He was not alone.
她有我在身边
She'll be with me.
所以…
So,
何时出发
when are we leavin'
我想见我最喜欢的殖民者
so I can see my favorite colonizer?
(美国维吉尼亚州)
拜托
Come on.
我懂了
Yeah, I got it.
我懂了
I got it.
能慢一点吗
Will you slow down?
没先打个电♥话♥
You didn't think to call?
我哪有你的号♥码
Now, why would I have your number?
我们在找建造泛合金探测器的科学家
We are looking for the scientist who built the vibranium detector.
在大西洋里的是你们
So it was you guys in the Atlantic?
少来 开采船
Come on. Mining ship.
伤亡惨重
Lot of casualties.
发生什么事
What happened?
真假
Seriously?
那是联♥合♥行♥动♥ 我们和海豹部队
It was a joint operation. Us and the seals.
他们30名菁英 我们2名优秀探员
Thirty of their top guys, two of our best officers,
我的朋友
friends of mine.
都死了
Gone.
就那样走了
Just like that.
因为他们在追踪泛合金…
You throw in the fact that they were tracking vibranium...
我保证瓦坎达与此事无关
I can assure you wakanda had nothing to do with this.
那是谁
So who was it?
天啊 我们原本应该…
God, look, the way that this is supposed to work
互通情报 有来有往
is that I give you information and you reciprocate.
为了安全起见 我们不能告诉你
For our own safety, we cannot tell you.
我们必须先找到那个科学家
It's imperative that we get to the scientist
以免又出事
before anything else happens.
你欠我一次 罗斯
You owe me, Ross.
你欠我哥
You owe my brother.
听着
Okay, look.
有些被判死刑的探员
There are agents who have been sentenced to death
泄漏的情报都没这么多
for less than I'm about to give you now.
我们来了新的局长
And we got a new director.
她紧盯着我
She's watching me like a hawk.
我们会非常非常小心
We will be very, very careful.
不只小心 动作要快
Not just careful, you gotta be fast.
美国需要另一台机器
The us needs another machine
全世界只有这小鬼
and this kid is the only person in the world
知道怎么建造
who knows how to build one.
他们会去找她
So they're comin' for her.
小鬼
A kid?
(马萨诸塞州州剑桥)
喂
- Hey.
你忘了给我钱
You forgot to venmo me.
我忘了 八百对吧
Ah, it slipped my mind. It's eight hundred, right?
八百是昨天的价码 今天一千
Eight hundred was yesterday's price. It's a band today.
抢钱啊
That's predatory. I...
我做了整只机械手
I built the whole robotic hand.
你只修正了抓握算法
You just corrected the grip algorithm.
你拿到什么成绩
And what grade did you get?
谢谢
Thanks.
那是iPhone吗
Is that an iPhone I see?
很低阶
Primitive.
王后
我们找到那个科学家了
We have located the scientist.
她的学校跟瓦坎达乡村学校同等级
She is in the American equivalent of a wakandan village school.
学校
A school?
拜托跟我说她是教授
Please tell me it is a professor.
她是学生 母后
It's a student, mother.
不能把她交给纳摩
We can't give her to namor.
把这个学生带回瓦坎达
Bring this student back to wakanda.
是 王后
接下来让我来
I've got it from here.
等等 也许我该跟她谈一下
Wait. Maybe I should speak with her.
那样比较低调
It will be more discreet.
我可以很低调
I can be discreet.
怎样
What?
没事 -化妆的关系吗
- Nothing. - Is it the makeup?
不是
粉底颜色不对 -颜色没错
It's the wrong shade, isn't it? It's the right shade.
Fenty 440 很好看
Fenty 440. You look good.
我能假装成学生混进去
I can blend in as a student.
我能搞定
I can do this.
给你五分钟 -赞
- You get five minutes. - Yes!
(解题才敲门)
唉
Yo!
莉莉威廉斯
Riri Williams?
我不让人直接来 你得上网站
Yo, I don't do drop-bys no more. You gotta go to the website.
是一个加密档案
It's an encrypted file.
我想隔空投送
I wanted to airdrop it.
你…
You the...
你是舒莉公主
You're Princess shuri.
你怎么跑来这里
What the hell are you doing here?
靠 我要被征召了吗
Oh, shit, am I getting recruited?
不是
我想问你为中情局做的泛合金探测器
I'm here about the vibranium detector that you built for the CIA.
我不是为中情局做 是为了冶金学课
I ain't built no detector for no CIA. I made that for my metallurgy class.
学校作业 -对
A school project? - Yeah.
教授说我绝对做不出来
My professor said I'd never be able to do it.
但我是年轻有才华的黑人 对吧
To be young, gifted, and black though, right?
你们在瓦坎达应该不会这么说
Y'all probably don't say that in wakanda.
你几岁
How old are you?
19岁
Nineteen.
长辈不见得能接受年轻有为
Brilliance at a young age is not always accepted by the elders.
你花了多少时间
How long did it take you?
几个月
Couple months.
几个月 -最难的部分是…
- Couple months? - The hardest part was
找到够大的麦拉片来盖住…
finding big enough mylar sheets to cover the...
等等 我惹毛瓦坎达了吗
Wait, did I piss offwakanda?
不只我们
Not just us.
你在这里不安全了
This place is no longer safe for you.
收拾东西跟我走 快
Gather your things and come with me. Right now.
我15分钟后要上微分方程课
I got differential equations class in, like, 15 minutes.
好
Okay.
好啦
Okay.
你在这里等
You wait right here.
我去上厕所 我…
I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'm just gonna...
我已经搞定了
I had it under control.
我说五分钟 给了你六分钟
I said five minutes. I gave you six.
出去 滚出我宿舍
Get out. Get out of my dorm.
出去
Get out!
嘿
Hey.
我警告你们 别再过来一步
I'm warning you! Do not take another step toward me!
他们是怎么教孩子招待客人的
See how they teach the children to treat their guests? Mm!
你带矛进来
You brought a spear in here?
你带矛进来
You brought a spear in here.
我喜欢她
I like her.
喂…放下
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
喂…放下
Put it down, put it...
你会受伤的 别这样
You'll hurt yourself. Come on.
没关系 公主
It's all right, Princess.
小女生
Small, small girl.
我给你两个选择
I am going to give you two options.
你可以来瓦坎达…
You can come to wakanda,
以清醒或昏迷状态
conscious or unconscious.
你才得清醒一下 看看你的样子
You need to be conscious of the way that you look.
顶着一张灰灰的脸趴趴走
Walking round here, all that ash on your head.
好笑吗 -不好笑
- Oh, it's funny? - No, it's not.
我就跟你说 -很好看
- I told you! - You look good.
冷静点 我们离开
Calm down. We'll leave, okay?
电影精选列表