"愚者之天堂即智者之地狱"
托马斯·富勒
你真的相信我们可以改变自己的人生吗
You really believe we can just switch out our lives?
毕竟我们早已经在这场游戏里做出了选择
The decisions we've already made this late in the game?
变色龙
你真觉得我们可以改变吗
I mean, you really think we can change?
你凭什么认为
What makes you believe you'll be able to
自己能够回归社会 不再重蹈犯罪覆辙
acclimate back into society competently without reoffending?
今天 我坐在你们面前
I'm sitting here before you both today
绝对已经改过自新
a fully rehabilitated person without a doubt.
我已经为自己过去的罪行承担了全部责任
I've taken ownership for my wrongdoings in the past,
我在狱中的良好表现
and my good behavior in here
还有我收到的支持信能够佐证这一点
and my letter of support acknowledges that.
如果获得假释
What specific plans do you have upon release
你有什么具体的打算
if we grant your parole?
我会计划开始新生活
I plan to start a new life for myself
去一个偏向农村的地方
in a more rural area,
我会希望自己回归社区
and then I just look forward to giving back to the community.
你还想补充什么吗
Is there anything else you'd like to add?
如果你们同意给我一个机会
I would really appreciate it
让我开始过上正直诚实的生活
if you could find it in your hearts to grant me
我将十分感激
this opportunity to start an honest life for myself.
这就是我所有要说的了
That's all I want.
我们会好好考虑的
We'll take everything under consideration.
非常感谢你们能花时间听我说这些
Thank you so much for your time.
联邦车站
只要给我写封信就行 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Just drop me a line, huh, playboy?
等我出狱后咱们就能东山再起了
We'll get up when I get out.
动作快点 怎么还堆这么多 快点
Hey, come on. Faster! It keeps pilling up. Let's go!
你真的只能找到这种工作吗
Really the only job you can find?
对 我进过监狱
Yeah. I... I've been in prison before,
所以很难找工作
so that makes it hard to get a job.
你只干过一次而已 感觉酷不酷
This is just a onetime thing. Cool?
嗯 挺酷的
Yeah. Yeah, that's cool.
晚安
Good night.
我 我只是在关心你
Look, I'm just... I'm looking after you, okay?
不对 你不是关心我
No, you're not looking after me.
-你很年轻 -你在指手画脚 像个
- You're young. - You're micromanaging me like a ...
冷静点 好吧
Look, just calm down, all right?
我希望你继续工作 明白吗
I just want you to go on and do your job, all right?
-我在工作 -好了 冷静 好了
- I'm doing my job! - All right, just calm... all right!
你好
Hello?
我想和混♥蛋♥帕特里克说话可以吗
Yeah, can I speak to motherfucker Patrick, please?
你是谁
Who is this?
兄弟 别伤我心啊 我刚才出狱了
Man, don't break my heart. I just got out, man.
道尔夫
Dolph.
我总算出来了
Yeah, I'm finally up out of there.
我听说你在洛杉矶
I heard you was in L.A.
-喂 -挺好的 兄弟
- Hello? - That's cool, man.
你什么时候过来跟我说一声
Um, let me know when you get out here,
我带你转转
and I'll show you around.
当然啦 肯定的
Hell yeah, you will.
那边一切都好吧
Shit, everything good over there?
还能糟糕到哪去
Shh, it could be worse.
你之前说过的计划 我们来干一票吧
That plan you talked about. Let's do it.
该搞点钱了 兄弟
It's time to make some money, man.
你一点都没变啊
You haven't changed a bit.
宝贝 本性难移嘛
Hey, baby, people don't change, man.
我♥操♥
Shit.
在洛杉矶有些地方 吸烟是违法的
You know, smoking's actually illegal in certain areas in L.A.
-真的吗 -是啊
- For real? - Yeah.
要是我们干倒了他们
Hey, they're gonna have more than smoke to worry about
他们要担心的就不止吸烟了
after we're finish with they asses, right?
话说回来这地方真♥他♥妈♥好
Hey, but this place is nice as shit, though.
