But you ain't gonna make no money in bull riding.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道
- How do you know? - I know.
过去我有两个朋友
I had a couple friends back in the day
尝试过骑牛
that used to try and ride bulls,
但什么也没捞着
but they just never made no money.
如果你想赚钱 我们可以谈谈
But you wanna make some money, we can talk about that.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
为什么他们把你关在这
Why'd they put you here?
他们把我转到这
They transferred me here...
因为我
because I...
朝一个狱警的脸上打了一拳
punched a guard in the face.
为什么要那样做
Why'd you do that?
因为我正要揍个女的 他的脸挡住了
His face got in the way while I was trying to hit a lady.
她先挑衅我的
I mean, she started it.
看
See.
我身上还有她留下的抓痕
I even have scratches from her.
你外婆呢
Where's your grandma?
她不想来
She didn't wanna come.
她气坏了
She's mad.
你妹妹怎么样
How's your sister?
她没事
She's fine.
那俄克拉荷马州呢
What about Oklahoma?
克莉丝托
Krystal...
别哭
don't cry.
别这样
Come on.
不要哭
You don't need to cry.
克莉丝托 看着我
Krystal, come on, look at me.
感觉好像你不想和我在一起
It seems like you don't wanna be with me.
什么
What?
感觉就是这样
It seems that way.
不是这样的
That's not true.
大概已经打了30秒了
Oh, like, probably like 30 seconds into the fight,
安迪踉踉跄跄地走到街上
Andy comes down the street, and he's all tripping.
他说 "我靠 为什么我的儿子在沟里"
He's like, "What the fuck? Why's my son off in a ditch?"
诸如此类
This and this and that.
我跟他说 他必须过去拉开打架的人
I tell him he has to go over and break up the fight and shit,
我还跟他说明事情的经过 他说
and I tell him what happened, and he was like,
"很好 你早该去劝架的"
"Well, good, that's what you should've done."
我揍了那个混♥蛋♥
I hit that motherfucker.
那是我第一次揍他 把手给都打破了
That first one, I hit him and broke my hand.
给我痛死了
Hurt pretty fucking bad.
昨晚我揍那个老家伙时候弄破的
That happened last night whenever I hit that oldest dude.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
看起来这么累
You look pretty tired.
比利在哪
Where's Billy?
他出去办事了
He went to go run some errands.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
亚伯
我要去斗牛竞技场
你来吗
想要一半吗
You want half of this?
比利让我给你一批 如果你想卖♥♥的话
Billy told me to give you a batch if you wanna try selling some.
我不知道
I don't know.
我要做什么
What do I do?
不难 随便编个故事
It's not that hard. Just make some shit up.
这一局过后 我让你玩
After this round, I'll let you play.
让你手暖和一点
Why don't you warm your hands up?
不要害怕
Don't be scared.
我不怕
I'm not.
我会护住你的 放心骑
I'll be there for you. All right? Just ride.
玩得开心 放心骑
Just have a good time. Just ride.
-嗨 -你好吗
- Hey. - Hello, how are you doing?
我喜欢你的马
I like your horse.
你想帮我给她刷毛吗
Would you like to help me brush her so?
当然
Sure.
我教你 就像我一样
I'll tell you too, if you go with me, you know,
幅度和力度都大一点 她喜欢这样
longer, firm strokes, she really likes it.
你想买♥♥止痛药吗
Do you wanna buy some oxy?
我不再用这些糟心的玩意了
Nah, I don't mess around with that shit no more.
我外婆刚死 这是她治后背的药
My grandma just died, and they were for her back.
我只是想赚一些钱养活我和我妹妹
I'm just trying to find some money for me and my sister.
听我说 在这等一下
I'll tell you, hang on a sec.
二十 给你四张
Twenty. And that's four.
感谢
Appreciate it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
You all right?
可以给我两张票吗
Could I get two tickets?
没问题 小姐
Yes, ma'am.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
谢谢你 小姐 注意安全
Thank you, ma'am. Y'all be careful.
克莉丝
Kris!
为什么让我大老远的来这
So why you got me coming way out here?
我要照顾我妹妹
I'm taking care of my sister.
我没时间在这听你鬼扯 我压力很大
I ain't got time for this shit. I'm stressed out.
给达里尔
Give it to Daryl.
见鬼 这么多
Damn, all of it?
我都不知道牛仔瘾这么大
I didn't know cowboys were such junkies.
再给你四十片
Hey, here's another 40.
我可以在黑人牛仔竞技赛上卖♥♥
I could sell at the black rodeos too.
我的五星牛仔女王
My five-star rodeo queen.
这里到处都是药店
Over here, opening up pharmacies left and right
而这家伙会让他们关门大吉
while this one gets his shit shut down.
好好保管着
Keep that shit safe though.
不要让牛仔竞技的黑鬼给你抢走了
And don't let no rodeo nigger try and take you for it either.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你去哪了
Where were you?
我出去了一会 你想吃点什么吗
I was outside for just a second. You want something to eat?
不
No.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你想去滑冰吗
You wanna go skate?
我想你和我一起去
I want you to come with me.
好
All right.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe now.
那个混♥蛋♥怎么样了
How about that bitch...?
他会开始的
He'll start coming on.
或许吧
get probably...
你好吗
How are you doing?
你好吗
How are you?
-我昨晚玩得很嗨 -你倒是高兴了
- I had last night pretty good. - Playful for you.
昨晚真是
Good night...
你的骑手怎么样了
Hey, how's your rider doing?
还在医院
Still in the hospital.
没有什么是你干不来的
Ain't nothing you could have done.
我不知道
I don't know.
来吧 小跳蚤
Come on, Flea.
把脚放在 没错
Put your feet-- Yup.
来吧 克莉丝
Let's go, Kris.
放轻松
Relax.
专心 记得专心 好吗
Get focused. Focus, all right?
记得上次你学到的经验
Remember what you learned last time.
-搞定了吗 亚伯 -记得呼吸
- Got her, Abe? - Keep breathing.
放轻松
Just relax.
现在抓着绳子 抓紧绳子
Now, take the rope. Wrap the rope.
来吧 克莉丝 来
Come on, Kris. There you go.
它很会跳 但不怎么会转
He's a sprinter, now. Not much spin.
好了 准备好了就点头
All right. Nod when you're ready.
等下 我想下来
Wait. I want to get off.
好了
All right.
对不起 我没有骑
Sorry I didn't ride.
没事
Don't worry about it.