巴斯蒂
Bast...
时间紧迫
Time is running out.
请让我治好我哥的病
Please allow me to heal my brother of this illness,
我就再也不质疑你的存在
and I will never question your existence again.
他的心率快速下降 有什么进展
His heart rate is dropping fast. Where are we?
即将完成一个序列
We are finishing a sequence now.
葛里奥 给我控制台
Griot, give me the controls.
遵命 公主
As you wish, Princess.
信赖率多少
What is the confidence rate?
25%
25%.
得试另一种方法
We'll have to try another way.
帝查拉国王的心率
King t'challa's heart rate
降至每分钟31下
has fallen to 31 beats per minute.
公主 您应该陪在他身边
Princess, you should go be by his side.
我得思考 通通出去
I have to think. Everyone, get out.
滚出去
Get out!
可信率多少
What is the confidence rate?
29.1%
29.1%.
打印
Print it!
公主 我明白很紧急
Princess, I am aware of the urgency,
但我得提醒您
but I must warn you,
这种合成心型药草
this synthetic heart-shaped herb
产生预期效果的概率微乎其微
has a minimal chance of producing the desired effects.
我不管 一定要成功
I don't care! Has to work.
葛里奥
Griot.
是 公主
Yes, Princess?
我哥的心率多少
What's my brother's heart rate?
你哥
Your brother
去见祖先了
is with the ancestors.
不
No.
我们感谢帝查拉国王的赠礼
黑豹
帝查卡国王之子
吾儿
至圣先王巴圣加国王后裔
第一代黑豹
我们释放你
赞美祖先
帝查拉 帝查拉 帝查拉
T'challa, t'challa, t'challa
帝查拉 帝查拉 帝查拉
t'challa, t'challa, t'challa
帝查拉 帝查拉 帝查拉
t'challa, t'challa, t'challa
帝查拉 帝查拉 帝查拉
t'challa, t'challa, t'challa
帝查拉 帝查拉 帝查拉
t'challa, t'challa, t'challa
帝查拉 帝查拉 帝查拉
T'challa, t'challa, t'challa
帝查拉
t'challa
对不起…
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
(一年后)
(瑞士日内瓦 联♥合♥国♥)
我十分荣幸
It is an honor for me...
邀请拉玛达王后陛下
To invite her majesty, queen ramonda,
(主席)
daughter of lumumba,
卢蒙巴之女
daughter of lumumba,
瓦坎达王国元首
sovereign ruler of the kingdom of wakanda.
(法国)
主席先生
Mr. Chairperson,
我相信我能代表全体会员国发言
I believe I speak for all the member states here
我感到十分失望
when I say that I am deeply disappointed
瓦坎达无法信守承诺
in wakanda's failure
与全球共同努力
to stand by promises to participate in global efforts
面对国际上的挑战
to tackle international challenges,
分享资源
to share resources,
与各国充分合作
and full cooperation
处理泛合金的问题
concerning vibranium.
法国收到情报指出
泛合金能用来制♥造♥大规模毁灭性武器
现有金属探测器无法侦测
威胁到全球安全及武器禁扩原则
现在请拉玛达王后陛下发言
I now give the floor to her majesty, queen ramonda.
(瓦坎达)
我国政策始终不变
It has always been our policy
无论如何都不买♥♥卖♥♥泛合金
to never trade vibranium under any circumstance.
原因不在泛合金的危险性
Not because of the dangerous potential of vibranium,
而是你们的潜在危险性
but because of the dangerous potential of you.
(马利安松哥 瓦坎达交流中心)
看不到保全影像
立刻趴下
脸朝地面 快…
泛合金工具呢
谁有权限
各位在此一副文明有礼的模样
You perform civility here.
但我们知道
But we know
你们的领袖与军事单位窃窃私语
what you whisper in your halls of leadership and in your military facilities.
「国王已死
"The king is dead.
黑豹已亡
"The black panther is gone.
他们失去了守护者
"They have lost their protector.
我们进攻的时刻
"Now is our time...
终于到了」
"To strike."
安妮卡 你的矛呢
Aneka, where is your spear?
舒莉拿这些给我试用
Shuri gave me these to try.
其实 我比较喜欢它们
You know, I like them better.
女祖先给我们矛
Our foremothers gave us the spear...
因为它精准 优雅
Because it is precise, elegant...
又致命
And deadly.
有我在就别想换
It will not change under my watch.
是 将军
Yes, general.
我就叫你别带来
I told you not to bring them.
昨晚我们又有一处交流中心遇袭
Last night there was another attack on one of our outreach facilities.
某会员国涉入的证据
Proof of the involvement of a member state
此时正上传到各位的移♥动♥设备
is being uploaded to your mobile devices as we speak.
至于攻击者的身份…
And as for the identity of the attackers...
跪下
不客气
我们对此入侵行动的仁慈回应
Let our gracious response to this incursion
是希望递出橄榄枝
be an olive branch.
若进一步觊觎我国资源
Further attempts on our resources
将被视为侵略行为
will be considered an act of aggression
面对更强烈的回应
and met with a much steeper response.
我们为国王驾崩哀悼
We mourn the loss of our king.
但千万别以为瓦坎达失去了
But do not think for a second that wakanda has lost her ability
保护资源的能力
to protect our resources.
我们明白有些国家不断努力
We are aware of the ongoing efforts by some
在瓦坎达境外寻找泛合金
to find vibranium outside of wakanda,
祝你们好运
and wish you the best of luck.
(大西洋)
这是625号♥直升机 请求准许降落
This is rotor 625 requesting clearance to land.
下面见
All right. Meet you down there.
好
Yeah.
嘿
我以为你退休了
I thought you retired!
本来我也这么想
I thought I had too.
他们说那机器找到泛合金的概率
They said that machine had a one in a billion chance
是十亿分之一
of finding vibranium.
更低
Oh, less than that.
下去了
Here we go.
舱压稳定 每平方寸负1磅
Cabin pressure is stable at negative one p-s-i.
深度800尺
At 800 feet,
经过温跃层
passing through thermocline.
我的维生系统正常
All my life supports in the green.
收到
Copy you.
我们触底了
We've touched down.
很好 萨拉札 你接近探勘点了
Perfect. So, Salazar, you are near the site right there.
对 很惊人
Yeah, it's astonishing.
钻头似乎接触到金属物质
The drill seemed to make contact with a metallic substance.
不管是什么 都很坚硬
Whatever it is, it's solid.
没见过钻头被破坏成这样
I've never seen a drill bit chewed up like this before.
太夸张了
I'll be.
海洋中的泛合金
Vibranium in the ocean.
我们把探测器搬走
Let's go ahead and get the detector out of there,
毕竟只有那一台
since it's the only one we've got.
前往泛合金侦测器
Heading towards the vibranium detector.
萨拉札 画面一片黑
Okay, Salazar, we just went dark.
对 钻机没电了
Yeah. The rig lost power.
收到 我来处理
电影精选列表