Here we go!
坚持住
Hold on!
一 二 三
One, two, three...
马丁没有得分
No score for Martin.
跟你说过了
Told you.
没事 没事
It's all good, it's all good.
对 现在我们可以早点回家了
Yeah, now we can go home early.
我们来看一下四号♥门
We're gonna go back down to chute number four,
在那里的是乔·坎贝尔
and we're gonna go to Joe Campbell.
大家都知道他是谁
Everyone knows about this guy.
他是PBR顶级公牛骑手
He's the top PBR bull rider
来自得州斯蒂芬维尔
that come to us from Stephenville, Texas.
乔·坎贝尔吗 我知道乔·坎贝尔
Joe Campbell? I know Joe Campbell.
他有个漂亮的妻子
He got a beautiful wife.
但是他的孩子长得都不像他
None of his kids look like him though.
他出来骑公牛 他老婆在外面骑男人
He's out riding bulls, and his wife's away riding some balls.
坎贝尔 喂
Campbell! Hey!
怎么了
What's up?
-我的天啊 -操♥你♥妈♥ 傻♥逼♥
- Oh, my God. - Fuck you, motherfucker!
-问问她为什么 -亚伯
- Ask her why. - Abe...
赶紧从我的竞技场滚出去
get the hell out of my arena.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个 你是怎么想的
So, what you think?
你觉得我是个什么小丑吗
You think I'm some kind of clown?
不
No.
你觉得我只是在戏弄公牛吗
You think I'm just teasing the bull?
过来
Come here.
你看到那头牛了 你觉得他要发疯 对吗
You see that bull, you think he just going crazy, right?
感觉他要冲出去 破坏一切
Like he want out of there, just wanna tear shit up.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
他气得要发疯
His mind is going crazy with anger.
他想要杀人
He wants to kill someone.
但是当他靠近你的时候 他会把眼睛闭上
But when he gets close to you, he closes his eyes.
他看不见
He can't see.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
你把一只手放到他头上
You lay a hand on him,
他觉得他已经顶到你了
he thinks he's already hooked you,
所以他放松了
so he relaxes.
然后他就被你控制住了
And then he's yours.
你懂了吗
You understand?
不太懂
I don't know.
我得去睡觉了
I need to get to bed.
你在干什么
What you doing?
你门没有锁
You left the door unlocked.
你可不能随便进我房♥子
You don't just come into my house.
好的
All right.
我妈每次宿醉都会喝这个
My mom drinks that when she's hungover.
这是什么
What is it?
一个鸡蛋 辣椒酱 油和番茄酱
An egg, hot sauce, oil, and ketchup.
听起来好恶心 我可不喝
That's nasty. I ain't drinking that.
好吧 我试试
All right, let me try.
别去闻它
Plug your nose.
你还想骑牛吗
You still wanna ride?
从畜栏出来时要保持身体前倾
Keep your body forward coming out of that chute.
你摔下去后赶快起来
And get up fast when you fall.
-你会在哪里 -我就在你旁边
- Where will you be? - I'll be there.
我可以再多说点 但是你一骑上那牛
Could tell you more, but you gonna forget
你就会忘得一干二净
once you get on that bull.
去吧
Come on.
这一边
On this side.
骑上去
Get on.
把你的膝盖放到他的后背上
Put your knees into his back.
慢慢来
Take your time.
放轻松一点
You just relax a little bit.
现在让他习惯一下你
Now let him get used to you.
把绳子拉起来
Get your rope up.
用手上下拉
Run your hand up and down.
上下 上下
Up and down, up and down.
用力 使劲儿 让它热起来
Firm. Heat it up, make it hot.
好了 抓住绑绳
All right, take your wrap.
加把劲
Come on.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
准备好了就点头
Nod when you're ready.
来啊 小跳蚤
Come on, Flea!
骑啊
Ride!
爽
Yeah!
你做到了
You did it.
你还好吗
You all right?
你刚开始不错 但是后来你重心偏了
You started off right, but then you got off center,
所以他很轻松就把你甩了下来
so he bucked you off easy.
你得一直让你的身体压在他上面
You gotta keep your torso over him.
我骑了多久
How long was I on?
大概三秒钟
About three seconds.
操 我都不记得怎么骑上去的
Fuck. I don't even remember getting on.
我只记得 那个 点头
I just remember, like, nodding
还有去护栏那边
and then going to the fence.
暂时失去记忆
Blacked out.
第一次都是这样的
Happens to everybody their first time.
肾上腺素会让你忘乎所以
Adrenaline just wipes you clean.
你慢慢会习惯的
Things will slow down for you though.
我可以来一根吗
Can I get one?
什么时候我能再骑一次
When can I ride again?
我带你去麦克那
I'll take you to Mike's.
你死了
You died.
不 我不能去 不行
Oh, no, I can't go. Nope, nope.
什么
Yeah?
你不打算带上
No? You're not gonna bring
你的超级英雄朋友一起去滑梯吗
your superhero buddies to the slide with you?
我会带上的
I will.
会带上吗
You will?
挺好的
That's cool.
你最喜欢滑梯的哪里
What's your favorite part about the slide?
嘿 把那鬼玩意的声音调小点
Hey, y'all need to turn that shit down.
嘿 你跟你妈妈说
Hey, you tell your mother that
你这个暑假想来看我
you wanna come see me this summer,
这样的话 我们能
so that way we could--
我带你去六旗游乐园 好吗
I can take you to Six Flags, all right, buddy?
-行 -给我瞧瞧
- Okay. - Let me see that shit.
-你弱爆了 -操♥你♥妈♥
- You suck. - Man, fuck you too.
-让我给你秀一波 -拜 我爱你
- Let me show you how this shit's done. - Goodbye, I love you.
蠢蛋
Asshole.
你最好不要搞砸了我的存档
You better not be fucking up my profile.
我不会
I ain't.
等你用完把打火机给我好吗
Let me get that lighter when you're done with it, yeah?
嘿 克莉丝
So hey, Kris,
你妈妈出狱后 你会带她来见我吗
you gonna bring your mama by to see me when she gets out?
我们要搬去俄克拉荷马州
We're moving to Oklahoma.
俄克拉荷马州 那里有什么好的
Oklahoma? The fuck's in Oklahoma?
我们要买♥♥下一个朋友的牧场
This ranch that we're gonna buy from our friend.
你们的钱从哪来的
So where you gonna get the money from?
我们正在想办法解决
We're still trying to figure it out.
她现在想当个骑牛手
She wants to be a bull rider now.
骑牛手
A bull rider, huh?
对 我已经骑过一次了
Yeah, I already rode one, so...
在哪
Where?
在一个朋友的牧场里
At this guy's ranch.
我可能很快就能在牛仔竞技中赚钱了
I'll probably ride at a rodeo for more money soon.
我的邻居亚伯正在教我
My neighbor Abe is coaching me.
是吗 真想看你骑一回
Yeah, I gotta see you ride.
但你骑牛是赚不到钱的