He contacts their husband for the ransom.
勒索信上说 如果联♥系♥警♥察♥就撕票
Ransom note says if you contact the police, she's dead.
看看这个
Look at this.
三个不同受害者的三幅素描
Three separate sketches from three different victims.
塞拉·内华达 圣·西蒙
Sierra Nevada, San Simeon,
奥海 帕姆·迪泽特
Ojai, Palm Desert.
是同一个人
It's the same guy.
找一下条件相符的
Find a match.
你找到这个变♥态♥了吗
You find this creep yet?
还没
Not yet.
派个人去当卧底
The only way to draw these guys out
是唯一能将他们全部引出来的办法
is to set them up by going undercover.
说详细点 警探
Elaborate, Detective.
我当他们的下一个目标
Well, we become their next marks.
换上华丽的衣服
Dress up in the fancy clothes.
有个有钱的丈夫 弗兰克
We got the rich husband, Frank.
我让他们相信骗到我了
We make them believe that their conning us.
让他们放松警惕 懂吗
Get them vulnerable, you know?
让他们相信表面的假象
Make them believe in the illusion,
等时机到了 我们就行动
and then when the time is right, we move in.
受害者们是在布伦特伍德 比弗利山庄的
All the victims met this guy at high-end restaurants.
高档餐厅里遇到这个人的
Mostly Brentwood, Beverly Hills.
当他寻觅下一个受害者时
We target this guy when he's on the prowl
我们就假扮成有钱的夫妇
for his next victim, and that's when we assume
将他盯死
our roles as rich husband and wife.
告诉我 为什么我们不能节约
And tell me why we shouldn't just save
局里的时间和金钱
the department time and money
直接把这个家伙干掉
and take this guy down now?
长官 他们太聪明了
These guys are too smart, sir.
我们必须当场抓到他们
We have to catch them in the act.
他们两个
Both of them.
躲在货车里
I mean, the guy in the van
迷晕这些女人的男人
who's drugging these women,
我们一定要抓住
we have to get him.
长官 我也这么想的
You know, sir, I do agree with that.
继续说
Go on.
犯罪发生在县外
The crimes are happening outside of the county.
严格上说 如果我们要逮捕他们
I mean, technically, if we bust them,
就得当场抓住他们 对吧
we have to catch them in the act, right?
更重要的是
But more importantly...
将他们引到县内 我们就能逮捕他们
Get them within our county so we can make the arrest.
你确定要这样做吗
You're sure about this?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你也确定吗 弗兰克
And you're all right with this, Frank?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
那么在联邦调查局发现风声前开始吧
Well, then, get on it before the Feds get wind.
我不想让他们把这份功劳占为己有
I don't want them taking credit for this.
-是 长官 -等等
- Yes, sir. - Hold on.
给我讲讲关于这个谢德的事
Tell me more about this Shead guy.
好的 帕特里克·谢德
Well, Patrick Shead.
他父亲找到一份新的工作时
He, uh, his father relocated the family
就把家搬到了美国
to the States when he got a new job,
但之后没多久
but shortly after that, he made some
他就投资失败 破产了
bad investments, went bankrupt.
他母亲离开了他父亲
Mother leaves his father
同他父亲的商业伙伴私奔了
for his business partner, disappears.
他的父亲陷入抑郁 整日酗酒
His father sinks into a deep depression, alcoholism.
英年早逝
Suffers an untimely death,
留下年幼的帕特里克独自谋生
leaving a young Patrick to fend for himself.
他18岁就开始了
18, he slides into a life
一系列的非暴♥力♥犯罪
of petty crime, all nonviolent offenses.
14年里因为几次小规模犯罪
14 years and several small convictions,
被送去了隆波克监狱
he's sent to Lompoc.
他在那待了两年半
He spent about two and a half years there.
后来因为表现好被释放了
He just got released on good behavior.
我们认为他和一名认识的狱友合作
He's teamed up with what we think is a known associate,
一直在搞这些骗局
and they've been pulling these cons ever since.
兄弟 我们在干什么
What are we doing, man?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你太马虎了 太容易上当了
You got too sloppy, falling for the mark.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the burner.
好了 这些是你的
Yeah, here.
剩下的是我的
I'm taking the rest.
现在 给我滚出去
Now, get the fuck out.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
这就是你一直以来的计划吗
Is this your plan all along?
是你自作自受
You did it to yourself.
你真的要这样做吗
You're really doing this?
我不想再说第二遍
Don't make me say it again.
干得不错 警探
That was good work, Detective.
还没完呢
It's not over yet.
听着 回去好好休息吧
Look, go home. Get some sleep.
不可能
No chance.
我们有证据 直接去逮捕他吧
We have our proof. Let's go make the arrest.
他们一落网就通知我
Let us know when they land.
-我想把这案子结了 -好的 长官
- I want to wrap this up. - Yes, sir.
-警探 -是他
- Detective? - It's him.
他还没发现你的真实身份吧
Does he still buy your cover?
还没
Yeah.
接电♥话♥吧
Answer it.
乔 是你吗
Joe, is that you?
丽贝卡 有几件事情
Rebecca... there's a few things
我没跟你说实话
that I haven't really been upfront with you about.
我很想当面告诉你
I really would prefer to tell you in person.
我在联合车站
I'm at Union Station.
我明天要去机场附近的汽车旅馆
I'm going to go to a motel near the airport tomorrow,
之后我会打电♥话♥给你
and I'll give you a call then.
期待明天跟你见面
I look forward to seeing you.
再见
Bye.
乔
Joe...
一切如常吗
Everything okay?
他在联合车站
He's at Union Station.
明天就走 从洛杉矶国际机场离开
He leaves tomorrow, LAX.
GPS刚刚确定位置在托伊区
Whoa, GPS just landed at the Toy District.
这有多精确
How accurate is that?
-很准确 -帕特里克·谢德在撒谎
- Accurate. - Patrick's... Shead's lying.
他只是想甩掉我们
He's just trying to throw us off.
等等
Hold up.
这次你得留下来
You're gonna stay here on this one.
休息一下
Get some rest.
准备好
Saddle up.
别紧张
Take it easy.
寄给埃迪
打扰一下 先生 就几分钟
Hey, excuse me, sir? Just a minute.
我想和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
先生 站住
Sir? Hey, stop!
站住 洛城警局
Stop, lapd!
站住
Stop!
不许动
Freeze!
不许动
Freeze!
不许动
Hey! Freeze!
3楼通往屋顶
不许动 混♥蛋♥
Freeze, mother fucker!
不许动 放下枪
Freeze! Drop it!
不许动
Freeze!
放下枪 放下枪
Drop it! Drop it!
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
我在机场附近的布埃纳维斯塔酒店
I'm at the Buena Vista Hotel near the airport.
是啊
Yeah.
406号♥房♥
Room 406.
就这样 待会见
Okay, see you soon.
早上好