She's great. She's from Nice en France.
拼写跟"很棒"非常像
Spelled like "nice."
真好
Nice.
哈 幽默呀 索菲亚 真的
Ha! Hilarious, Sofia. Truly.
真的是 额
Truly. Uh, uh...
佩妮也会弹钢琴和唱歌♥ 跟你一样
Penny plays the piano and sings, just like you.
哦 天呐 我们可以来个二重唱
Oh... mon dieu. We could be a... a duet.
看到了吗 已经交上朋友了
See? Friends already!
看啊 太完美了 哇喔
Look at that. Perfect! Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
有时候 你对我的爱
Something in the way You love me.
是在控制我
Won't let me be.
我不想成为你的因犯
I don't want to be Your prisoner.
所以 宝贝 难道你不想给我自♥由♥吗
So baby Won't you set me free?
停止玩弄我 不要这么做了
Stop playin' with my heart Finish what you start.
因为我已经爱上了你
When you make my love Come down.
如果你要就让我知道 宝贝 表现出来
If you want me let me know Baby let it show.
来吧 别总做无用的事
Come on now Don't fool around.
有时候你看我的眼神
Something in your eyes.
是在愚弄我
Is makin' such a fool of me.
当你拥抱我的时候 我却感受不到
When you hold me in your arms You love me.
你的爱意
'Til I just can't see.
就
Just...
只要尝试去了解
Try to understand.
我已经付出了我的全部
I've given all I can.
因为你征服了我
'Cause you got The best of me.
临界点
Borderline.
就像是我正在自我迷失
Feels like I'm Goin' to lose my mind.
你只要尽力推动我的爱
You just keep on pushin' My love.
跨越过这临界点
Over the borderline.
你做到了
You made it!
哇喔
Whoo!
欢迎参加今天的鸡尾酒会
Welcome to the cocktail hour,
在班车将我们送去教堂之前
where drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served
我们将在鸡尾酒会上提供饮料和开胃菜
before the shuttle takes us to the church.
JH 把枪收起来
JH, put the gun away.
这算哪门子待客之道呀
What kind of way is that to treat our guests?
这都是我们的客人
Our guests!
噢
Oh!
我看起来如何
How do I look?
嗨 艾比
Hi, Abby.
额 小孩子嘛 好了
Uh, kids. Okay.
来 别害怕
Come on. Don't be scared.
请记得在来宾薄上签名
Please remember to sign the guest book.
真好看
It's nice.
哈
Huh?
抱歉 我从你的衣橱里借了些衣服
I am sorry, I borrowed some... some clothes from your closet.
可很合身 不是吗 真不错
But it fits, no? It's good.
今晚我非常激动
I am very excitement for tonight.
是的
Yes.
额 保罗告诉我 你们相爱了
Um... Paul told me you are in love.
我知道这不是真的
I know this is not truth.
我知道 但是 你知道 正如他们说的
I know. But, you know, as... as they say, um...
额
Uh...
保罗 保罗傻乎乎 没什么脑子
Paul... Paul's elevator does not reach the top floor.
你知道的 美国人嘛
You know? Americans!
我从没听过这种说法
I've never heard that expression before.
嗯
Hmm.
不过 这也是 我喜欢保罗的原因
But is... is this... this is why I like Paul.
你知道吗 他能逗我开心
You know? He entertains me.
看他就像看一部好电影
Watching him is like watching a good movie.
所以 他跟我说 他要娶索菲亚
So, he tells me, he is to marry Sofia.
可是
But...
他需要我的帮助
he needs my help.
我就想"好吧 谢谢你 拜托
I think, "Oui, merci, s'il vous plaît.
我非常想参演这部电影"
I would like to be in this movie very much."
咕咕
Coo-coo.
这是你的 穿上吧
This yours. Take it.
很好看 对吧
It's nice, huh?
你知道 你
You know, you...
你拥有一整个完美的 额
you have a wonderful, um...
皮肤和体型 你有
skin and body. You have...
好身材
a great body.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
是的
Yes.
谢谢 可是
Thanks. But...
额 说实话 我 我还以为你会更漂亮点
uh, with honesty, I... I thought you would be more beautiful.
是的 我大失所望
Yes, is... is a big disappointment for me.
好吧 那个
All right. Well...
你为什么不帮我化下妆呢 嗯哼
why don't you get my makeup? Um-hmm.
就在我浴室里 洗手池的左边
Yeah, it's in my bathroom, left of the sink.
哦 额 这样
Oh, um... and this...
会让你的脸看起来好些吗
will fix your face?
会的 会让我的脸更好看
Yes, it will fix my face.
行 好的
Okay. Okay.
啊哈
Ah-ah...
索菲亚
Sofia.
好啦 我很快就回来
Okay. Be back soon.
该死
Fuck!
哦 我的天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
额 好吧
Uh... okay.
我能为您倒一杯香槟吗
May I offer you a glass of champagne?
我开玩笑的 你当然没办法喝酒啦
I'm kidding. Of course you can't drink.
我挺坏的 是吧
Evil, right?
你一直在给我打电♥话♥
You keep calling me.
的确
I do.
为什么
Why?
我们想让你来做我们的花童
Well, we wanted you to be our flower girl.
JH 选好了衣服
JH picked out the dress.
什么声音
What's that?
哈 是你弄的吗
Huh. Would you?
我猜是水管漏水吧
Leaky pipes, I guess.
保罗
Paul?
怎么了 小花童
Whew. Yes, flower girl?
箱子里是有人吗
Is someone in the trunk?
救救我
Please help me.
我在这儿 有人吗
I'm in here. Hello?
有人 花童
Yes, flower girl.
能放他出来吗
Can we let him out?
本该等到晚些时候再说的
Well... we were supposed to wait until later,
不过 额 当然 为什么不呢
but, uh... sure, why not?
来吧
Get to it.
救救我
Help me.
卢茨纳牧师
Pastor Lutzner.
保罗
Paul?
女士们先生们 这位是金丝雀会堂的
Ladies and gentlemen, this is Pastor Tim Lutzner
蒂姆·卢茨纳牧师
of the Cassowary Tabernacle.
香槟和急救用品请自便
Please help yourself to champagne and first aid.
你把牧师关在箱子里吗
You put a priest in a box?
不是啊 我是把牧师放进箱子里的
No, I put a pastor in a box.
我们是新教♥徒♥
We're Protestant.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up.
嗯 哦 谢天谢地
Hmm. Oh, thank god. Okay.
嗨
Hi.
很抱歉抛下了你
Sorry I left you.
很抱歉我用吉他砸了你的脸
I'm sorry I hit you in the face with a guitar.
是故意的吗
Was it on purpose?
不是
No.
那家伙以为今晚就能娶到你了
Guy thinks he's marrying you tonight.
我知道 他给我买♥♥了婚纱
I know. He bought me a wedding dress.
蓝色的
It's blue.
真操蛋
电影精选列表