This guy is in a must-ride situation.
开始吧
And let's go!
大家伙 就是这样
Folks, that is exactly how it's done.
他转过身了
He turned away.
-不错 -是
- Not bad. - Yeah.
现在让我们欢迎来自巴西的超级明星
And we now get ready to go to the Brazilian superstar
法比亚诺·努内斯
by the name of Fabiano Nunez.
嘿 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 卢卡斯
Hey, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas!
-走 -开始吧
- Go. - Let's go!
斗牛士快进来把公牛带走
Your bullfighters move in and take that bull away.
本场不得分
That'll be a no-score.
得州 你们干脆给钱打发走这个小伙
So, Texas, what do you say you pay off the young man
说声谢谢参与算了
and thank him for coming?
好极了
Yeah, man!
-谢谢 谢谢 击个掌 -牛仔
- Thank you, thank you. High five! - Yeah, cowboy.
嘿 孩子
Oh, hey, buddy!
未来的骑牛士
Future bull rider!
你在哪
怎么了 婊砸
What's up, bitch?
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看 小子
What the fuck you looking at, bird boy?
你个混♥蛋♥
Your bitch ass.
你该庆幸我没把你手里的瓶子打掉
You're lucky I don't knock that bottle out your hands.
你可以试一试
Love to see you try.
-这就是你的房♥子吗 -是我叔叔的
- So this is your house? - It's my uncle's.
你叔叔是个黑鬼吗
Your uncle's a nigger?
-你个种族主义的混♥蛋♥ -他今晚回家吗
- You racist motherfucker. - Is he coming home tonight?
他周末从不住这 他的卡车都不在车道上
He's never here on weekends. His truck's not in the driveway.
他还有冰啤酒吗
Does he got any cold beers left?
他其实不是我的叔叔 我刚编的
He's not really my uncle. I just made that up.
克莉丝真搞笑
Isn't Kris funny?
你♥他♥妈♥真奇怪
You're fucking weird.
看看我发现了什么
Look what I found.
-继续 -干 干 干
- Yeah! Come on. - Chug, chug, chug!
-逊爆了 -菜鸡
- Fuck that. - Fucking pussy!
好耶 上啊 上啊
Yeah! Come on. Come on!
被揍的感觉怎么样
How did that ass-whupping feel?
我扛下来了 我还能说什么呢
I took it like a champ, what can I say?
-他比大部分人抗打 -你还好吗
- Hey, he did better than most people. - Are you okay?
嘿 达里尔
Hey, Daryl.
达里尔
Daryl!
怎么了
What's up?
我想到一个游戏
I got a game.
抓黑的那只
Get the black one.
快啊
Come on!
去抓
Get it.
真♥他♥妈♥搞笑
This is fucking hilarious.
操
Oh, fuck.
好了 躺下
All right, lay down.
操 我讨厌这个游戏 我讨厌这个环节
Fuck, I hate this game. I hate this part.
把鸡拿走 把鸡拿走
Get it out of here. Get it out.
把它从我身上拿走 兄弟
Get it off me, bro.
把它从我身上拿走 拿到你身上
Get it off me! Get it on you!
拿走这该死的鸡
Get the fucking chicken--
我靠
What the fuck?
滚出我的院子
Stay the fuck out of my yard!
过来
Come here!
放手
Get off me!
放开我
Let go of me!
快撒手
Let me go!
她做了什么
What'd she do?
-她做了什么 -她擅闯还毁坏了我的房♥子
- What'd she do? - She broke in and vandalized my house.
你怎么知道是她
How do you know it was her?
我看到她躺在门廊那儿 就是这样
I found her on my damn porch, that's how.
你不要用这种口气 那是我的外孙女
Don't you talk to me like that. That's my granddaughter.
好吧 女士 你没有尽到你的职责
Well, you ain't doing your job, miss.
我已经尽力而为了 拜托
I'm doing my best. Please.
我们有办法协商解决吗
Is there any way we can work this out?
