Okay.
那我们就去大熊市
Let's go to Big Bear.
我感觉你爱上她了
I think your ass in love or something.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about, man?
我要抢劫她 我想这么做
I'm gonna rob her. I want to.
那干嘛拖这么久
Then what the fuck taking so long?
时机快要成熟了
I'm almost there.
靠 我看不出来
Shit, I can't tell.
前几个
With the last couple ones,
你对她们挺粗暴的
they've been getting pretty rough.
我知道 有什么问题吗
Yeah, I know. And what about it?
我他妈又不是开日托的
I'm not running a fucking day care.
这又不是收♥容♥所♥
This ain't no hospice.
我们是在绑♥架♥她们
We're fucking kidnapping them.
我只是想说
No, I'm just saying...
丽贝卡终于同意和我一起去大熊市了
that Rebecca's finally agreed to go to Big Bear with me,
所以麻烦你控制住她后
so if you just don't mind taking it easy on her
下手轻一点
when she's in your... possession.
你来下药 绑♥架♥她怎么样
How about this, you drug and kidnap her?
清理尿液 呕吐物
Clean up the piss, the vomit.
一整天坐在货车上
Sit in the goddamn van all day...
我去操她们
while I go do the fucking,
拥抱 赖在床上
the cuddling, and the laying up.
怎么样
How about it?
你要是不想干这票 我同意
If you wanna call this one off, man, I'm down.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
这票是一定要干的
Definitely not calling this one off.
无论发生了什么
Whatever happens...
我只
I just...
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you,
我会放弃我所拥有的一切
and I'll give up the things I have here and everything.
"无论发生了什么"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Whatever happens"?
未知的危险吧
Uncharted waters, I guess.
亲爱的 你在哪里
Hey, sweetheart, where are you?
我不是你妻子
Uh, this isn't your wife.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell is this?
丽贝卡和我有一段婚外情
Look, Rebecca and I been having an affair.
我对天发誓 我要杀了你
I swear to God, I am going to kill you!
我们昨天离开了洛杉矶
We left L.A. a day ago.
我今早醒来后 出门晨跑
I woke up this morning. I went for a run.
我刚回来 发现她不见了
I just got back, and she's not here.
有一封信
And there was a note.
"5万美金 不然撕票
"$50,000 in cash or she dies.
不准告诉任何人 否则撕票"
Tell no one, or she dies."
留了一个地址
It's got an address.
写的是"把钱和她的手♥机♥拿来 早上7点"
It says, "Bring money and her phone. 7:00 a.m."
把地址发给我
Text me the address.
你就呆在那
You stay right there.
我五小时内赶到
I'm gonna be there in five hours.
信在哪里
Where's this note?
你知道
You know...
我妻子背着我和你偷腥
my wife's cheating on me with you,
我却坐在这里和你同喝一瓶酒
and I'm sitting here sharing a bottle with you.
太没道理了
Make no sense.
我们要讨论一下明天该怎么办
Look, we need to talk about what we're gonna do tomorrow.
靠
Oh, shi...
我很想知道那个女人有没有爱过我
Hey, you know, I wonder if that woman ever loved me.
你知道她也会离开你的 对吧
You know she's gonna leave you, too, right?
反正她也只是个控制狂
She's just a manipulative bitch, anyway.
你还不知道
You don't know that yet.
你还没领教到 但我清楚
You ain't learned that yet, but I have.
见鬼 也不重要了
Oh, hell, it don't matter.
反正我们最后都是光棍
We all end up alone, anyway.
我们忘去银行了
You know, we forgot to go to the bank.
钱在后备箱
The money's in the back.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
放轻松
Just relax.
来了
Okay, here.
把车钥匙从点火开关里拔♥出♥来♥
Take the keys out of the ignition
然后扔出窗外
and throw them out the window.
不 我们要先见到她
Yeah, no, we want to see her first.
不行
No.
给我把眼罩戴上
Put the fucking blindfold on!
车钥匙
Keys.
给 缠在你腰上 缠紧点
Here, tie this around your waist. Tight.
-你带钱了吗 -带了
- Do you have the money? - Yes.
等等 你在干什么
Wait up. What are you doing?
-你在干什么 -你觉得呢
- What are you doing? - What do you think I'm doing?
你她妈
What the...
听着 我去
Look, just... I'll go.
你别干傻事
You just don't do anything stupid.
也行 这是你至少应该做的
Yeah, well, that's the least you can do.
-现在 -打开后备箱
- Now! - Pop the trunk, would you?
-发生了什么 -就是这样
- What's happening? - That's it.
继续走 继续朝我走
Keep going. Keep walking to me.
就是这样 我在这里
That's it. I'm here.
跟着我的声音
Just follow my voice.
就是这样
That's it.
继续走 去找你的丈夫
Keep walking. Go to your husband.
还有3米 还有3米
10 more feet. 10 more feet.
我会向她开枪 快把钱给我
I'll shoot her. Get the fucking money!
这边 走 走
This way. Go, go.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank! Frank!
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克 救我
Frank, help!
弗兰克 救我
Frank, help!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You're okay? - Yeah.
你以为你了解某个人
When you think that you know someone.
真的了解那个人 你想和他在一起
I mean, really know someone that you want to be with,
却发现他们从头到尾都在骗你
and you find out they've been lying to you the whole time...
我不知道怎么说关于他的事
I don't know what to say about him.
我不知道他可能在哪里
I don't know where he could be.
不如你来告诉我关于他的事
Why don't you tell me something about him?
为什么你们找不到他
Why can't you find him?
你还有什么可以告诉我的
Is there anything else you can tell me?
当时感觉很真实
It felt so real at the time.
他真的使我相信我们相爱了
He had really convinced me that we were in love.
我完全想不到 居然有人
I had no idea that people were capable
能干出这种可怕的事
of such terrible things.
我会尽我所能地为你描述他的样子
I'll describe him for you as best I can.
枪 货车
The gun, the van...
大多数时候 他都戴着面具
The most of the time, he was wearing a mask.
他是个黑人
He was a black guy.
我大部分时间都戴着眼罩
And I was most of the time blindfolded.
人怎么会变成这种禽兽
How do people even become such animals?
他还拿走了我的婚戒
He even took my wedding ring.
我为下一个可怜的女孩感到遗憾
I just feel sorry for the next poor girl.
你能告诉我们任何线索吗 什么都可以
Can you tell us anything? Anything at all?
比如名字
A name?
我知道的都告诉你们了
I told you everything that I know.
我不想再这样一遍遍回忆
I don't want to keep reliving this anymore.
我只想让你们找到他们
I just want you to find them.
我知道 我们会的
I know, and we will.
感谢你能来
Look, thank you for coming in.
很有帮助 非常有帮助
Okay, it really does help. A lot.
四个受害者都有一个共同点
All four victims have one major thing in common.
情人是同一个
It's the same lover.
这个人把每一个受害者
This guy takes each and every one of them
带去浪漫的度假
on these romantic getaways
在那儿她们被绑♥架♥了
where they're kidnapped, right?
他联♥系♥她们的丈夫索要赎金