Hey, honey, what do you say we look for someplace with a great big old backyard?
好了 比尔 给他票
There you go, Bill. You give him the tickets.
一直走吗 - 是的 去旧金山
Going all the way? - Yep. To San Francisco.
太好了 - 一直到恶魔岛
Great. - All the way to Alcatraz.
旅途顺利 - 谢谢
Have a good trip. - Thank you.
14号♥长途大巴现停靠在路边
Trans Continental bus number 14 now boarding at kerb side...
途经特拉基 太浩市 奥本 卡米高 萨克拉门托 纳帕谷
for Truckee, Tahoe City, Auburn, Carmichael, Sacramento, Napa Valley...
尼克叔叔 等等
Uncle Nick, wait up!
你要去哪 我们要走了
Where're you going? We're about to leave.
比尔 你快上车
Bill. You go ahead.
你也要来
You're coming with.
去找你♥爸♥爸吧
Go back to your dad.
但我需要你
But I need you.
听我说
Listen...
我很喜欢你
I'm very, very fond of you...
不过你要听话
but you gotta do me one favour.
去找你♥爸♥爸吧
Go back to your dad.
快点
Now, come on.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
车要走了
You'll miss the bus.
尼克叔叔
Uncle Nick!
尼克叔叔
Uncle Nick!
我需要你
I need you.
尼克叔叔
Uncle Nick...
我讨厌你
I hate you!
我讨厌你
I hate you.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
尼克叔叔
Uncle Nick...
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
比利
Billy?
爸爸
Hi, Dad.