They are not even in focus. Gomo...
…或者在显示器上被夸大了
...or exaggerated on the display.
再往下看
Look further.
守门员如何以30:1的比分射门?
How do goalkeepers shoot 30:1?
照片很棒 杰西
Great photo, Jessie.
我们回到过去了吗?
Have we gone back in time?
黄昏地带
The twilight zone.
嘿 你好
Hey, hello.
让自己舒服一点
Make yourself comfortable.
嘿
Hey.
我很感兴趣
I would be interested...
你知道吗
do you know that...
一场巨大的内战 在美国肆虐?
a huge civil war is raging in America?
当然 但是我们 不要卷入其中
Sure, but we... don't get involved.
不要混在一起?
Don't mix?
鉴于新闻报道 这对我们来说是最好的选择
Given what's in the news, this is the best option for us.
对
Yes...
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you would like.
谢谢
Thanks.
李? 什么
Lee? What?
什么
What?
你这么酷 不需要裙子吗?
Are you so cool you don't need a dress?
上帝
God.
我已经好几天没照镜子了
I haven't seen myself in the mirror for a few days.
住手
Stop it.
转过身来 我给你拍照
Turn around, I'll take your picture.
不
Not.
好吧
Well, OK.
对
Yes.
你要给我拍照吗?
Are you going to take my picture?
你告诉我不要急
You told me not to rush.
是的 但你会怀念那一刻的
Yes, but you will miss that moment.
我不想错过这甜蜜的时刻
I don't want to miss this sweet moment.
哦 不 不是这样!
Oh no, that wasn't it!
好吧
All right.
再一次
Once again.
你喜欢它们吗?
Do you like them?
对
Yes?
当你微笑的时候 你是美丽的
You are beautiful when you smile.
确实如此
And it is.
嘿
Hey!
你认为它怎么样?
How do you like it?
是的 很酷
Yes, cool.
你不给我拍张照片吗?
Won't you take a picture of me?
清晰地
Clearly.
但你知道 我很少有电影
But you know... I have few movies.
我知道你很生气 我们要走了
I know you are angry. We are going.
我也会穿的
I'll wear it too.
你也买♥♥东西了吗?
Did you buy something too?
她买♥♥了
She bought.
他正在试验
He is experimenting.
这很奇怪
That's strange.
就好像我拥有的一切 早就被遗忘了
As if everything I had long forgotten was here.
看见
See...
这听起来会很有趣 但对于 我的一切都如我记忆中的那样
It will sound funny to you, but for me everything is as I remembered it.
不要环顾四周 但是 看看建筑物的屋顶
Don't look around you, but look at the roofs of the buildings.
我们不会喜欢的 不管怎样 李 我们会很无聊的
We wouldn't like it anyway, Lee, we'd be bored.
我仍然准备接受完整 立即无条件投降
I remain ready to accept complete, immediate and unconditional surrender
以解放为目的的分♥裂♥主义者 来自被征服国家的人们
separatists with the aim of liberating people from conquered states...
并开始恢复我们伟大的国家
And to start the restoration of our great country.
妈的 我受够了
Damn, I'm tired of this.
这些单词可以按任何顺序排列
These words can be in any order.
你认为当我的时候他会说什么 把麦克风放在他的鼻子下面?
What do you think he'll say when I put the microphone under his nose?
没什么
Nothing much.
不管是谁——卡扎菲 墨索里尼、齐奥塞斯库
Whoever it is Gaddafi, Mussolini, Ceausescu
他们总是 比我们想象的更懦弱
they always turn out to be more cowardly than we thought.
他会让你失望的 乔尔
He will let you down, Joel.
希望我来的时候他还活着
Hopefully he'll still be alive when I come.
{an8}警告:小心 飞行的高尔夫球
WARNING: BEWARE OF FLYING GOLF BALLS
继续坚持
Keep holding on...
冬季奇迹
WINTER WONDERS
四英里后是岔道
Four miles back was the turnoff.
也许我们可以过去?
Maybe we could go by?
你看到什么了吗?
Do you see something?
不
Not
什么都没有? 没有性格 没有动作 什么都没有?
Nothing at all? No character, no movement, nothing?
不
Not.
可以我再靠近一点
Okay... I'll go a little closer.
我们可以继续吗?
Shall we move on?
该死
Damn!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
致他们 别那么急躁
To them. Don't be so hotheaded.
只是别把头伸出来
Just don't stick your head out.
我知道
I know.
不要试图走得更远 要准确地投篮
Don't try to go further, shoot accurately.
嘿
Hey.
发生了什么事?
What is going on?
有人在那所房♥子里
Someone is in that house.
他们被困住了
They are trapped.
我们被困住了
We are trapped.
它能是谁?
Who can it be?
我不知道
I have no idea.
看我们是记者
Look... we're journalists.
好的
Fine.
我现在明白为什么了 铭文就在你们的车上
I now understand why that inscription is there on your car.
你是抵抗力量的人吗?谁给你下命令?
Are you from the resistance? Who gives you orders?
周围没有人命令我
No one orders me around.
有人想杀了我们 我们正试图杀死他们
Someone is trying to kill us and we are trying to kill them.
你不知道自己站在哪一边 哦 我明白了
You don't know which side you're on. Oh, I see.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
你一句话都听不懂我说的
You don't understand a word I say.
嘿 那房♥子里是什么?
Hey, what's in that house?
有人开枪吗?
Is someone shooting?
男孩们
The boys..
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我有个好消息
I have good news.
你为什么不躺一会儿?
Why don't you lie down for a while?
谢谢萨米 我会好起来的
Thanks Sammy, I'll be fine.
我最好的几年里的建议是:尽可能多睡觉
My advice from my best years: sleep when you can.
你永远猜不到是什么 在下一个拐角处
You'll never guess what's around the next corner.
你确定
Are you sure.
萨米 什么
Sammy. What?
有辆车追上了我们 开得很快
Some car is catching up to us, it's going fast.
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
我不知道 也许他们只是赶时间
I don't know, maybe they're just in a hurry.
哦 但他很着急
Oh, but he's in a hurry.
刚才 他的轮胎 我们转身时抽烟
A moment ago, his tires smoked as we turned.
好吧
All right...
但我们不会逃避任何人 慢一点 李
but we don't run from anyone. Slow down, Lee
只是和平
Just peace.
我明白了
I get it.
不要向外看
Don't look outside.
他们刚刚超过我们
They just overtake us.
继续前进
Just keep going.
这到底是怎么回事? 托尼?!
What the hell is this supposed to be? Tony?!
你这个混♥蛋♥! 什么
You cock! What?
你好吗 伙计? 你把我吓坏了!
How are you buddy? You scared the hell out of me!
杰出的这就是计划的方式
Excellent! That's how it was planned.
你到底在这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
我不认识乔尔 你在这里干什么?
I don't know Joel, what are you doing here?
操你这个混♥蛋♥!