我为她的行为深感抱歉
I'm sorry for what she did.
她妈妈在监狱里 她现在一团糟
Her mama's in jail. She's being a real dipshit right now.
我们定个协议吧
Let's work out a deal.
让她帮你做家务
Have her do chores for you.
拜托了
Please.
她最好把我家里所有地方都打扫干净
She better clean every damn thing in my house.
他决定给你一个机会让你弥补错误
He decided to give you a chance to make things right.
你就不能带我去少管所吗
Can't you just take me to juvie?
来吧 出来
Come on, step out.
最好打扫得干净点
It better be clean.
我的药片呢
Where are my pills?
你还拿了别的东西吗
You take anything else?
没有
No.
都打扫干净了
It's all clean.
所以
So...
我们扯平了吧
we good?
把这根木头放进卡车里
Put this wood in the truck.
明天你过来 把鸡圈修好
Tomorrow, you'll come back and fix the coop,
就是你家狗老是偷溜进来的洞
where your dog keep breaking in.
卡什 卡什
Cash! Cash!
把这些挂起来
Get these up.
亚伯
Abe.
-你从哪弄来的 -树倒在斯尼德车上了
- Where'd you get it? - Tree fell over on Snead's car.
-真的吗 -是啊
- What? - Yeah, man.
孩子们今天都在干活
Boys working today, huh?
是啊 他们想去骑牛 就得干活
Yeah, they wanna ride, they gotta work.
达瑞斯 罗沙恩
Darius, Roishaun!
把亚伯车上的木头搬下来
Come get this wood out of Abe's truck.
整齐地在棚子里堆好
Stack it in the shed in nice piles,
别随便扔进去
and just don't throw it in there any which way.
达瑞斯 过来
And, Darius, come here.
-有什么事吗 -小子 别和我女儿聊天
- Yes, sir? - Son, don't be talking to my daughters.
-明白 -行 去吧
- Yes, sir. - All right, now.
-想要多少 -四十就够了
- What you want for this? - Forty's good.
回头见
Later.
靠 夏恩 你女朋友今天肯借你腰带啊
Dang, Shane. Your girlfriend let you borrow her belt today?
亡羊补牢 懂我的意思吧
Better late than never. Know what I mean?
请看总控台
Watch the total control,
还有一场八秒钟的骑牛比赛
and there is another eight-second bull ride!
下面登场的是有机会成为今晚冠军的选手
Now we come to what could be the opportunity of the night.
贾斯汀·汤普森能成功吗
Can Justin Thompson do it?
坚持住 坚持住 盯着他
Stay with him, stay with him! Watch him!
撑住 脚踩住 夹紧
Stay there! Turn your feet in, turn your feet in!
抓住绑绳 下来吧
Grab his wrap. Get off.
-赶紧把他弄下来 -小心 小心
- Get him out of there! - Hey, hey, hey!
小心 快离牛远点
Hey, hey! Get out of there!
亚伯·特纳摔得有点惨
Abe Turner takes a huge hit.
过来啊 你干嘛呢
Come on, what you doing?
让我吃点
Let me get some of that.
-不吃了 -克莉丝托
- No, I'm good. - Hey, Krystal!
我看着像是你 我天 你都这么大了
I thought that was you. Goddamn, you've gotten big.
-今年多大了 -14
- How old are you now? - Fourteen.
还记得我吗
Oh, okay. Remember me?
-记得 -不错
- Yeah. - Right on.
我还记得你五六岁的时候
I remember when you used to be about 5, 6 years old,
在后院到处跑
running around the backyard.
-你妈还好吗 -挺好的
- So how's your mama doing? - She's good.
-她的听证会就快到了 -好啊 代我问好
- Her hearing's coming up soon. - Well, tell her I said hey.
没问题
Yeah. Sure.
有人吗
Hello?
-哪位 -是我 克莉丝
- Who's that? - It's Kris.
你要干什么
What you want?
你让我来修鸡圈
You told me to come fix the chicken coop.
你忘了吗
Remember?