Fuck you dick!
妈的 世界很小!
Shit, the world is small!
它一点也不小 他们追着我们
It is not small at all. They chased us.
你有没有碰巧告诉他们 你要去纽约吗?
Did you happen to tell them in New York where you were going?
当然
Of course!
嘿 托尼 Joel告诉过你 我们要去纽约吗?
Hey, Tony. Joel told you in New York where we're going?
我不知道 李!他喝醉了!他 正在和后座上的女孩说话
I don't know, Lee! He was drunk! He was talking to the girl in the back seat.
哦 天哪 你真帅
Oh my... You handsome.
我当时在码头上
I was on the pier.
李!那是渤海! 他开车就像从疯人院逃出来一样!
Lee! That's Bohai! He drives like he escaped from a madhouse!
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
我要换上他的车!
I'll change into his car!
操你 托尼!
Fuck you Tony!
托尼 你疯了吗?!
Are you crazy Tony?!
你♥他♥妈♥的在哪里 你这个白♥痴♥!该死的!
Where the hell are you, you idiot! Damn it!
别担心 夫人 这不是第一次了!
Don't worry madam, it's not the first time!
保持速度! 他妈的在干什么?
Keep up the speed! What the fuck is he doing?
滚出去 我在这里
Get out, I'm here.
操你 太神奇了!
Fuck you. It was amazing!
我也想这么做 什么
I want to do it too. What?
我正爬到你身边 先生 李 把方向盘调直!
I'm crawling over to you sir... Lee, keep the wheel straight!
这个新乘客是 好多了 好多了!
This new passenger is much better, much better!
刹车 没有这样的!华盛顿见!
Brake! Nothing like this! See you in Washington!
再见
Bye!
我告诉过你他开车很疯狂!
I told you he drives like crazy!
他去哪儿了?
Where did he go?
你还觉得好笑吗?
Is that still funny to you?
你的朋友托尼在哪里?
Where's your friend, Tony?
他四处走动
He went around.
别开玩笑 我想让杰西回来
Don't be kidding, I want Jessie back.
别担心 李把女孩赶走了 不久前 她不会出事的
Don't worry, Lee drove the girl away a while ago, nothing will happen to her.
你怎么知道的?你知道她去哪儿了吗?
How the hell do you know that? Do you know where she went?
该死
Damn!
该死的
Damn it.
该死
Damn...
我们应该去追他们 立即
We should go after them. Immediately.
如果我们去那里 他们会杀了我们
If we go there, they will kill us.
不 是西方列强 我们都有记者证
No, it's the Western powers and we all have press badges.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
他们不想被抓到做这件事!
They don't want to be caught doing it!
李 那里发生了什么事?
What's going on there, Lee?
他们在说话 是的 他们只是吓唬他们
They are talking. Yes, they just scare them.
他们杀死了那辆卡车上的所有人 他们 本可以杀死整个城镇 但他们没有
They killed everyone in that fucking truck, they could have killed the whole town, but they didn't.
是的 但尸体是从哪里来的?
Yes, but where did the bodies come from?
尸体有制♥服♥吗?
Do bodies have uniforms?
不 他们穿着便服
No, they are in civilian clothes.
我去
I go.
我和你一起去
I go with you.
我告诉你 我的每一个本能 说 这是死亡 好吗?死
I'm telling you, my every instinct says, it's death, okay? Death.
待在这儿留下来 你老了 你 无论如何都无法逃脱
Stay here. Stay, you're old, you won't be able to escape anyway.
我♥操♥得动!
I can fuck that!
妈的 他妈的!
Damn, fuck it!
让我们继续关注
Let's stay tuned.
怀亚特 外面有一个
Wyatt, there's one out there.
嘿大家好
Hey! Hello guys.
发生了什么事?
What is going on?
看起来我们都是 互相误解
It looks like we're all misunderstanding each other.
对 是的 先生
Yes? Yes sir.
这两位是我的同事
These two are my colleagues.
什么同事?
What colleagues?
记者 先生
Journalists, sir.
我们只是路过
We were just passing through.
你去哪儿了?
And where did you go?
夏洛茨维尔
Charlottesville.
夏洛茨维尔?
Charlottesville?
夏洛茨维尔有什么?
What is in Charlottesville?
美丽的大自然 我们听说了
Beautiful nature, we heard.
我们实际上是在他们的校园里报道的
We are actually reporting from their campus.
他们启动了一个新项目 大学
They launched a new program. University
正在重新开放 这是个好消息
is reopening, which is good news.
我想他们会的 需要我们所有人在那里
I think they will need us all there.
对
Yes.
这是你的同事吗?
Is this your colleague?
对
Yes.
是的 大人
Yes my lord.
这个?
This one?
先生
Sir...
只是
Just...
什么一旦
What? As soon as?
你知道吗? 什么
You know what? What?
拜托了?
Please please?
求你了 先生 是的 是的 说话
Please, sir... Yes, yes, speak.
我们是美国记者
We are American journalists.
你已经说过了
You already said that.
所以…我们为路透社工作
So... We work for Reuters.
“路透社”在我看来并不美国化
"Reuters" doesn't seem American to me.
这是一家新闻机构!
It's a news agency!
我知道它是什么 先生 请
I know what it is. Sir, please...
我只是说 你在说什么?
I'm just saying... What are you saying?
我们是美国人 好吗?
We're Americans, okay?
好吧
All right,
你是什么样的美国人?
What kind of American are you?
中心的南方的
Central? Southern?
什么
What?
我来自佛罗里达州
I'm from Florida.
来自佛罗里达州?
From Florida?
全体的
General.
你是哪里人?
And where are you from?
告诉他 杰西
Tell him, Jessie.
来自密苏里州 来自密苏里州?
From Missouri. From Missouri?
怀疑论者的状态 对吧?
State of the skeptics, right?
对 他们就是这么称呼他的吗?
Yes Is that what they call him?
对
Yes.
为什么它被称为“怀疑状态”?
Why is it called the "skeptical state"?
我不知道
I do not know.
你不知道吗?
You do not know?
这是一位美籍美国人
This is an American American.
百分之百
On one hundred percent.
你是哪里人?
And where are you from?
科罗拉多
Colorado.
科罗拉多
Colorado...
科罗拉多州 密苏里州
Colorado, Missouri.
这就是我所说的
That's what I'm talking about.
美国
America.
谁躲在那里?
Who is hiding there?
嘿 帅
Hey handsome.
你受伤了吗?
And you are hurt?
什么
What?
你从哪里来的?
Where are you from?
什么 你不能说话? 你是个白♥痴♥吗?
What, you can't talk? Are you a moron?
你会说英语吗?
You speak English?
是的 你可以或者不能
Yes, you can or you can't.
好吧
All right.
张开你的嘴 告诉我你来自哪里
Open your mouth and tell me where you're from.
只要确保它 用通俗易懂的英语 好吗?
Just make sure it's in plain English, okay?
你从哪里来的?
Where are you from?
我是香港人
I am from Hong Kong.
啊 中国
Ah, China.
中国
China!
住手!住手! 什么对于
Stop it! Stop it! What? For...?
你是谁来给我发号♥施令? 住手!