对 不错 我喜欢
Yeah, it's nice. I like it.
你说他们这些钱都他妈从哪来的
I wonder where they get all this goddamn money from.
就是利用这里的人啊 兄弟
Just people using people out here, man.
就这样
That's all it is.
那我们很适合呆在这啊
Well, we're gonna fit right on in.
真的
Oh, yeah.
你都在忙什么呢 兄弟
What you been up to, bro?
也就 努力过得规规矩矩的呗
Just, you know, trying keep to the straight and narrow.
所以你宁愿这样一直身无分文下去
So you'd rather be broke and stay broke
也不愿意他妈的搞点快钱
instead of making some quick fucking cash?
这才是在坐牢
Now, that's the real prison.
我知道真正的你
I know the real you.
他妈的就是个罪犯 跟我一样
A damn criminal, just like me.
来吧兄弟 咱们可有段时间没见面了
Come on, man, you ain't seen your boy in a minute.
干一票吧
Just indulge me.
大概接近某个有钱人的花瓶老婆
I don't know, maybe get close to one of these trophy wives
知道能够拿到她丈夫的钱
until you have access to her rich husband's money.
这就是我一直在说的 兄弟
See, that's what I'm talking about, man.
你可是个行骗好手
You're a single con artist, man.
别婆妈了
No hesitation.
有那么多目标供我们选呢
There's a lot of them out here, man.
不知道能捞多少钱
Don't know how good they got it.
这样如何
Check it out.
带她们去某个地方
Get them to committing
在那里把她们弄晕
they have something to lose right there.
然后我们把人扔进车后厢
Throw them in the back of a van.
那些丈夫就是咱们的刀下鱼肉
Husband forks over the dough.
完美 简单得很
We good. Easy money.
就是得做好放长线钓大鱼的准备
Man, we'll be set for the long haul, man.
我不想过那种生活了 因为 你想想
I'm not going back to that life because... hey!
万一我们被抓住了我们就没命了
It's life if we get caught.
-去他妈的监狱 我同意你这话 -是啊
- Man, fuck prison. I'm with you on that. - Yeah.
可别忘了在牢里我怎么护着你的
But don't forget you had me protecting you in there, man.
你也说过
And like you said,
你欠我的
you owe me.
你说的啊
Your words.
你说的是绑♥架♥
You're talking about kidnapping.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
其实没人会受到伤害
Ain't nothing gonna happen to nobody.
相信我
Believe me.
我不是也保你在牢里毫发无损吗
Didn't I make sure ain't nothing happened to you in prison?
干不干
Yes or no?
干
Yeah.
就知道
Bet.
听着 搭档 等我回来的时候
Now, partner, when I get back,
我们就他妈的立刻走
we're gonna have to get the fuck up out of here
我才不付什么酒钱呢
'cause we ain't paying for this.
老弟 记得
Man, look.
我们还要提前准备点本钱
We're gonna need some upfront money too.
那时候我感觉一切很真实
It felt so real at the time.
他真让我以为我们坠入了爱河
He had really convinced me that we were in love.
我从没想到
I had no idea that
有人能做出如此可怕的事
people were capable of such terrible things.
你 你之前在哪 在休息吗
You. Where were you, on break?
放这儿吧
Here, here.
你看见了吧
You see that?
这屋子另一头
Other end of the room.
是吉米·萨尔斯和他老婆吉娜
It's Jimmy Sales and his wife Jenna.
为什么会选这两个人
How'd you pick these two?
看着就不是什么好人
Seemed like pretty shitty people
会做出一些羞耻的事
who could do with some humbling.
那个王八蛋呢 他是干什么的
What about the asshole? What does he do?
"天哪 就这吗"
"What the hell? Is that it?"
他好像是个音乐制片人吧 还是什么
He's, like, a music producer or something.
肯定是个混♥蛋♥ 那婆娘呢
Definitely an asshole. What about the broad?
她是个演员 挺不错的
Actress. She's good.
有几部作品 但没什么大不了
Got a couple of credits, but nothing big.
差不多够了 下一步呢
Sound easily enough. What next?