趁他去洗手间
When he goes to the bathroom,
我就过去
I'm gonna go over there.
跟她说我从哪儿听说过她
Say that I recognize her from something.
自我介绍就说我是个知名经纪人
Introduce myself as a young successful agent
就想 怎么说呢 给她安排一些会面
who'd like to, you know, get her some meetings.
周末前给她打个电♥话♥
Give her a call by the end of the week
和她一起喝一杯
and take her for a drink, and yeah,
接着就简单了
the rest should be pretty easy.
理论上来说
Theoretically.
真♥他♥妈♥冷酷无情啊
That's some cold-blooded shit.
然后该我上场
Then it's my turn.
你怎么想的
What's your idea?
我在想
I was thinking
或许我们可以周末出城一趟
maybe we could get out of town for the weekend?
好啊
I mean, yeah.
我肯定能想出个好故事
I'm sure I can come up with some kind of story.
发生点什么
Make something happen.
真不错
This is nice.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你想我吗
Did you miss me?
来
Come...
怎么回事 怎么回事
What the fuck? What the fuck?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
滚蛋
Fuck off!
放开我
Get off me!
别碰我 别碰我
Don't touch me! Don't touch me!
喂 丽贝卡
Hello? Rebecca?
我不是你老婆
This isn't your wife.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Well, who the hell is this?
听着 你不用知道我是谁
Look, man, you don't know who I am,
但我和你老婆在偷♥情♥
but I've been having an affair with your wife.
她出事了
Something's happened to her,
桌上有张纸条
and there was a note on the table.
会持续多久
How long does that last?
我下的药量吗
The amount I gave her?
她会昏迷几个小时
She's gonna be out a couple more hours.
她不会有事吧
Is she gonna be all right?
没事 兄弟 你还好吧
Yeah, man. You all right?
有其他想法吗
Getting second thoughts or some shit?
药物有没有副作用
Are there any side effects?
呕吐什么的
Vomiting or whatever.
等到她回到布伦特伍德做个普拉提
She'll be all new by the time
布伦特伍德:洛杉矶富人区
她又会脱胎换骨了
she head back to Brentwood for pilates.
这是勒索信 你来和她丈夫说了吗
It's the ransom note. You talk to the husband?
是的 朋友 他在路上了
Yeah, man, he's on his way.
听起来吓死了
Sounded scared shitless.
但是他带了钱了
He's got the money, though.
那就得了 是时候拿到报酬了 小情人
Well, there it is. Time to get paid, lover boy.
这他妈是用来干什么的
What the hell is that for?
就是以防万一
Just in case.
你不是开始
You're not starting to actually feel
同情这些婊♥子♥了吧
for these bitches, are you?
别做什么愚蠢的事
Just don't do anything stupid.
我们拿到钱就回洛杉矶
Let's get the money and get back to L.A.
喂 朋友
Hey, man.
你带钱了吗
Did you bring the money?
是的 我带钱了
Yeah, I got the money.
到底是谁会对我做这样的事
Who the hell would do something like this to me?
信在哪里
Where's the note?
勒索信 它在哪里
The ransom note, where is it?
-是詹姆斯吗 -是的
- James? - Yeah.
是的 我 你想进去吗
Yeah, I... you want to come inside,
我带你去看一下我发现信的地方
and I'll show you where I found the note?
你拿到钱了吗
You got the money?
是的 照你说的带了好几百张百元大钞
Yeah, in hundreds like you said.
她到底在哪里
Where the fuck is she?
-他妈的到底是什么情况 -我
- What the fuck has been going on? - I...
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我就是 我们只是遵从指示
I just... If we just follow the instructions.
我只能拿出这么多
I could only come up with most of it.
好吧
Okay.
不 不 现在你先拿着
No, no, you hang on to that for now.
你想进来吗
Do you want to come inside?
我带你看看我发现信的地方
I'll show you where I found the note.
这是供我们女儿上大学的钱
This is our daughter's college education.
-你在哪里发现这个的 -就在那儿
- Where'd you find this? - Right there.
你认识我妻子多久了
And how long have you known my wife?
就差不多两个月
Um, just about two months.
是这样 我银行账户里
Look, um, I've only got about $4,500
只有4500美金
in my bank account.
好吧 我会解决的
Yeah, I'll take care of it.
我们要开哪辆车
Which car are we taking?
我们不开保时捷
We're not going to take the Porsche.
开宝马
Take the Beamer.
你记得他们说去哪里吗
You remember where they said to go?
记得
Yeah.
靠
Goddamn!
你老公肯定很爱你
Your husband must really love you
给你买♥♥这么大的钻石
to get you that big fucking rock.
搞什么
What the...
请开开门 有人在里面吗
Please, open the door! Are you there?
有人吗
Are you there?
拜托
Please!
他很帅
He was very handsome,
很贴心 很有魅力
very sweet, very charming.
我以为我们相爱
I thought we were in love.
真是太扯淡了
What a piece of shit.
我只是为下一个可怜的女孩感到难过
I just feel sorry for the next poor girl.
棒
Yeah.
请我喝一杯吧
Drinks on you?
恭喜啊 小混♥蛋♥
Congratulations, motherfucker.
我们自己马上也能
Hey, we're on our way to having a couple
有几个花瓶老婆了
of trophy wives ourselves.
-想问个问题 -说吧
- Question. - You may proceed.
那些女孩在货车里的时候
When the girls are in the van...
怎么了
Yeah?
你有没有对她们做一些
...I don't know, do you... do anything to do them
超出我们计划的事情
beyond what we talk about?
什么意思 我有没有强♥暴♥她们吗
What you mean? Like, do I rape them?
是的
Well, yeah.
我强♥暴♥了第三个
The third one, I did.
兄弟 我只是在跟你开玩笑呢
Hey, man, I'm just fucking with you, dawg.
得了吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
这不好笑 兄弟
It's not funny, man.
朋友 听着 你找到下一个目标了吗
Man, look... you find that next one yet?
我不会再这样做了 兄弟
I'm not doing it anymore, man.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
The fuck you mean?
我不干了 这样不对 兄弟
I'm done. It's wrong, man.
我们的运气已经够好了
We've been pushing our luck far enough.
我们应该 我们应该趁早放弃
We should... we should just quit while we're ahead.
然后做什么呢 你想做什么
And then do what? What you wanna do?
你想做一个不同的工作吗
You want to do a different kind of job?
我不知道 我只是不想
I don't know, I just don't want
再恐吓这些人了
to terrorize these people anymore.
听着 兄弟 你自己说的
Look, you said it yourself, man.
这些混♥蛋♥活该
These motherfuckers deserve it.
我不知道
I don't know.
你说过
You said that.
好吧 再做一次