我还挺喜欢这首的
I kind of like that one.
该你了 你来
It's your turn. You're up.
好吧 挪窝
All right. Move it.
你最喜欢我的哪首歌♥
What's your favorite song of mine?
我告诉过你"姑娘们只想找乐子"
I told you. "Girls Just Want to Have Fun."
那是辛迪·劳博的歌♥
That's Cyndi Lauper.
你把白人歌♥手都搞混了
You're confusing your white singers.
太尴尬了
It's embarrassing.
哦 额"宛若祈涛"
Oh, uh... "Like a Prayer."
我看起来像麦当娜吗
Do I look like Madonna?
其实还真有点
A little. Actually.
索菲亚
Sofia?
我是凯勒
It's Kaylor.
你的助理
Your assistant?
我知道你是谁 凯勒 怎么了
I know who you are, Kaylor. What's up?
威廉来了
William's here.
谁 威廉是谁
Who's, uh... who's William?
他叫贝尔
He goes by Bell.
还没有回答我的问题
That doesn't answer my question.
我马上下去 你觉得他还行吗
I'll be down in a sec. Does he seem okay to you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他精神状态正常吗
You know, is he healthy, mentally?
你是说痉挛吗
Do you mean, like, twitchy?
看起来还可以
He seems fine.
你应该"没事"吧
Are you twitchy?
嘿 索菲亚
Hey, Sof.
嘿
Hey!
嗯
Hmm.
艾比 还好吗 哦 她挺好的 谢谢
How's Abby? Oh, she's good. Thank you.
这是罗兹
That's Rhodes.
开拓者队的吗 他现在是掘金队的了
The Blazer? He's a Nugget now.
来吧 我给你看点东西
Come on, I wanna show you something.
你在前门见到伟伦了吧
Have you met Waylon up at the front booth?
他妻子做的辣椒酱最好吃
His wife makes the best chili.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
爱了
Love it.
当当
Ta-da!
瞧瞧这杰作
Would you look at that.
我花了六个月的时间
Took me every bit of the six months
你当时可都不在 嗯
you were gone, too. Mm
哇哦 六个月 就为了拼个拼图
Wow. Six months... for this puzzle.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们的下一个挑战是
And here is our next challen...
你说可以我来选的
You said I could choose.
少了一块
There's a piece missing.
是啊 我知道 我都快疯了
Yeah, I know. It's driving me nuts.
我到处在找
I looked everywhere for it.
亲爱的 我害怕我们正面临着分离
Dear, I fear We're facing a problem.
你已不再爱我
You love me no longer.
但我知道
I know and.
或许我无能为力
Maybe there is nothing That I can do.
让我爱你
To make you do.
妈妈告诉我 不应该打扰你
Mama tells me I shouldn't bother.
我应该去黏着另一个男人
That I ought just stick To another man...
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我想我只能得到沉默的对待咯
I figured I'd get the silent treatment.
我可是带着"增援"来的
Came with reinforcements.
给你 落在这儿的
Here. You left it up here.
这么晚不该喝可乐的
Not supposed to have Coke this late.
谁说的
Says who?
你说的
You.
好吧 你不说我也不会说
Well... I won't tell if you don't.
准备好了吗
You ready?
让我猜猜
Let's see.
你不高兴 是因为海盗队今天三连败了
You're upset because the Pirates lost their third straight today.
那是一场糟糕的比赛 但不是我生气的原因
That was a terrible game, but that's not why I'm mad.
喝吧
Drink.
嗯 好吧
Hmm. Okay.
是因为我要回去工作了吗
Is it because I'm going back to work?
你真的期待我
And you were really looking forward
今年夏天能多陪陪你吗
to spending more time with me this summer?
你也没那么受欢迎吧
You're not that cool.
你怕我再受伤
You're afraid I could get hurt again.
我只是讨厌当保镖这个工作
I just hate the whole idea of a bodyguard.
这感觉就好像说 你的生命不如她的重要
It's like saying your life is less important than hers.
他今天又打电♥话♥来了
He called again today.
谁 你知道谁
Who? You know who.
下次他再这样 就挂断电♥话♥给我打
Next time he does, hang up and call me.
他只是听起来很迷糊
He just seemed confused.
我最亲爱的 JH
My dearest JH,
当你读到这封信的时候
by the time you're reading this,
我一生中最美好的一天
the best day of my life,
也是你一生中最美好的一天 即将到来
and therefore yours, will be fast approaching.
现在 你应该已经从邮局
So, by now, you should have already picked up
取走了我的包裹
my parcel from the post office.
我们上次通话的时候
You wrote down the lock combination
你记下了门锁密♥码♥
when we last spoke
所以你应该能自己进去
so you should be able to let yourself in.
我不想写太多因为
I don't want to put too much in writing because...
有监视
spies.
不过我相信你已经做好了准备 并记住了计划
But I trust you're prepared and remember the plan.
哦 对了 请记得带上眼罩
Oh, and please remember to bring your eyepatch.
我太爱你了 JH
I love you so much, JH.
索菲亚和我非常高兴
Sofia and I could not be happier
你能加入我们的旅程
that you're joining us on this journey.
你最好的朋友 知己 保罗
Your best pal... confidant, Paul.
弗雷斯♥诺♥市康科德公园研究所发生逃逸事件
...escape from Concord Park Institution
造成两人死亡一人受伤
in Fresno has left two dead and one injured.
从有关部门得到的消息 保罗·杜尔森
Authorities tell us that Paul Duerson
和佩内洛普·帕斯卡尔 未持武器
and Penelope Pascal are unarmed
被视为极度危险人物
and should be considered extremely dangerous.
我很快就会回来 可是 爸爸
I won't be long. But, Dad,
我不觉得 不会有事的
I don't think... Everything's fine.
跟埃莉诺姑妈待在一起 乖一点 好吗
Stay here with Aunt Eleanor and be nice. Okay?
我一直很乖的 嗯哼
I'm always nice. Um-hmm.
注意安全 一如既往
Be careful. I'm always careful.
我爱你
I love you.
你带了行李和衣服
You got the trunk and the clothes!
是啊
Yeah.
看吧 我就知道你能行
See?! I knew you could do it!
啊
Ah.
是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
终于到了 你想吃麦当劳吗
It finally came. You wanna go to McDonald's?
嘿 保罗 车里有个女人耶
Hey, Paul. There's a woman in the car.
这位是佩妮
That's Penny.
祝福你
Bless you.
她是我的私助
She's my PA.
什么是私助
What's a PA?
私人助理
A personal assistant.
她帮索菲亚和我安排日程
She helps Sofia and I with our schedules
因为我们都很忙
because we're both so busy.
我来帮助完成工作
I help with tasks.
组织节假日活动并进行把关 确保避免不必要的
To organize holidays and gatekeep from unwanted...
额
...uh...
克林 克林 克林贡语吗
Kli... Kli... Klingons?
《星际迷航》中的人造语言
对不对 保罗 依赖
Yes, Paul? Clingers-on.
克林贡语 完全不同的东西啦
Klingons are something... totally different.
嘿 嘿 保罗 也许我可以当你的助理
Hey... hey, Paul. Maybe I could be your PA.
你知道 JH
You know, JH,
最好不要与朋友一起共事
电影精选列表