铁鹰战士
佛罗里达 迈阿密 20年后
沼泽地 弗罗里达房♥地♥产♥投资
内华达 里诺
长途大巴
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥巴马
法人后裔秋葵 小龙虾
今天轻蒸小龙虾 每日青豆米饭
长途大巴
百货商店
堪萨斯州最好的住宿 消去旅途的疲惫
来点爵士乐
出 口
旧 金 山
目的地 旧金山 出发时间 10:15
银山州 内华达州
德弗罗
阿尔法重火力基地 阿尔法重火力基地 这里是北行者 收到请回复
Firebase Alpha, Firebase Alpha. This is Go North, come in.
阿尔法重火力基地 我是6M 北行者 请讲
Firebase Alpha, this is 6M, Go North. Come in, please.
阿尔法重火力基地 阿尔法重火力基地 我是是北行 收到请回复
Firebase Alpha, Firebase Alpha. This is Go North. Come in, please.
阿尔法重火力基地 我是6M 北行者 请讲
Firebase Alpha, this is the 6M, Go North. Come in, please.
我是野马19 正在阿尔法重火力基地上空飞
This is Bronco One-Niner. I'm doing a fly-by over the Firebase Alpha.
继续 野马
Go ahead, Bronco.
好像昨晚越共突破了防线
Looks like Charlie broke through the perimeter last night.
在林木线附近有阵亡的人和坠毁的飞机
Lots of KIA's, dead chopper at the tree line.
收到 野马 救伤直升机呢
Roger, Bronco. What about medevacs?
准备紧急偷袭 越共在这还有动静吗
Emergency routines for a sneak attack. Is Charlie still active in the area?
没有 没有任何动静
Negative. I don't see any activity.
收到 野马 我们让飞机升空 让他们来这边
Roger, Bronco. We'll get birds in the air. Tell them to come to the ex.
我什么都看不到
I can't see anything.
我看不到了
I can't see.
弗兰克
Frank.
兄弟 你在哪
Buddy, where are you?
弗兰克
Frank!
德弗罗
Deveraux!
弗兰克
Frank.
小狗不错
Nice doggie.
兄弟 你应该在玉米煎饼上加点辣调味汁
Hey, man. You got to have some salsa on your burrito.
你想要哪个
What you want?
微辣还是辣的
Mild or hot?
微辣的吧
Mild, please.
好了
Here you go.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
这家伙
This guy!
不错嘛 不怎么辣嘛
It's not bad. It's a little too mild for me.
不如再来点男子气概
How about something a little more macho?
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
把包还我 瞎子
Give me the purse, ciego.
这包和你衣服搭吗
Are you sure it goes with your dress?
把包给我
Give me the purse.
给他包 外国佬
Give him the purse, gringo.
兄弟
Hey, man.
发生什么了 很抱歉
What's going on here? I'm sorry.
真抱歉 天哪
I'm so sorry. Oh, my God.
不 不不
No, no, no!
还早着呢 - 你个混♥蛋♥
That's a long way down. - You son of a bitch.
放松 勒死了怎么办 伙计
Easy now. That's a hanging offence, partner.
让他转向右边
Turn him over there to the right.
哈拉家的风景真不错
Real good view of Harrah's there.
我把那地方卖♥♥给比尔的 对我们来说 是笔不错的交易
You know, I sold Bill that place. Hell of a good deal for both of us.
你在楼下丢了很多钱 德弗罗先生 你还不起的
You lost a lot of money downstairs, Mr Deveraux, and you can't pay it back.
你骗我
You cheated me!
不 拜托 不要
No! Please. No.
风景真不错 - 是啊
That is some view, I tell you. - It sure is.
拜托了 不要
No, please.
你也没那么倒霉 德弗罗先生
Well, your luck ain't all bad, Mr Deveraux.
我正好需要你这样的化学家
You're just the kind of chemist I need.
我之前的化学家出了点事故 - 是啊 还是故意的
My last chemist had a little accident. - Yeah, the "on purpose" kind.
正好缺人
Created a little job opening.
我不会给你们做那东西的 我不会 该死
I'm not gonna make that shit for you! I'm not gonna, goddamn it!
生产毒品是未来的潮流
Designer drugs, boy. Wave of the future.
在这个国家和妓♥女♥ 律师一样合法
And as legal as whores and lawyers in this state.
你知道
You know...
