All right, look, one more.
我们再做一次 然后你可以
We do one more, and then you can go back
回去做我们干这勾当前
to whatever it is the fuck
做的狗屁工作
you was doing before this shit.
兄弟 我们可以做很多年的
Man, we can be set for years, man.
来吧 现在
Come on, now.
你有没有想过
Don't you ever, you know, think that
这一切会重来
all this might come back around?
后果是给被抓住的家伙们准备的
Consequences are for motherfuckers that get caught.
我们不会被抓住的
We not getting caught.
但是我 你的意识曾经困扰过你吗
But I... does your conscious ever bother you?
兄弟 道德是些人为制♥造♥的狗屁
Morality is some man-made bullshit.
讲给傻瓜的屁话
Shit's for suckers, man.
那你到底相信什么
What the hell do you believe in, then?
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
他们过得够开心了
They're having a good goddamn time.
靠 兄弟 讲这些烦死了
Fuck, man, you killing me with this shit.
兄弟 拿到钱
Man, get that money and go invest
你就投资在股票或者什么东西上
in some stocks or something, man.
这样看吧
And look at it this way.
兄弟 你甚至不必再亏欠我了
Man, you won't even have to owe me no more.
我们两清
We'll be done.
来吧
Now, come on, now.
我还得坐在这里乞求你这混♥蛋♥去赚钱吗
I gotta sit here and beg a motherfucker to make some money?
这就对了 搞起来
There you go. Man the fuck up.
如果你想整理衣服什么的
There's a bathroom back there
后面有个洗手间
if you wanna go fix your dress or something.
有什么需要的吗
What can I do for you?
请给我四玫瑰威士忌 加苏打水和酸橙汁
Four rosés, soda, and a lime, please.
四玫瑰威士忌 苏打水 酸橙汁
Four rosés. Soda. Lime.
明白 马上来
Got you. Be right back.
我能也要一杯一样的吗
Can I have one of those as well?
麻烦再加灰雁伏特加
And a Grey Goose as well, please?
四玫瑰威士忌 苏打水 灰雁伏特加
Four rosés. Soda. Grey Goose.
好的 马上来
All right, be right back.
我能帮你什么忙吗
Can I help you with something?
抱歉 我不是故意盯着你看
Sorry, I didn't mean to stare.
我的甜心 来一下
My sweet? Please.
打扰一下 他们是谁
Excuse me, uh, who are they?
那是弗兰克·埃默森
That's Frank Emerson.
弗兰克·埃默森是谁
Who's Frank Emerson?
弗兰克·埃默森是技术大佬
Frank Emerson, the big tech guy.
他们一直来这里
They come here all the time.
知道她的名字吗
Know her name?
可能是丽贝卡 贝姬 布里奇特
Uh, Rebecca? Becky? Bridget?
我不知道 一个白人女孩的名字吧
I don't know, one of those White girl names.
很好 谢啦 兄弟
Cool. Thanks, man.
小事
Oh, yeah, no problem.
最后一次用一次性手♥机♥ 电♥话♥号♥码在后面
Last burner. Number's on the back.
好 我想丽贝卡就是那一个了
Cool. I think Rebecca's the one.
哪一个
The one?
最后一个人
The last one.
去他妈的丽贝卡 兄弟
Fuck Rebecca, man.
这个弗兰克·埃默森
This Frank Emerson,
你说过他是个科技大佬什么的
you say he's a big tech guy or whatever?
这不就是我们一直在等的类型吗
Ain't this the type of shit we've been waiting on?
我们是时候勒索加倍了
It's about time we double down on this ransom.
是啊 就让我先担心一下埃默森夫人
Yeah, just let me worry about Mrs. Emerson first.
做好你的事 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Do your thing, playboy.
做好你的事
Do your thing.
你知道吗 他也没有给我找个人替我泊车
Oh, you know what, he didn't bring me valet, either.
我去下洗手间
I'm gonna hit that and get that.
好吧
Okay.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
你又在盯着我
You've been staring. Again.
-你不喜欢吗 -不 我不喜欢
- You don't like it? - No, I don't.
说实话这样让我很不舒服
It's actually making me really uncomfortable.
-我能坐下吗 -不能
- May I? - No.
你在干什么 你疯了吗
What are you doing? Are you crazy?
如果我不能再次见到你
I'll go crazy
我会发疯
if I don't see you again.
你已经疯了
You already are crazy.
我老公随时会回来
My husband's coming back any second.
-快走 我说真的 -听着 听着
- Come on, seriously... - Look, look, look.
如果你给我你的电♥话♥号♥码 我就会离开
If you just give me your number, I'll leave.
我都不认识你
I don't even know you.
约瑟夫 也可以叫我乔
Joseph. Joe.
好吧 你真有胆量 约瑟夫
Well, you have a lot of nerve, Joseph.
我结婚了
I'm married.
我知道 而且你也很美
I know, and you're also very beautiful.
天啊
Boy.
我打赌你常常这样说
I bet you say that a lot.
你没有你想的那么迷人 约瑟夫
You're not half as charming as you think you are, Joseph.
我会给你我的电♥话♥号♥码
I'm gonna give you my number,
如果你改主意了 就打给我
and if you change your mind, you can call me.
如果不想打也没关系
If not, that's fine.
好吧 把号♥码给我
Okay, fine, just hand it over.
给完就赶紧走
Give it to me and leave.
你要打给我吗
You gonna call me?
-我不会打给你 -没关系
- I'm not gonna call you. - That's fine.
拿着 拿着吧
Just take... just take it.
遇见你很高兴
It's lovely meeting you.
-再见 -祝你度过美好的夜晚
- Bye. - Have a good night.
好了 没事了
All right, I'm good.
那就好
Yeah.
帕特里克 听起来你像是陷进去了
Patrick, it sounds like you're in there.
可能吧
Maybe.
这票肯定很难搞
Definitely a tough one.
绝对的
Now, that's for sure.
你听起来跟个女学生似的
You sound like a fucking schoolgirl.
怎么 你是喜欢上她了吗
What, you like her or something?
什么 没有
What? No.
但你听起来是喜欢上她了
Well, it sounds like you like her.
未知来电 可能是她
Oh, unknown number, man. This could be her.
别搞砸了
Hey, don't fuck it up, man.
我们这次得多要点钱
We asking for more money this time.
没多少男人敢在公共场所向我搭讪
Not many men would have the balls to come up to me in public.
更别说趁我丈夫去洗手间的时候
Let alone demand my phone number
找我要电♥话♥号♥码了
while my husband is in the bathroom.
这招 这招很奏效
It... it was effective.
你丈夫是做什么的
What does your husband do?
弗兰克吗
Frank?
问这个干嘛
Why?
好奇罢了
I'm just curious.
弗兰克是 总之他能挣很多钱
Frank is... well, he makes a lot of money.
他很有头脑 而且非常注重隐私
He's smart and extremely private.
他为了保护隐私无所不用其极
And he has gone to considerable lengths to keep it that way.
不喜欢引人注目的富人
So very wealthy man who doesn't like attention.
他可真不像个洛杉矶人
That's very un-L.A. of him.
是啊 这些天他还不止讨厌这个
Yeah, that's not the only thing he doesn't want these days.
我们别再谈论你丈夫了
Let's not talk about your husband anymore.
怎么了
What?
怎么说呢
Well...
我在想
I was thinking, um...
你想不想
would you want to
出城去玩几天 或者干别的
maybe get out of town or something for a few days?
去哪里
And go where?
你去过大熊市吗
Have you ever been to Big Bear?
我们去那里干什么
And what would we do there?
你想干什么就我们就干什么
We could do whatever you want.
好