smart.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么…你愿意告诉我吗 你是如何成为一名摄影记者的?
So... would you like to tell me how you became a photojournalist?
你不知道吗?
You do not know it?
那我是什么样的偶像? 好
Then what kind of idol am I? Well...
是的 我已经知道了
Yes, I already know.
当你在 大学 你参加了
When you were at the university, you took the
的传奇照片 反法♥西♥斯♥大屠♥杀♥
legendary photo of the antifascist massacre.
所以你成为了 Magnum最年轻的摄影师
So you became one of the youngest photographers at Magnum.
它看起来像一个维♥基♥百♥科♥页面 但你为什么不在那里?
It looks like a Wikipedia page. But why aren't you there?
嗯 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
嗯 它应该在那里呆上一段时间 大约10分钟 所以让我们继续
Well, it should stay there for about 10 minutes. So let's continue.
你的父母呢?
What about your parents?
他们实际上住在农场里
Well, they actually live on a farm.
哦 在科罗拉多州
Oh... In Colorado.
他们还假装什么都没发生
They also pretend that nothing is happening.
没有关系
Nevermind.
嘿 这个是干的 也许我们现在可以看看?
Hey, this one is dry. Maybe we can have a look now?
让我们来做吧
Let's do it.
你还需要一部手♥机♥ 即使没有网络
You still need a phone even if there is no network.
你不应该看到这个
You shouldn't see this.
不
Not...
他们甚至没有集中注意力 Gomo