it's best not to go into business with your friends.
嘿 我以为你回家了
Hey, I thought you went home.
怎么 出什么事了
What, uh... what happened?
我们护送你进去吧
Let's get you inside.
贝尔
Bell?
保罗·杜尔森两小时前从康科德公园研究所逃走了
Paul Duerson escaped from Concord Park two hours ago.
哈
Huh.
这个保罗·杜尔森到底是谁
Who the fuck is this Paul Duerson?
你的眼睛怎么回事
What happens to your eye?
没了
I lost it.
在剑术比赛里没的
In a sword fight.
不会吧
No.
他当时眼睛里面长了寄生虫
He had a worm. A parasite.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
有点好笑吧
It's a little funny.
好了 佩妮 你先下车
All right, Penny. You're up first,
然后再放你下去 JH
then we'll drop you, JH.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
需要 你好 先生
Yes. Hello, mister.
我的车坏了
My car is... is broke.
我能用一下您的电♥话♥吗
Can... can I use your telephone?
我对汽车很在行的
Well, I'm pretty good with cars.
为什么不让我看一下呢
Why don't I take a look at it?
你这口音是哪里人啊
Now, where's that accent from?
贝尔 对吧 是
Bell, right? Yeah.
介意我用一下你的手♥机♥吗
You mind if I use your phone real quick?
我要叫辆出租车
I'm gonna call a cab.
当然 但他们要很久才能到 已经很晚了
Sure, but they'll take forever to get here. It's late.
客卧应该已经布置好了
The guest bedroom should be made up.
哦 行 我们就是玩得有点上头
Oh, yeah. We were messing around.
我找不到我的衣服了
And I... can't find my clothes now.
好 好 好 我有一件
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got you.
今晚玩得开心吧
Had fun tonight?
是啊 索菲亚太疯狂了 伙计
Yeah, Sofia is crazy, man.
所以 那个家伙 额
So, this guy, um...
保罗·杜尔森
Paul Duerson.
对
Yeah.
他对你做了什么
How bad he get you?
脾脏破裂
Ruptured spleen.
应该是失血过多
Should have bled out.
他自己报的警
He called the cops on himself.
你好
Yeah?
等等 慢点说
Wait, slow down.
快报♥警♥ 我这就到
Call the police. I'm coming.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's going on, man?
我不该从她身边离开的
I never should have left her.
该死
Fuck!
锁好门
Lock this behind me.
卢在最前面 是吧
Lu's on First, huh?
科斯特纳 美国演员
迈克尔·道格拉斯 美国演员
奥利弗·斯通 美国导演
劳伦斯·菲什伯恩 美国男演员
安东尼奥·班德拉斯 西班牙演员
迪凡特·罗兹
罗伯特·史密斯 The Cure乐队主唱
原来如此
So, that's what this is.
我去你♥妈♥的♥
What the fuck.
嘿 好可爱的上衣 你从哪儿搞的
Hey. Cute top. Where'd you get that?
嘿 听着 如果你想走的话 没关系的
Hey, look, it's cool if you wanna... go.
噢
Oh.
就这样了呗 是啊
That's it then? Well, yeah.
因为贝尔在这儿 伟伦在前门
'Cause Bell's here, Waylon's out front.
贝尔走了
Bell left.
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
你好 出警来了
Hello? Got a call!
你好 额 你报♥警♥了
Hello? Uh, got a call.
对 这里有个奇怪的人
Yes, there's a strange man here.
在屋里吗 在外面
Inside? Outside.
所以说 这里并没有什么人呗
So, there's not a man here-here, then?
没有
No.
这不正常吗
Is that out of the ordinary?
外面有个人 不正常
For there to be a man outside? No.
这是一个相当繁忙的街区
This seems to be a fairly busy block.
人来
People walk.
人往
People stroll.
你叫
Ms...?
这家伙相当诡异的 好吗
The guy was creepy, all right?
已经挺晚的了
And it's late.
你以为我会无缘无故报♥警♥吗
You think I'd call the cops for no reason?
是他吗
That him?
什么
What?
这就是外面那个男人吗
Is that the man from outside?
我不是男的
I'm not a man.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
不 可是 额
No. But, uh...
目前来看应该没什么问题
everything seems to be okay now.
我还得早起去面试 所以
And I gotta get up early for an audition, so...
面试吗
An audition?
音乐剧 黑匣子剧场那种的
Musical. It's a black box theater thing.
好吧 听着 如果你真想让我待在这里
Okay. Look, if you really want me to hang out here,
我可以留在这里 保护你们的安全
I can, uh, stay here and keep you safe.
来杯咖啡怎么样
How about a cup of coffee?
哦 如果你能保护我们
Oh, we'd feel safer
不被你的车撞到 我们会感觉更安全的
if you protected us from your car outside.
我骑自行车
Bicycle.
怎么
What?
好吧
Okay.
我们开始拼新的吧
Should we get started on the new one?
《魔鬼二世》1994年施瓦辛格主演影片
你看过这部电影吗
Have you seen this movie?
因为看起来乱哄哄的
Because it looks like a riot.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
没有
No.
可看上去有些不对劲啊
It looks like something's wrong.
你为这幅拼图花了这么多时间
You worked so hard on this puzzle and...
我们就
we're just...
全拆掉吗
just gonna clean it all up?
没错 拼图就是这么玩的
Well yeah, that's how puzzles work.
是的 那个就算是拼完了
Yeah, finished with that one.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
没
Nah.
好吧
Okay.
对你来说 我就是个拼图
I'm a puzzle.
什么
What?
你拼了我一阵子
You built me up for a minute.
你让我感觉很开心
You made me... feel nice and...
又完整又舒适
whole and comfortable, and...
而现在 你又要跟我分手吗
now, you're finished with me?
我没说咱俩要分手啊
I didn't say we were finished.
是 可我们已经结束了
Yeah, but we're finished.
我看得出来
I can tell.
就把我 放回我的盒子里吧
Just... put me back in my box.
好吧 额
Oo-kay. Um...
额 好吧
Uh... okay.
谁啊
Hello?
谁啊
Hello?
该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
最近一直都这样
This keeps happening.
他们几周前就该解决这个问题了
They were supposed to fix this shit weeks ago.
"他们"是谁
Who is "they"?
我不知道 那些负责灯光的人吧
I don't know. The... light people?
好吧 你家的断路器在哪儿
Okay. Where's your circuit breaker?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道你家的断路器在哪里吗
电影精选列表