Well, hallelujah. - Good work.
快跑
Run!
我的眼镜
My glasses!
我好像刚找到了 - 没有眼镜 我不能开车
I think I just found them. - I can't drive without my glasses!
幸运的是 我看不见
Lucky for me. I'm blind.
比利 导航
Billy, navigate.
干得好 拓克特 你之前在干什么呢
Nice going, Tector! What the hell were you doing?
我今天太倒霉了
I've had a really bad day!
直走 直走
Keep going straight. Going straight.
往右一点 再往左一点
Go over to the right a little bit. Go back to the left.
太往左了 继续直走 就停在那
Too much, too much. Keep going straight. Just stay right there.
你要进入左边车道了 小心
You're going into the left lane. Look out!
你有问题吗 混♥蛋♥ 瞎了吗
What's your problem, jerk off? You blind?
是啊 那你怎么回事
Yeah, what's your excuse?
该死
Holy shit.
红灯
Red light!
慢点
Slow down!
到了下一个十字路口时告诉我 - 现在右转
Tell me when we hit the next intersection. - Now. Turn right.
右边吗 - 不 往左边
Right? - No, I mean left.
这很容易 就像骑车一样
This is easy. Just like riding a bike.
一旦你学会了 就不会忘了
Once you learn, you never forget.
未经授权的车辆将被拖走 所有费用车主自行承担
该死
Shit!
接招
Take that!
我们在隧♥道♥吗 - 不 里诺没有隧♥道♥
Are we in a tunnel? - No, there ain't no tunnels in Reno.
停下
Stop!
太有趣了
Wow, that was fun.
是啊
Yeah.
或许我应该重新考驾照
Maybe I should get my licence again.
是啊
Yeah.
我们做的第一件事就是"卡拉山"
The first thing we do is karasan.
瑜伽里所有
This is the basic posture in yoga...
站姿中的基本动作
in between all standing positions...
不要担心 安妮 你们在这很安全
Don't you worry, now, Annie. Y'all will be safe here.
谢谢 科琳 我知道我可以依靠你
Thanks, Colleen. I know I can always count on you.
没什么 宝贝
Ain't no big thing, baby.
我以前常常带弗兰克的饮料去玩轮盘
I used to bring Frank's drinks to the roulette wheel.
我们就这么遇见的
That's how we met.
他会连续几天一整天都坐在桌子旁
He'd be at that table round the clock for days...
之后好几周都不见人影
and then he wouldn't show up for weeks.
或许是想做个好孩子吧
Trying to be a good boy, I guess.
不过像弗兰克这么聪明 肯定会知道
But you'd think a guy with Frank's brains would know better.
或许我们都有缺点吧
I guess we all got our weaknesses.
是啊
Yes.
让弗兰克离开那
Just get Frank out of there.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
尼克叔叔 不要走
Uncle Nick, don't go.
很好 你现在是我侄子了 对吗
That's nice. You're my nephew now, huh?
不要丢下我 所有人都丢下我
Don't leave me. Everybody leaves me.
守住要塞 保护好女人们 我会回来的
Hold down the fort. Protect the women. I'll be back.
好吗
Promise?
好的 - 我去找你♥爸♥
You gotta promise. - I'm gonna get your dad.
再见 比利
Goodbye, Billy.
快点
Come on.
快点 宝贝 走 把千斤顶给我
Come on, baby, go. Give me that jack.
哥们 来见见我的新娘 明迪
Hey, man. I want you to meet my new bride, Mindy...
她的朋友们 - 你好吗
her folks. - Hi, how are you?
招待会10分钟后就开始了
Reception's gonna start in about 10 minutes.
来和我们一起吧
Why don't you come in and join...
我想要八 - 他已经说了 女士
I want the eight. - He's already got that, ma'am.
30赌两个零 - 黑色 黑色
Thirty on double zero. - Black, black.
两个零 - 愿赌服输
Double zero. - No more bets.
太棒了
Yeah!
好了 我是天生的
All right, I'm natural.
