That's what happened, isn't it?
这不就是事实吗 对吧
Teddy boy!
泰德老兄
About to sit down to brunch. Come on and join us.
我们去吃早午餐了 来一起啊
Come on! I gotta let you go.
走起啊 我得挂了
Chief, we got a body.
警官 找到一具尸体
He didn't report it.
他没通知警♥察♥
That son of a bitch.
这个白♥痴♥
There was some damage done,
这块是受了点损失
but I did offer to pay for it. They kicked me out anyway.
我都同意出钱买♥♥了 他们还是把我给踢了
I spent all night last night just walking around.
我昨晚一晚上没睡一直在徘徊
Hey. There's Joey.
嘿 乔伊在那
Ted.
泰德
I'd like to speak with you in your room.
去你屋里聊两句吧
Right now.
就现在
Don't be rude, Joey. We just sat down with the Richards.
别这么粗鲁 我刚和理查德一家人坐下准备吃东西
It's a matter of some importance.
急事儿
What the fuck is going on, Ted?
你♥他♥妈♥的什么情况 泰德
Wait a minute, Joey.
稍等 乔伊
You were supposed to report the accident.
你本来应该向警♥察♥报案的
What the hell happened last night?
昨晚到底发生什么了
I didn't report it. Oh, my...
我没报案 我去
Shit!
卧♥槽♥
What could you possibly be thinking?
你就不能动动脑子吗
How could you let this much time go by?
你怎么能浪费这么宝贵的时间
Well, did you see the police arrive at the cottage last night?
你看到昨晚警♥察♥去度假小屋了吗
No.
没有
No. No?
没有 没有吗
Well, don't you think, if I had reported it,
你不觉得 我要是报案了的话
the police would have been there within the hour?
警♥察♥一小时之内就会到那儿了么吗
I guess so.
估计吧
I thought this matter had been handled.
我以为这件事已经被处理好了
I thought I could count on you.
我以为我能指望上你
The moment the police didn't
警♥察♥没到度假屋的时候
arrive at the cottage, you should have known.
你就应该知道
You should have known it was your responsibility
你应该知道
to report it to the authorities.
应该是你去报案的
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么呢
No, you bungled this, Joey.
是你搞砸了 乔伊
You bungled it. Now I gotta deal with it myself.
你搞砸了 所以现在得我亲自出马了
We're all three implicated in this now.
现在我们三个是一条绳上的蚂蚱
You can't just go and pull this John Wayne shit!
你不能把自己摘出来然后把责任都推给我们
They're treating this like a crime scene.
警♥察♥们现在已经觉得这是蓄意谋杀了
There's a dead girl out there, for Christ's sakes.
我的天 这个可是死了人的事儿
Attorney-client privilege doesn't extend to aiding and abetting.
律师客户保密协议在协助警方调查的情况下是无效的
I'm not gonna sugarcoat this.
我就直说了吧
This situation's a lot worse than it was.
现在的形势已经比事发时恶化了很多
You put us in a very difficult position, Senator.
你让我们现在都很难办了 议员
Look, none of us has to lose our jobs over this.
听好了 这件事不会影响我们的前程
You're gonna protect Paul and me, and yourself. Okay?
你要用你的关系保护好我们三个人
You just have to do what you know is right.
你需要把你觉得应该做的事儿做了
Okay. I'll report it.
好 我去报案
Okay.
好
I'm going to have to say Mary Jo was driving.
我只能说玛丽·乔自己开的车
Christ. Joey, I love you, okay? You know that.
苍天 乔伊 谢谢了啊 你懂的
But we both know what's at stake here.
我们都知道这件事儿对我们多重要
Now, we need to find a phone
现在我们得找个手♥机♥
I can use without someone breathing down my neck.
没有人监听的那种
There's one right here.
这就有一个
You really want the desk clerk listening in on this, Paul?
你难道不知道这部电♥话♥可以被接线员监听的么 保罗
Hey, Eugene.
嗨 尤金
All right, let's wrap this up.
好了 开始处理尸体吧
I got a patient going into labor any time now.
我还有一个随时要分娩的客户需要处理呢
You just tell me what's proper.
你就说该怎么处理吧
You're the medical examiner, so...
你是医疗人员
Associate medical examiner. What?
协助医生 什么
Dr. Nevins is the resident medical examiner.