听说你前妻和儿子住在迈阿密 德弗罗先生
I heard your ex-wife and son are living down in Miami, Mr Deveraux.
不 你个混♥蛋♥
No! You son of a bitch!
拜托了
Please.
不要 拜托了
Please, please.
在沙滩上 29度 舒适的温度
And at the beaches, a mild 85 degrees.
WSHE 迈阿密之声
WSHE, the voice of Miami.
二十一
Twenty-two.
来了
Coming.
什么事
Yes?
是海阳路376号♥吗 - 是的
Is this 376 Ocean Way? - Yes.
我想找弗兰克·德弗罗
I'm looking for Frank Deveraux.
他现在不住这了
He doesn't live here anymore.
我叫帕克 尼克·帕克 是他的老朋友
My name's Parker. Nick Parker. I'm an old friend of his.
我们一起在越南服过兵役
We served in Vietnam together.
请进 帕克先生
Come in, Mr Parker.
这是帕克先生
This is Mr Parker.
他是你♥爸♥爸的一位朋友 我儿子
He's a friend of your father's. My son.
你好 比利
Hello, Billy.
你怎么知道他的名字 - 他在恐龙上写了
How did you know his name? - He signed the dinosaur.
不错
Nice work.
妈妈 这人 - 没错 视力受损
Mum, this guy's a... - Yes. Vision impaired.
更不用说像蝙蝠一样瞎了
Not to mention blind as a bat.
我和帕克有事要谈
Mr Parker and I have some things to discuss.
你去玩会吧
Hint, hint.
出去呼吸下新鲜空气 对治好你过敏也好
The fresh air will do your allergies good, too.
喝咖啡吗 帕克先生
Some coffee, Mr Parker?
来点茶吧
Tea, please.
再见 妈妈
Later, Mum.
再见 帕克先生 再见 帕克先生
Goodbye, Mr Parker. See you later, Mr Parker.
很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你 比利
Nice to meet you... - Nice to meet you, too, Billy.
尼克·帕克
Nick Parker.
纪念碑上有你的名字
Your name is on the Memorial.
没错 我去过那
Yes, I've been there.
我在行动中失踪了
I was missing in action.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗兰克没跟你说过发生了什么吗
Frank never told you what happened?
没有 他从没谈过战争的事
No. He never even talked about the war.
他现在在哪呢 - 里诺
Where is he now? - Reno.
他是希尔兹特雷格的生物化学家 他
He's an organic chemist for Shields-Traeger. He...
他离开了我
Well, he left me.
我们离婚了 - 很抱歉
We're divorced. - I'm sorry.
是啊
Yes.
你在等人吗 - 没有啊
Are you expecting someone? - No.
干嘛这么问 - 有人在门口
Why? - There's somebody at the door.
你说得太准了 帕克先生 - 谢谢
You should work up an act, Mr Parker. - Thank you.
早上好 女士 我们想找威廉·德弗罗
Morning, ma'am. We're looking for William Deveraux.
比利 为什么
Billy? Why?
你是妈妈吗 他在哪
You his mother? Where is he?
他做了什么吗
Has he done something?
没有 女士 他可能目击了犯罪现场 仅此而已 例行公事
No, ma'am. We think he might be witness to a crime, that's all. Routine.
你吓到我了
You scared me there for a moment.
抱歉 - 他不在这 警官
Excuse me. - He's not here, Officers.
不如你们把手♥机♥号♥留下 等他回来我们再打给你们
Why don't you just leave us your number. We can call you when he gets back.
他在楼上吗 - 不 等会 抱歉
He upstairs? - No. Wait a moment. Excuse me.
我们要找到那个孩子
We need the kid right away.
他目击了什么罪案现场呢
Well, what crime is he supposed to have seen?
他什么都没说 - 警官 孩子不在这
He hasn't said anything to me about it. - Inspector, the kid ain't here.
德弗罗小姐 你孩子呢
Miss Deveraux, where's your boy?
抱歉 警官 我们都有点困惑
Excuse me, Inspector. I think we're all a little confused.
天哪
Oh, boy.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
当然 有拘捕令就可以了
Of course, if you gentlemen have a warrant.
拘捕令 当然 让我看看
Warrant? Of course. Let me see.
拘捕令 - 你们想对我妈干什么
Warrant. - Hey, what are you doing to my mum?
比利
Billy!
该死
Shit.