Where'd we go wrong? - Bank didn't give you the extension, huh?
要是我在两天内不能想办法偿还贷款
If I don't come up with the green to retire those loans in two days...
他们就会解雇我们
they're gonna retire us.
艾德 我对这不感兴趣 - 斯来戈正在处理 麦克里迪先生 不过这个瞎子
Ed, I'm not keen on that idea. - Slag's on it, Mr MacCready, but this blind...
我不想听到这个瞎子的事
I don't wanna hear about this blind man!
你在干什么 拿着我们要卖♥♥的东西
What are you doing? Taking the stuff we're supposed to be selling?
不 我 - 闭嘴 艾德
No, I... - Shut up, Ed.
要是你不行 找个能行的人来
If you can't handle it, get me somebody that can.
找李小龙来
Get me Bruce Lee.
李小龙死了 - 那就把他兄弟找来
Bruce Lee is dead. - Then get his brother.
快去 艾德 该死 快去
Do it, Ed. Goddamn it, just do it.
头不错 还有点脑子
Nice head. Room for some brains in there.
我喜欢那鼻子
I like that nose.
我不喜欢 总是堵塞
I don't. It's always plugged up.
下巴很结实 像个坚强的男人
Firm chin. All the makings of a strong man.
眼泪
Tears.
很好
Good.
因为坚强的人从不怕哭
Because a strong man is never afraid to cry.
你哭过吗
Did you ever cry?
我希望我能哭
I wish I could.
我的泪腺流不出眼泪了
The place that makes tears inside my head doesn't work anymore.
希望我的也是
I wish mine didn't.
我们明天就找到你♥爸♥了
We'll be at your father's tomorrow.
他不想要我
He doesn't want me.
别这样
Come on.
像你这么聪明
With talent like this...
任何人都会想要个像你这样的儿子
any man would love to have a son like you.
你这么想吗
You think so?
是啊
Yeah.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
我们也应要个 亲爱的 - 是啊
We should get one of those, honey. - Yeah.
德弗罗 很高兴送你们 现在小心点
Been a pleasure driving y'all. Take care now.
快点
Come on.
他不想要我 我不想要他
He doesn't want me and I don't want him.
比利 不管之前发生了什么 都过去了
Billy, whatever happened before was in the past.
你要学会原谅别人
You got to learn how to forgive.
快点
Come on.
上楼梯 一 二
Steps. One, two.
比利 你好啊 - 你是谁
Hi, there, Billy. - Who are you?
我叫安妮 是你♥爸♥爸的一位朋友
My name's Annie and I'm a friend of your daddy's.
你们都进来 快进来
Y'all come in. Come on in.
比利
Billy.
尼克 小心点
Nick, look out.
砰
Bang.
瞎子很难防守吧 莱尔兄弟
Kind of hard for a blind man to look out, ain't it, brother Lyle?
当然 拓克特兄弟 把灯关了
Sure is, brother Tector. Lights out.
别动 你个混♥蛋♥ - 放开他
Hold still, you little shit. - Get your hands off of him.
克劳德答应过我不会使用暴♥力♥
Claude promised me there wasn't gonna be any violence.
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Shut up, bitch.
麦克里迪先生让我们完成任务 我们只是奉命行事而已
Mr MacCready told us to get the job done and that's what we're gonna do.
别动
Hold still.
我喜欢 还要多练习啊 连芥末都分不清
I love it. Slag takes days. Can't even cut the mustard.
不过对付你们还是绰绰有余 - 两分钟就解决你们
But we nail the brat and the bat. - In two minutes flat.
马奥
Mao!
要来点吗 女孩 看路 该死
Want some, girl? Look at the road, man!
太多扁面条了
Too much linguini?
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy.
我要吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
膨胀了
Swell.
在此之前
Before you do that...
先救我们俩出去
I want you to get us out of here.
我吗 - 是啊
Me? - Yeah.
怎么救 我不行
How? I can't.
按我说的就行
Just do as I tell you.
我不行
I can't.
那
Well, then...
我们都要死
we're gonna die.
碰下那个
Give me a hit of that thing.
想来点吗
Want some?
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
好的 像青蛙一样蹲下
Okay. Crouch down like a frog.
快点
Come on.
把手放在地上
Put your hands on the floor.
把屁♥股♥穿过手臂
Slide your butt through your arms.
加油
Come on.
我不行 我做不到
I can't. I just can't do that.
你可以的 加油 加油
Yes, you can. Try. Try.
怎么样了
How's it going?
很好 差不多了
Pretty good. Almost there.
一只腿过来了
Got one leg through.
我做到了 - 太棒了
I did it! - Great.
拿我的打火机
Get my lighter.
不 在我衬衫里
No, in my shirt.
找到了吗 - 找到了
Okay? - Got it.
打开
Light it.
拿稳
Hold it steady.
拓克特
Hey, Tector.
看这
Look at this.
盲人佐罗
The blind Zorro.
该死的东西被诅咒了
Stupid thing's got a curse on it!
开始大声数数
Start counting out loud.
一 二
One, two...
等车停下 再停止数数 - 三 四
Don't stop until the van does. - ...three, four...
宝贝 给我舔伤口
Hey, baby, lick my wound.
我说了 给我舔伤口
I said, lick my wound.
太棒了 宝贝 继续
Oh, yeah, baby. More.
莱尔 有东西烧焦了 哥们
Hey. Hey, Lyle. Something's burning, man.
是爱在燃烧 - 不 哥们 有东西烧着了
And I think it's love. - No, man. Something's burning!
该死 停车
Hell. Stop the van.
快点
Come on.
天哪 我的头
Man, my head.
谁来开车 - 我们走 伙计们
Who's gonna drive? - Let's go, boys.
我们得回来
We gotta go back.
你能掉头吗
Can you turn it around?
等等
Hold on.
你数了多少 - 三十一
How far did you count? - Thirty-one.
倒数过去
Count backwards.
三十 二十九 二十八
Thirty, twenty-nine, twenty-eight...
停下 帮帮我们 拜托了
Stop. Help us. Help us, please.
不
Hey, hey. No!
四 三 二 一
...four, three, two, one.
停下 - 什么 为什么
Stop. - What? Why?
就停在那
Stop right here.
我的刀肯定就在这附近
My cane must be out here somewhere.
当然 这些异教♥徒♥想吃了我们
Of course. Those two heathens wanna have us for lunch...
不过现在重要的是 找到你的刀
but what's really important here is that you find your damn cane.
是啊 走吧
Yes, let's go.
谢天谢地 你停车了
Thank God you stopped.
我们刚从装鸡的车上摔下来
We fell off a poultry truck.
得赶紧送我兄弟去医院 他快不行了
We gotta get my brother to the hospital. I think he's a goner.
出来
Get out.
我说了 出来 出来
I said, get out!
快点 你个老家伙 快点
Come on, you battle-axe. Move your ass.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
杀了他们
Kill them.
天哪
Jesus H. Christ.
是啊 所以我一直支持控制枪♥支♥
Yeah. That's one reason I always vote for gun control.
我找到了 找到了
I got it! I got it!
谢谢 比利
Thanks, Billy.
感谢上帝 - 太好了