我们说的不是这样的 斯来戈 - 闭嘴
This wasn't part of the deal, Slag. - Shut up.
一边去 瞎子
Step aside, blind man.
不
No.
你这瞎子身手不赖嘛
That's not bad for a blind man.
不过餐刀是挡不住子弹的
But that butter knife, it ain't gonna stop no bullet.
德弗罗夫人
Mrs Deveraux?
林恩
Lynn?
保护我儿子 帕克先生
Protect my son, Mr Parker.
拜托了
Please.
答应我
Promise me.
带他去找他爸爸
Take him to his father.
这些人是谁 他想要什么
Who are these men? What did he want?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
答应我
Promise me.
好 我答应你
Okay, I promise.
我在这
I'm here.
你还好吗 - 我头很疼
You okay? - My head hurts.
是啊 我以前也这样
Yeah, I've had better days, too.
妈妈呢 - 在家
Where's Mum? - Home.
我想见她
I wanna see her.
不行 现在不行 快点
You can't. Not right now. Come on.
抱歉 - 看着点走 先生
Excuse me. - Hey, watch out, sir.
让我一个人静静
Leave me alone.
我们该走了
We have to go.
我想给我妈打电♥话♥
I wanna call my mum.
我向你妈保证了 要带你去里诺
I promised your mum I was gonna take you to Reno...
我们要去那 快点
and that's where we're going. Come on.
我自己可以走
I can walk by myself.
你们还好吗
Everything okay here?
没事 谢谢
Yes, thank you...
警官
Officer.
快点 车快要开了
Come on, we don't wanna miss our bus.
最后一次广播
This is the final call...
27号♥长途大巴马上就要开车了
for Trans Continental cross-country bus number 27.
在三号♥入口上车 坦帕市
Final boarding process, lane three. Tampa...
我坐在窗户旁 你都看不见 你眼睛瞎了
I get the window seat. You don't need it, you're blind.
被你看出来了 小滑头
You have me there, little prick.
来橡木桌玩扑克 著名的好莱坞影星克拉克·盖布尔也来过这
Play blackjack at the solid oak table where famous Hollywood movie star Clark Gable...
弗罗里达 一个女人和两个警♥察♥被杀 一个孩子失踪
你女朋友来了 德弗罗
Got your girlfriend here, Deveraux.
弗兰克
Hi, Frank.
看 我给你带了一些东西
Here. I brought some of your stuff.
看 一整箱
Look, a whole box.
你老板知道吗
Does your boss know?
我藏起来的
I do the inventory.
你怎么进我家的 安妮
How'd you get into my apartment, Annie?
他们让我进来的
They let me in.
他们跟你说了想让我♥干♥什么吗
Did they tell you what they want me to do?
他们告诉了你他们都做了些什么吗
Did they tell you what they've already done?
不 我不想知道
No, and I don't wanna know.
听我说 弗兰克
Now, listen to me, Frank.
谁要是欠克劳德·麦克里迪 总要
When people owe Claude MacCready, they pay...
付出代价
one way or the other.
所以要走下去
So, just go along.
这是最好的方法
It's the best way.
跟麦克里迪说 我会和他谈
You tell MacCready I'll talk to him.
好的
Okay.
要下来了 是吧 - 是啊
It's coming down, huh? - Yeah.
快点 伙计 快点 - 小心点
Come on, buddy. Come on. - Watch your step out there.
还在下雨
Hey, it's still raining.
下点雨又伤不了人
A little water never hurt anyone.
是吗 要是我感染了肺炎 就怪你
Oh, yeah? Well, if I catch pneumonia, it'll be all your fault.
好 都怪我
I'll try and live with the guilt.
"下点雨又伤不了人"
"A little water never hurt anyone."
该死 别笑了 - 我知道往哪走
Shit. Don't you laugh. - Well, I can see where I'm going.
一点都不好笑 我膝盖受伤了
It's not funny. I hurt my knee.
很疼 我动不了
It hurts. I can't move.
没事 等护理人员过来
That's all right. Wait until the paramedics come.
等等
Hey, wait up.
别生气
Don't be mad.
商店给了我一块糖果 你要吗
They gave me a piece of candy in the store. Want some?
我就知道你还是很好心的
I knew there was a nice little boy inside of you somewhere.
你还是小偷吗
So, you're a thief, too, huh?
从你口袋里掉下来的 - 胡说
It fell out of your pocket. - Bull.
所以你和爸爸一样参战了 - 是啊
So, you were with Dad in the war, huh? - That's right.
你那时可以看见
Hey, you could see then.
是啊 我那时还能看见 快还我
Yes, I could see then. Now give me that.
发生什么了
Well, what happened?
我和你♥爸♥爸在训练营成了好朋友
Your daddy and I became friends in boot camp.
我以为我们会一直做朋友
I figured we'd be pals for life.
他让我笑 我让他远离危险
He made me laugh and I kept him out of the stockade.
他总是拿着爆♥炸♥物到处吓人
He was always clowning around with explosives and stuff...
大家都吓坏了
scaring the hell out of everybody.
后来我们在越南的期满 我们要回家了
Finally, our time in Vietnam was over and we were gonna go home.
就在我们庆祝时
Right in the middle of our celebration...
重火力基地被迫击炮攻击
the firebase got hit by a mortar attack.
我和你♥爸♥爸被派去干掉敌人
Your dad and I were picked to take out the enemy.
计划是他掩护我
The plan was that he would cover me...
而我接近他们 干掉他们
while I would get close enough to take them out.
我们之前做过
We'd done it before.
这次其他人都在等
This time, the other guys were waiting.
弗兰克
Frank!
回来
Come back!
就在那我就失明了
That's where I lost my sight.
我爸爸 他还好吗
My dad... I mean, did he do okay or what?
你♥爸♥爸没事
Your dad was fine.
没事
Just fine.
我们会停10分钟 不管你们做什么 快点做
We'll be stopping for about 10 minutes. Whatever you have to do, do it real quick.
在外面等我
And wait for me at the outside.
是的 接线员
Yes, Operator...
把电♥话♥接给我在弗罗里达迈阿密的妈妈
I'd like to place a collect call to my mum in Miami, Florida.
她叫林恩·德弗罗 是的 德弗
Her name is Lynn Deveraux. Yeah, D-e-v-e-r...
怎么了 我要打给我妈
What's the big idea? I need to call my mum.
不行
You can't.
为什么不行
Why not?
为什么不行
Why can't I?
比利 有些事情你要知道
Billy, there's something you gotta know.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
比利
Billy.
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
你骗我
You lied to me!
你说过她在家
You told me she was at home!
闭嘴
Shut up!
救命
Help!
不要 停下
Don't! Stop!
开枪
Shoot.
爆米花
Popcorn!
雪花
Snow!
这里怎么了
What the hell is going on around here?
尼克
Nick!
尼克
Nick.
过来
Come here.
没事的 一切都会好起来的
Yeah, it's okay. Everything's gonna be all right.
是啊 没事的
Yeah, it's all right.
他们都走了
There they all go.
去哈拉家了
Headed for Harrah's.
闪闪发光 - 该死
Glitter and flash. - Shit.
你还记得银山州的那段时光吗
Do you remember when the Silver State was the place?
过得很幸福
Sweet times.
我们做错了什么 - 银行可不会给你延期