尼克·帕克
Nick Parker?
是我
Yes.
天哪
My God.
尼克 - 怎么了
Nick. - What?
尼克 你还活着
Nick, you're alive.
是啊 我还会一直活着
Yeah. And I'd like to keep it that way.
有很多可恶的家伙在追我
There are a lot of pissed-off guys after me.
我们都变了 是吧
I guess we changed, huh?
尼克
Nick?
快点
Come on.
你儿子在等你 快点
Your son's waiting. Come on.
尼克 等等 等等
Nick, wait. Wait.
快点
Come on!
太好了
Oh, yes.
走吧
Let's go.
他在哪
Where is he?
我要让那个瞎子坐轮椅
I'm gonna put that blind man in a wheelchair.
门 - 什么
The door. - What?
拿稳了
Hold it.
尼克
Nick?
怎么了
Well?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody home?
掉头
Now, reverse direction.
科琳
Colleen?
你在这吗
Are you in here?
科琳
Colleen?
科琳 怎么了
Colleen, what's wrong?
比利 比利
Billy! Billy!
尼克 找到
Nick! Find...
弗兰克 呆在这
Frank, stay here.
他们抓到了他 是不是 是不是
They've got him, don't they? Don't they?
是的
Yes.
有人吗 - 德弗罗先生 是你吗
Hello? - Mr Deveraux? That's you?
是的 麦克里迪 是我
Yeah, MacCready, it's me.
德弗罗先生 你真厉害 我受够了
Mr Deveraux, you've really chapped my ass and I've had just about enough.
我儿子呢 - 他在这
Where's my son? - He's here.
他没事
He's fine.
女儿也是
So's the girl.
如果你希望他们安全 最好
Now, if you wanna keep them that way, well, you know, you just...
我想和我儿子说话 - 闭嘴 小子
I wanna talk to my son! - Shut up, boy!
不然我就切开他们的颈静脉
I'll cut both their jugular veins!
怎么样 - 不
How'd that be, huh? - No.
你知道冬季天堂吗
You know Winterhaven?
什么
What?
冬季天堂 滑雪胜地 89号♥公路唐纳山口
Winterhaven. The ski resort. Donner Pass. Route 89.
是啊 - 在黎明前
Yeah. - Just get up here...
拿着东西赶到这
with the stuff at dawn.
在路上了
It's on the way.
如果你喜欢这东西
If you like this stuff...
相信我 你会的
believe me, you will...
或许我们可以建一个常规的管道
maybe we can set up a regular pipeline.
或许吧
Maybe.
是啊 或许吧 是啊
Yeah. Maybe, yeah.
汽油和洗涤剂混在一起
Gasoline mixed with detergent.
凝固汽油弹
Bathtub napalm.
保证准确无误
Guaranteed to get out the spots.
该死 没事 我来 我来
Damn it. It's okay, I got it. I got it.
天哪 天哪 尼基
Man, oh, man, Nicky.
这么多年 我以为你死了
All those years, man, I thought you were dead...
而且是因为我的错
and it was my fault.
我试过
I tried to...
我就是不能
I just couldn't.
弗兰克 我的生活改变了
Frank, my life changed...
但没有停止
but it didn't stop.
不过我的一部分还是丢失了 我不知道
But still, part of me was missing. I don't know.
就像有两个尼克
Like there were two Nicks.
一个是之前的尼克 一个是后来的尼克
One before and one after that day.
我想过
I wanted to be...
回家
home.
回来
To come home.
真搞笑 我就知道我要找到你 跟你说
It's funny. I knew I had to find you so I could say:
"我原谅你 往前看"
"Hey, I forgive you. Move on."
不过你知道 不只是为了你
But you know, it wasn't just for you...
也是为了我
it was for me, too.
冬季天堂
太好了
Yeah.
该死 这东西比我爸爸橡胶的孔还要多
Goddamn, that thing's got more holes than my daddy's rubber.
我还不知道爸爸穿橡胶
I didn't know Daddy wore a rubber.
该死
Damn!
快点
Come on!
过去点 好吗 - 天哪
Move over, will you? - Jesus.
孩子在哪 - 在老板的套房♥里
Where is the kid? - In the man's suite.
他在老板的套房♥里
He's in the man's suite.
杀了他
Kill him!
快点 开枪 - 好的
Come on, shoot him! - Okay!
不
No.
快点
Come on.
射得不错 拓克特 - 快点 莱尔兄弟
Nice shooting, Tector. - Hey, now. Come on, brother Lyle.
弗兰克 小心后面
Frank, behind you.
弗兰克
Frank!
该死 他在哪
Shit! Where is he?
停下 停止开火
Stop! Stop that firing!
你看到他了吗
Do you see him?
我什么都看不见
I can't see a thing.
我就一直看不见
That's where I live.
你们两个混♥蛋♥
Here, you sons of bitches!
等等
Just wait a minute.
我们谈好了
We cut a deal.
要是你能把那东西从瞎子的手中夺走
If you ever get that stuff away from the blind man...
你再找个买♥♥家吧
find yourself another buyer.
你犯了一个严重的错误 宝贝
You're fixing to make a grievous error, sonny boy.
快点
Do it.
朝洞里开火
Fire in the hole.
有人吗 - 盲人先生来了
Knock, knock. - Well, well, well. Mr Blind Man.
你真是个不可思议的人
You're positively an incredible human being.
让大家都开始想雇佣残疾人了
You're a walking advertisement for hiring the handicapped.
不
No.
为什么不放下你的刀 以免伤到自己呢
Why don't you drop the cane before you cut yourself?
不然 我就让这孩子的脑浆溅到这女人的腿上
Before I put this boy's brains in that lady's lap.
放下
Drop it!
现在我们可以谈了
Now we can do some business.
这才对
That's right.
把盒子放在桌子上
Now, just put that over here on the table.
打开
Open it.
帕克先生 有个人我想让你见见
Mr Parker, there's someone I'd like you to meet.
希望是个好人 最近大家都想杀我
Nice guy, I hope. Everybody's trying to kill me lately.
尼克 他想 - 弗兰克 闭嘴
Nick, he's trying... - Frank, shut up.
放松 孩子
Relax, boy.
我花了很多钱来看这场戏
I paid a lot of money to see this.
日本人吗
Japanese, huh?
你这盲人身手不错嘛
Not bad for a blind man.
尼克叔叔
Uncle Nick!
不理智的人生活总是很困难
Unreasonable men make life so difficult.
是啊 我说过黄油刀阻挡不了子弹的
Yeah. I told you that that butter knife wouldn't stop no bullet.
尼克叔叔 快点
Uncle Nick, catch!
北海滩有个意大利聚集的地方叫小乔
...a great Italian place in North Beach called Little Joe's.
不管刮风下雨 都有线路
Rain or shine there's always a line.
兄弟 等我们到那 你想先看什么呢
What do you want to see first when we get there, buddy?
恶魔岛 - 恶魔岛吗
Alcatraz. - Alcatraz?
亲爱的 不如我们去找一个有旧后院的地方