Good morning.
是他吗
Was that him?
我知道你在这个案子上投入了很多 但是
I know you're heavily invested in this case, but...
我很好
I'm fine.
把这件事解决了吧
Let's just get this done.
我是1-26 所有单位小心行事
1-26. All units proceed with caution.
帕特里克
Patrick?
在吗 帕特里克
Hello? Patrick?
你在吗 是我
Are you there? It's me.
在吗
Hello?
搞什么
What the fuck?
安全
All clear!
检查一下
Check under.
检查完毕 一无所获
We're all clear. Dinner's gone out.
我是10-26 房♥间是空的
10-26. The room's empty.
你确定他给你的
Are you sure he gave you
是真正的房♥间号♥码吗
the right room number?
他跑不掉的
He can't run forever.
很抱歉我们只抓到了一个
I'm sorry that we only got the one.
你做得很好 丽贝卡
Well, you did some really good work here, Rebecca.
我会推荐你升职
I'm gonna recommend you for a promotion,
我确保你会升职的
and I'm gonna make sure that you get it.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我们正式把这个案子交给局里
Now, we're officially turning this case over to the Bureau.
你可以回家了
So you can go home.
花些时间陪陪你的家人
Spend some time with your family.
所有车辆通行
[葡萄牙语]
当我们回去的时候
Could I take you to, um,
我能带你去另一个特别的地方吗
another special place when we get back?
改天
Another time?
这个地方怎么了
What's wrong with this place?
没什么
Nothing.
这个地方没什么问题
There's nothing wrong with this place,
就是 有点像在度假村
just, um... it's like a little resort.
对我来说 发展太迅速了
You're moving really fast for me.
这可不是借口
That's not a no.
但确实挺不错的
It does sound nice.
我知道我确实太着急了
I know I am moving very quickly,
但是我不太懂 在此前我从未对其他人
but I don't know, I just never felt this way
有过这样的感觉 我是真的喜欢上你了
about anyone before, and... I really do like you.
好 我去
Yes, I'll go.
真的吗
You will?
你真的相信
You really believe
我们能够改变我们的生活吗
we can just switch out our lives?
我们在游戏后半程
The decisions we've already made
已经做出的决定
this late in the game?
我是说 你真的认为我们能改变吗
I mean, you really think we can change?
我们不可能鱼和熊掌兼得
We certainly can't have it both ways.
我叫帕特里克
Patrick.