So, Jessie, I have to go to the tenth floor.
但是回首往事 你应该
But! Looking back... you should have
穿着盔甲而不是背心
wearing armor and not a vest.
我明白了
I get it.
你能说一句话吗?
Can you say a word?
那个女孩到底在这里干什么?
What the hell is that girl doing here?
哦 是的 她来找我了 昨天我们聊了聊
Oh yes, she came to me yesterday and we talked and...
她很好
She is very nice.
她只是决定和我们一起去
She just decided to go with us.
所以他要和我们一起去
So he's coming with us
李 你要带走萨米 你不是吗?你以为你一个人
Lee, you're going to take Sammy, aren't you? You think you're alone
它能防止吗 是否正常交火?
can it protect against crossfire normally?
是的 但不一样
Yes, but it's not the same.
好吧 但她想和我们一样 他想和你一样
Well, OK. But she wants to be like us. He wants to be like you.
我们都是初学者
We are all beginners.
你比她大?
And you were older than her?
无论发生什么 我们都会 把她留在夏洛茨维尔
Whatever happens, we'll keep her in Charlottesville.
好啊让我们来做吧
OK! Let's do it.
距离华盛顿特区857英里
857 MILES TO WASHINGTON D.C.
仔细看看 你 不想错过这个
Take a close look, you don't want to miss this one.
总统先生 做 你后悔了
Mr. President, do you regret any of your
在您的 第三任总统?
actions during your third term as President?
我不会放过他 萨米
I won't spare him, Sammy.
回想起来 总统先生 你是不是 认为解散联邦调查局是明智之举吗?
Looking back, Mr. President, do you think it was wise to disband the FBI?
消极性攻击
Passive aggressive.
先生 你怎么上来的 空袭美国公民?
Sir, how did you come up with airstrikes on US citizens?
现在是的
Now yes.
你只有时间把东西拔♥出♥来♥ 在你喉咙里的绳子绷紧之前
You only have time to pull something out before the string in your throat tightens.
拐角处有一个加油站
There is a gas station around the corner.
它似乎是功能性的
It appears to be functional.
我们有一半以上的坦克
We have more than half the tank.
你觉得有些事情不对吗?
Something doesn't seem right to you?
你不能错过 重新进货的机会
You can't miss an opportunity to restock.
清晰地
Clearly.
我能帮你什么?
How can I help you?
我们只需要汽油
We just need gas.
你有优♥惠♥券吗?
Do you have a coupon for this?
不 我们 只是路过
No, we...were just passing by.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
先生 我们会付钱的
Sir, we will pay.
我不只是免费加油 我们会付更多的钱
I don't just give gas for free. We will pay more.
还有多少?
How much more?
三百 对于一半 一个坦克和两条绷带
Three hundred. For half a tank and two bandages.
这里的一个三明治要三百元
A sandwich here costs three hundred.
你会和火腿或奶酪一起吃吗?
Would you eat it with ham or cheese?
三百加元
Three hundred Canadian dollars.
好啊
OK.
嘿 你想在这里走走吗? 没有 我只是注意到路上有东西
Hey, do you want to walk around here? No, I just noticed something on the road.
我们在这里不会太久
We won't be here long.
清晰地
Clearly.
所以你要关门了?
So you're closing?
是的 我们已经关门了
Yes, we have already closed.
我只是说
I'm just saying...
如果你想看看的话
Check it out if you want.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
抢劫犯
Robbers.
天啊 他真是个白♥痴♥
God, he was such a moron.
我认识他
I knew him.
我们在同一所学校一起学习
We studied together at the same school.
他真的没怎么和我说话
He didn't really talk to me much.
现在我们多聊几句
Now we talk more.
我们连续两天与他交谈
We talked to him two days in a row.
它一直在旋转同样的东西
It keeps spinning the same thing.
你怎么认为
What do you think...
你能帮我们吗 摆脱这种痛苦?
