让我的女儿和科学家回来
Return my daughter and the scientist
否则我就告诉他们有你们这个国度
or I will inform them of your existence.
如果你泄漏给美国人
If you tell the Americans about us,
如果你设法找我们
if you try to find us,
或者我在海上发现瓦坎达的船只
or if I discover a single wakandan ship in the ocean,
我就杀了公主
I will kill the Princess.
我也会到瓦坎达
I will come to wakanda
亲手杀了你
and iwill kill you.
怎么了
So, what happened?
他想对陆上国家开战
He wants to go to war with the surface world,
还要我帮他
and asked me to help him.
我必须想想看
I need to think.
我们别想离开了
We ain't never gettin' out of here.
把矛放下
杀了公主
刀子放下
你…
你杀了她
放她走
你就不必死
舒莉
Shuri...
左手臂移开
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
珠子给我 -我们走
- Give me your beads! - Let's go.
珠子给我 我能救她 -我们快走
Give me your beads. I can save her. We have to go.
舒莉 我不认识她 但我们得听她的
Shuri, I don't know who this lady is, but we need to listen to her.
我用声波攻击她
Listen, I hit her with a Sonic round.
近距离绝对致命 她活不了的
It is lethal from this distance. There is no chance.
你不懂 这会引发战争
You don't understand. This will mean war.
我们该走了 -等等
- We have to go. - Wait!
他们有对你怎样吗
Did they hurt you?
没有
No. No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
葛里奥 -是 王后
Yes, my queen.
立刻带我们回瓦坎达
Return us to wakanda at once.
我的孩子怎么了
瓦坎达人
他们来救她
库库尔坎
你能救我吗
她死了吗
对
安息吧 孩子
他们…
趁你跟王后谈话时跑来
我们不该信任她的
公主见过我们家
有什么能阻止他们
攻击塔洛坎
我会阻止
塔洛坎奋起
塔洛坎奋起
为了寻求合作伙伴
我一时不查
失去判断力
同时…
我连累了
我们大家
塔洛坎
绝对不再
有所动摇
纳摩菈
阿杜玛
等我们复仇成功
他们就再也不敢
越雷池一步
接近塔洛坎
塔洛坎奋起
公主 幸好您回来了
Princess, it is good to have you back.
您离开后首都气氛紧张
The city has been on edge since you left.
去吧
强化各水道的声波障碍
Fortify the Sonic barriers for all waterways.
公主
Princess?
安妮卡
Neka.
感谢祖先保佑
Thank the ancestors. Hmm?
我想还你这些
I just wanted to return these.
不 留着
No. Keep them.
可能很快会用上
Might need them soon.
您在那边拿的吗
Did you get that from down there?
您真的见到一个水中帝国
Is it true you saw an underwater empire?
对
Hmm.
那里很美
It is beautiful.
但那些人很危险 安妮卡
But these people are dangerous, Aneka.
所以 莉莉威廉斯小姐
So, miss riri Williams,
你觉得瓦坎达怎么样
what do you think of wakanda?
那些故事根本是轻描淡写
The stories just don't do this place justice.
非常棒
It's great.
但我真的很想回家
But I really would like to go home.
你需要耐心一点
You will need to be patient.
我至少能打给我妈吧
Can I at least call my mom?
战犬娜奇雅已经将公主送回家了
The Princess has been brought home by the war dog nakia.
荣耀哈努曼
Glory to hanuman.
那个特务又救了瓦坎达一次
Mm. The spy saves wakanda once again.
相信女王会赏她
The queen will reward her
终生流放
with lifetime banishment. I'm sure of it.
奥科耶
Okoye.
谢谢你 妹妹
萨诺斯攻击过后
After Thanos' attack,
你不告而别
when you left without saying a word,
让人很伤心
it hurt.
我很后悔没在你们身边
I regret not being there with all of you.
那并不好受
It was not easy.
他是…
He was...
大家的国王和黑豹
King and black panther to everyone.
但对我来说
But to me...
他就是一切
He was everything.
我的帝查拉
My t'challa.
他说走就走 我…
When he was taken away from me, just like that, I...
我必须离开
I had to step away
让自己好好伤心一阵子
and let myself break.
我不能…
I couldn't just...
像没事一样继续过日子
Keep going as if nothing had happened, you know.
我们遭受攻击
We are under attack.
拿着
Here.
救这个
你还好吗 没事吧
Are you okay? Are you all right?
葛里奥 启动日鸟号♥
Griot, activate the sunbird.
舒莉 你在哪
Shuri, where are you?
正要赶去市区
Making my way to the city right now.
不准去 这是命令
Stand down! That is an order!
母后 我和安妮卡能提供空中支援
Mother, I'm with Aneka. We can provide air support.
安妮卡 别让她离开 -讯号♥有问题
Aneka, do not let her leave the lab. Mother, you're... You're breaking up.
我们听不见 -舒莉
Shuri!
我爱你 掰
Love you. Bye!
你挂掉王后的电♥话♥
You just hung up on the queen.
我挂掉我妈的电♥话♥
I just hung up on my mom.
不一样 走吧
There's a difference. Come. Let's go!
有人入侵
Invaders!
妈妈…
Mama! Mama!
回去 调头
急救员受到一种声波催眠影响
Emts are suffering a form of Sonic hypnosis.
接住孩子
将军 塞住耳朵
General, plug your ears.
是 王后
Yes, my queen.
我能帮忙吗
- Can I help? - Come, quickly.
快过来
- Can I help? - Come, quickly.
战士
双臂交叉
Cross your arms...
孩子
娜奇雅
Nakia.
是
我们会找到你妈妈的
鱼人
The fish man.
护卫人员已被引出王宫
现在就看您的决定
求救
求救
可恶 他太快了
Shit, he's too fast.
他在水中更快
He's even faster in the water.
启动系统超控 -不
Activating system override. - Shuri: No.
等等 我来修理 -不能丢下你
Wait! I'll fix it. Can't leave you here, shuri!
看到她了吗
Do you see her?
有 在那边
Yes. Right there.
快走 孩子
Go, child.
什么 把你留在这里
Wait, what? And leave you here?
快跑
电影精选列表