Lieutenant Joe Kennedy, Jr.,
小约瑟夫·肯尼迪中尉
the eldest son of former ambassador...
前使节最年长的儿子…
...died instantly, after the plane he was piloting exploded
…在他驾驶的飞机爆♥炸♥后当场死亡
during a mission over the North Sea.
当时这架飞机正在北海执行任务
President Kennedy was shot
肯尼迪总统在从达拉斯机场
as he drove from Dallas airport to downtown Dallas.
开往市中心的路上遭遇枪击
...an ambulance, and the car rushed to...
…一辆救护车 与一辆汽车相撞…
at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles.
使节酒店遭遇枪击
Senator Edward Kennedy,
参议员 爱德华·肯尼迪
the only one of the four brothers left alive...
是现如今四兄弟中唯一在世的一位…
be the candidate to beat in the next presidential election.
成为下一届选举的候选人之一
But will he run?
但是他会参选吗
That's the question. Will Ted Kennedy run?
泰德·肯尼迪会参选吗 这是个问题
Senator, can I get you anything?
参议员 你需要什么吗
No, thank you.
不需要 谢谢
Roll sound. Okay, roll camera.
开始录音 好的 开始录像
Are you all set, Senator? Yes, Bob.
你准备好了吗 参议员 是的 鲍勃
Great.
好极了
"We choose to go to the moon, not because it is easy,
"我们选择登陆月球 并不是因为它很容易
but because it is hard."
而是因为它很困难"
What does your brother's promise to America mean to you?
你哥哥曾对美国许下的承诺对于你来说意味着什么
Well, he was always someone who kept his promises.
他向来都是一个会信守承诺的人
My brother committed his life to the idea that
我的哥哥将他的一生都奉献给了
the United States is a beacon of democracy.
让美国成为民♥主♥国家的指明灯的伟大事业
And so too for my family, I think he was a beacon.
同样他也曾经是我们家中的指明灯
Someone we all hoped to look up to.
是我们兄弟几个都非常敬佩的大哥
I know I sure did.
我非常敬佩他
He said this mission would have, quote,
他说这个任务将会 用他的话来讲
"A great impact on the minds of the men across America."
"对全美人♥民♥的思想产生巨大的影响"
I think my brother set a course for the entire nation
我认为我哥哥给这个国家
in a way that we can never abandon.
上了我们将会永远铭记的一课
You see it in the space program, sure.
它在太空计划中应验了
But even in my own life, I often ask myself,
即便在我的生活中 我时常问自己
President Kennedy cast a long shadow and still does.
肯尼迪总统的死亡所造成的阴影
It's one I walk in every day.
是我至今仍然无法摆脱的
What's it like walking in that shadow?
行走在这片阴影下是什么感觉的
Senator?
参议员
I think you have what you need, Bob. Thank you very much.
我觉得你采访的差不多了 鲍勃 非常感谢
Thanks for your time. All right, cut.
感谢您抽空给我 好的 卡
Bob. Senator.
鲍勃 参议员
Pleasure.
多谢
Do we have Joe yet?
乔到了吗
I was a little more focused on salvaging our relationship
我是想更关注一下我们和
with the majority leader.
多数党领袖的关系
You're worried about the wrong thing.
你操错心了
Come on. Mansfield's smart enough to know
拜托 曼斯菲尔德很聪明
Ted's gonna be his boss in three years.
他知道泰德接下来三年会是他的上司
Well, do we have him?
好了 接上线了吗
Yes. Mr. Gargan is on hold for you now.
是的 加根先生正在线上等您了
You're connected.
您已联♥通♥
What's going on, Teddy? I've been on hold here for 10 minutes.
怎么回事泰德 我已经等了你10分钟了
Well, I really needed to talk to you.
我真的需要和你谈谈
Well, it must be something really damn important.
那肯定是特重要的破事儿
The hotel in the Vineyard is overbooked.
酒庄饭店的客房♥被订满了
What are you talking about? I just checked us in.
你说什么呢 我刚给咱俩办好入住
I got the key in my pocket right now. No.
钥匙就在我口袋里 不是
No. Not our room, the girls' room.
不是咱俩的房♥间 是姑娘们的房♥间
They just called. Oh, come on.
她们刚打过来 噢 拜托
They ran Bobby's campaign, Teddy.
她们属于鲍比的竞选团 泰德
I'm sure they can sort it out for themselves.
她们肯定能自己想办法的
Joey, they don't know the island. I need this handled properly.
乔伊 她们对岛上并不了解 我需要把事情办周全
Well, what do you want me to do?
那你想让我怎么做
Slap an injunction on the desk clerk
甩给前台一张禁止令
until he boughs up a room? I don't need my lawyer.
不给房♥间不让开业是吗 别给我惹官司
I need my cousin. I need my advance man.
我需要我的堂兄 我需要我的助选团
I gotta rig the boat, Teddy. The regatta's this afternoon.
我得弄我的船 泰德 帆船比赛就在今天下午
I know when the race is. I'm sailing the damn boat with you.