奈文斯医生是首席医生
Mills here is just the associate.
米尔斯只是来这里帮忙的
Yeah, well, Dr. Nevins is off today,
我知道 但是奈文斯医生今天休息
so can we get this examination underway?
我可以开始检查尸体了么
Is that okay with you, Eugene?
可以吗 尤金
Yeah, sure.
好吧
No signs of a struggle.
没有挣扎的痕迹
No blood or obvious contusions.
没有血液和挫伤痕迹
Let me check out what's in the lungs.
我得检查一下肺
So you said you found her completely submerged, right?
你刚说你发现她的时候她已经溺水对吧
Yeah, that's right.
对 没错
Well, I think it's an open and shut case. Drowning.
我觉得这个案子再简单不过了 溺亡
She's been submerged for hours.
她已经溺水好长时间了
A teaspoon of water in her mouth means nothing.
她吐出来的那点水什么都说明不了
The foam around all the air passages,
气管里都是小气泡
that suggests suffocation to me.
在我看来这就是窒息的标志
I didn't realize that you undertakers had a medical degree now.
我怎么不知道你还有医学院的学位啊
I don't, but I've seen enough dead bodies.
我是没有 不过这种事儿我见多了
Are you saying that there's
你的意思是
a possibility that maybe she didn't drown?
她有可能不是溺亡的吗
Hey, when I was down there, she was holding herself up
各位 我当时在水下看到她的时候
like she was trying to get her last breath of air.
看起来她好像求生欲很强
I could have had her out of that car in 25 minutes
如果报案及时的话 我可以25分钟之内就把她救出来的
if I got the call, but no one called.
但是当时没人报案
Senator Kennedy's office.
肯尼迪议员办公室
David.
大卫
We have a situation here on Chappaquiddick.
我们在查帕奎迪克遇到了点麻烦
What kind of situation?
什么麻烦
There's a firestorm headed your way
可不是一般的小麻烦
and you need to be ready for it.
你得做好心理准备
Okay, but I'll be more ready when I know what it's about.
好 你告诉我之后我才能做最好的心里准备
Listen, the situation is,
听好了 情况是
my car was involved in an accident.
有一起事故和我的车有关系
I am going to be saying that I wasn't the one driving.
我打算说当时不是我在开车
Well, were you driving?
哦 那当时到底是不是你在开车
Senator. Were you driving?
议员 当时是你在开车吗
Senator?
议员
Senator, are you okay?
议员 你还好吗
Was anyone hurt? Have the polibe been notified?
有人受伤吗 有人报案吗
Ted, it would help a lot if you gave me some details.
泰德 你最好多给我点信息我才能帮你
Ted? Ted, are you there?
泰德 泰德 你在听吗
Uh, that's all you need to know for now.
目前就告诉你这么多
Uh, I'm headed back to town.
我要回城里去了
Yeah. That's a good idea. Joey, take care of the girls.
好啊 好主意 乔伊 把其他的妹子照顾好
Make sure they don't get wrapped up in any of this.
确保她们不牵连进来
I was thinking the same thing. Paul, you, uh...
我也是这么想的 保罗 你就...
Paul, you go with Ted. Run interference.
保罗 你和泰德一起去 尽量混淆视听
Make sure he doesn't talk with anyone else.
看着他点 别让他乱说话
Got it.
收到
Wake up, everybody!
起来了 各位
Wake up, get packed, get dressed.
起来 收拾东西 穿好衣服
We're leaving as soon as possible.
我们尽快离开从这里
This garbage can is for all of the responsible,
这个垃圾箱给你们
non-alcoholic, upright citizens' trash.
把负责任的 没喝醉的 良好公民的垃圾都扔进来
This one's for everything else.
其它的丢到这里
All the bottles, cans...
所有瓶子 易拉罐
Joey, will you just tell us what's going on already?
乔伊 快告诉我们发生什么事儿了
No bullshit.
别绕弯子
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
好 好
There's, um...
这个嘛
There's been an accident. What?
刚才出了个事故 什么
Senator Kennedy's car went
肯尼迪议员的车
off the bridge at Poucha Pond last night.
昨晚从保哈池塘边的桥上开到湖里去了
He's okay, but we cannot find Mary Jo.
他人倒是没事 但是玛丽·乔失踪了
Are the police looking for her?
警♥察♥有在找她吗
电影精选列表