晚上好 麦克里迪先生 - 乔伊
Good evening, Mr MacCready. - Hi, Joey.
总之 等我处理了那件事之后 我就要去看看我们的成果
Anyway, after I've cleared that up, I'm off to see our production at the ski lodge.
弄好了就带过来
Bring up that stuff when it's ready.
德弗罗呢 让他继续工作吗
What about Deveraux? Keep him working?
除非我们能拿出真正的证据证明我们抓到了他的孩子
I don't think he'll play along much longer unless we show him real proof...
恐怕他配合不了多久了 - 斯来戈以前从没搞砸过
that we got his kid. - Slag never fucked up before.
他会出现的
He'll turn up.
此外 到午夜时分
Besides, by midnight...
德弗罗生产的毒品已经足够我们做交易了
Deveraux will have made enough drugs to do the deal.
而这笔现金能让我摆脱被拍卖♥♥的命运
And this'll give me the cash I need to get my ass off the auction block.
找一个态度更好的化学家
And the time to find a chemist with a better attitude.
像他们说的 科布先生
Like they say, Mr Cobb...
这里的人态度都不好
the desert's filled with people that had bad attitudes.
让他们给我送点烤鸡和巧克力布丁过来
Have them send me up some roast chicken and chocolate pudding.
别人不许进入阁楼
No one else to the penthouse.
赢家产出了 第一轮的赢家出现了
We have a winner. We have a winner in round one...
赢得了科布·麦克里迪的银山州百万美元最后决赛
of Cobb-MacCready's Silver State Million Dollar Slot Playoff.
20美元押红色
$20 on red.
红色 红色 红色 红色
Red! Red! Red! Red!
快点 红色
Come on, red.
太棒了 你赢了
Yeah! Yeah! You got that!
红色
One, red.
我又赢了吗 - 没错 是红色
Did I win again? - Yeah, it's red.
很好
Good.
让一下 - 让一下
Excuse me. - Excuse me.
拿着这些 - 谢谢
Take those. - Thanks.
这边请
There you go.
下赌注了
Bets down.
二十六 黑色
Twenty-six, black.
兄弟 运气不好啊
Hard luck, fellow.
幸运
Luck.
大家快看啊
See, everybody. Look at that!
看啊
Look at that!
你个肥猪
You fat pig!
看这个
Look at this!
开始了
There he goes!
迅速停下
Scram.
走开 小伙子 - 门要关了 快点
Out of my way, boy. - The door's closing, man. Hurry up.
该死 - 开枪
Damn. - Shoot.
他在往上走
He's heading up, man.
快 我们找到他了 瞎子在电梯上
Go! We got him. The blind guy's coming up the elevator.
很好 谁动地下室了
Great. Who pushed basement?
别动 - 别动
Hold it right there. - Freeze.
我来这找弗兰克·德弗罗
Guys, I'm here for Frank Deveraux.
谁
Says who?
我
Says I.
快点 快点 快点 - 他死了 他死了
Come on. Come on. Come on. - He's dead. He is dead.
该死
Damn!
该死
Shit.
去你的
Fuck.
该死 去你的 - 该死 去你的
Shit, fuck. - Shit, fuck.
看啊 看啊
Well, well.
这不是行走的瞎子吗
If it ain't the walking chop-o-matic.
弗兰克·德弗罗在哪
Where is Frank Deveraux?
和埃罗尔·弗林
F.O., Errol Flynn.
你知道那是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
走开
Fuck off!
我还做包皮环切术
I also do circumcision.
他在旅馆大堂对面 在对面
He's across the hall. Across the hall.
阿司匹林可以治好你的头痛
I suggest aspirin for that headache.
什么头痛
What headache?
弗兰基
Frankie.
弗兰克
Frank?
在等一会 我要测试一下 如果太热了 会杀死人
Just a second, I gotta test this stuff. If it's too hot, it'll kill somebody.
弗兰基
Frankie.
兄弟
Hi, buddy.
尼克
Nick?