我知道下午比赛 我和你开同一艘船
And I'm still getting the cottage organized for the party.
我还得把咱们晚上聚会的别♥墅♥整理一下
Joey, there is no party without the Boiler Room Girls.
乔伊 锅炉房♥的姑娘们不来就没有聚会
All right, I'll see what I can do, but I can't just jump in...
好吧 我看看我能做什么 但是我不能就那么…
Listen, listen, listen. Ol' Joey will fix it, right?
听着 听着 听着 老乔能搞定的 对吗
You know, when your dad said that, it was a compliment.
你要知道当你♥爸♥爸那么说的时候 他是在夸我
When my dad said that, he said I could always count on you.
我爸那么说的时候 他是说我们都能指望你
Now, can I count on you?
那么这会儿我能指望你吗
Yeah. Sure.
能 好吧
Ol' Joey will fix it. That's great.
老乔会搞定的 太好了
All right, I'll see you soon.
好了 一会儿见吧
Three, two, one, zero.
三 二 一 零
All engines running. Liftoff. We have a liftoff.
全部引擎启动 发射 我们发射成功
Thirty-two minutes past the hour. Liftoff on Apollo 11.
一小时三十一分钟 阿波罗十一号♥发射
Apollo 11 is on the way.
阿波罗11号♥现在腾云驾雾
Riding that pillar of flame, into the skies out there,
朝着遥远的天际前进
250,000 miles away,
朝着40多万公里之外的月球奔发
where the moon is waiting for man's first arrival.
月球正等待着第一个人类的到来
Flight to take three days,
飞行将会耗时三天
and the spabecraft to reach there on Saturday.
周六我们的飞船将会抵达月球
The landing to take place on Sunday,
周日它将在月球着陆
and Neil Armstrong to set foot on the moon
下周一凌晨两点二十一分
at 2:21 A.M. On Monday morning.
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗将会登陆月球
The first critical phase of this flight is over, the launch.
本次飞行的第一个关键阶段 发射 已经结束
They're now in Earth orbit.
他们目前正沿着地球的轨道
They are now over the Atlantic approaching the coast of Africa.
在大西洋上空向着非洲海岸靠近
In touch shortly with the Canary tracking station,
随后飞船将会与金丝雀跟踪站联♥系♥
we may hear some more from them,
届时我们将会听到更多来自他们的消息
and then out over Africa, the Indian Ocean,
然后飞船将会穿越非洲 途径印度洋 澳大利亚
past Australia, back around for the first trip...
然后返回这里 开始第一次的登月旅行…
Did he ask?
他问你了吗
Did he hint in anyway?
或者他有提示你什么没
Even if he did, do you really think I would tell you?
就算他说了什么 你真觉得我会告诉你吗
I've kept bigger secrets.
我嘴巴很严的
Hmm. I'll take that as a yes.
嗯 那我就当是有了
You're brilliant, Mary Jo, and you're available.
你这么优秀 玛丽·乔 并且你又是自♥由♥之身
There is no reason why he wouldn't want you.
他没有理由不想得到你
Considering my options.
我正在考虑我的选择
That's a surprise. Why?
那倒是挺令人意外的 为什么
Last time we talked, you said you'd never go back.
上一次咱们聊天 你说你再也不会回去了
To Washington? To politics.
回华盛顿么 回到政♥治♥活动中去
With Bobby it was different.
和鲍比共事不一样
It didn't feel like politics. It felt like public service.
我不感觉我们是在搞政♥治♥ 而更像是在做公共服务
And after he was gone, I...
而且他走了之后 我…
Anyway, yes, Ted asked, and I'm thinking about it.
反正 没错 泰德是问过了 而我现在正在考虑
Well, you're thinking too hard.
你考虑太多了
How is he doing?
他现在怎么样
He just became the youngest majority whip in U.S. History.
他刚刚成为美国历史上最年轻的多♥党♥督导
Pretty good, I'd say.
不得不说 他现在相当不错
Trading state secrets is an act of treason, you know.
要知道 买♥♥卖♥♥♥国♥♥家♥机♥密♥可是叛国行为
Hello, Senator.
您好 参议员
Good to see you, Rachel.
见到你真好 瑞秋
Mary Jo. Senator.
玛丽·乔 参议员
How are the kids, Senator?
孩子们怎么样 参议员
Fine. Yeah, just fine.
挺好 是呀 就那样呗
And your wife?
您的妻子呢
She's at home on bed rest, I'm afraid.
我估计她正在家卧床休息
Yeah, it was doctor's orders.
是啊 医生下的指示
Well, I think I'm gonna go for a swim.
那啥 我打算去一会儿游泳了
Are you coming? Maybe later.
你来吗 呆会儿吧
Good luck in the race this afternoon, Senator.
祝你在下午的比赛中好运 参议员
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能过来
It's a reunion. Why wouldn't I?
大家好久没聚了 我肯定要来啊
电影精选列表