Could you help us get rid of this suffering?
我应该开枪打他吗?
Should I shoot him?
还是我应该稍后再做?
Or should I do it later?
我会把它们绑在身上
I will tie them to me.
他们几天后就会死
They will die in a few days.
你可以选择我把它们挂在哪里
You can choose where I hang them.
也许留在他们身边?
Maybe stay by their side?
在他们旁边?
Next to them?
对
Yes.
我想拍张照片
I would like to take a photo.
好吧
Well, OK.
你会站在这里吗?
Will you stand here?
对
Yes,
我该站在哪里?
And where should I stand?
在他们之间
Between them.
我明白了
I understood.
我没有拍照
I didn't take pictures.
我一张照片也没拍 我忘了我有相机 怎样
I didn't take a single photo. I forgot I had a camera. How...
上帝你为什么不 告诉他不要开枪?
God... why didn't you tell him not to shoot them?
他们无论如何都会杀了他们
They would kill them anyway.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
他不知道 但这不是重点
He doesn't know, but that's not the point
一旦你开始问自己 像这样的问题 你停不下来
once you start asking yourself questions like this, you can't stop.
这就是为什么我们不去问
That's why we don't ask.
我们只是记录别人是怎么做的
We just record how others do it.
你还想当记者吗?
Do you still want to be a journalist?
这就是这份工作的意义所在 嘿 李什么?
That's what the job is about. Hey Lee What?
停一下
Stop for a moment.
我说错了什么? 你说的都对
What am I saying wrong? You say everything correctly.
他只是个孩子 李不明白自己还是个孩子
He's just a kid. Lee doesn't understand that he is still a child.
你不说
You do not say.
我是那个不在乎她的人吗? 你这个白♥痴♥ 为什么让她上车
Am I the one who doesn't care about her? You idiot why did you let her in this car.
什么都没有发生 与我们要去的地方相比
What happened there is nothing compared to where we are going.
你必须理解它
You have to understand it.
该死 她受够了
Damn, she's done with it.
我们在一边有一个幼儿园 另一方面是养老院
We have a kindergarten on one side and a retirement home on the other.
这是怎么发生的?
How did that happen?
李 他妈的是什么?
Lee, what the hell?
他是对的
He is right.
这种事不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
他们怎么能拒绝和平峰会呢
How could they reject the peace summit.
为什么他被所有美国公民拒绝
Why was he rejected by all American citizens.
我指的是分离主义者:
I refer to the separatists:
我在宣誓就职 美♥利♥坚♥合众国国旗
... I took the oath of office on the flag of the United States of America.
我准备履行承诺 我们的曾祖父
I am ready to fulfill the promises of our greatgrandfathers.
因为国旗
Because of the flag.
为了人♥民♥
For people's sake.
看在上帝的份上
And for God's sake.
在这里慢下来
Slow down here.
你想去小便吗?
Do you want to go pee?
这只是一个停留
It's just a stop.
跟我来
Come with me.
跟我来
Come with me.
照片
Photograph.
我应该给直升机拍张照片吗? 对
Should I take a picture of the helicopter? Yes.
这张照片会很棒
The photo will be great.
我也有一个类似的 如今 这是罕见的
I had a similar one. Today it is rare.
是的 这实际上是我父亲的相机
Yes, this is actually my father's camera.
他什么都不担心 他只是 他坚守阵地
He doesn't worry about anything. He just... He stood his ground
密苏里州的农场和 假装什么都没发生
farm in Missouri and pretends nothing is happening.
李?
Lee?
很抱歉我惹上了 你的车 好吗?
I'm sorry I got into your car, okay?
我知道你很生气
I know you are very angry.
我知道你认为我 对我一无所知 但是
I know that you think that I know nothing about me. But...
这不是我生气的原因 杰西
That's not why I'm angry, Jessie.
我不在乎你做什么或不知道什么
I don't care what you do or don't know.
好吧 但你生我的气