她能单独对付那个脚踝有翅膀
And she can deal with that merman with the winged ankles
想杀她的人鱼
who wants to kill her all by herself.
你可以的 -用你的暖炉
- You got this. - Mm, with your heater.
走了啦
Come on. Let's go.
什么
What?
这到底是什么地方
What exactly is this place?
我帮卫生局长修过卡车
I fixed a few trucks for the head of sanitation.
他就让我在这车♥库♥工作
He lets me work out of this garage in exchange.
我得拿工作用的笔电
I just have to grab my work laptop.
拜托什么都别碰
Please don't touch anything.
这你别担心
You don't have to worry about that.
看来不多 却是我毕生的心血
It may not look like much, but it's my life's work in here.
机器的设计在笔电里
So, the design for the machine is on that laptop?
对
Yeah.
你就放在车♥库♥的桌上
And you just leave it on a desk in a car garage?
我设了2065字节加密
I got 2065-byte encryption on that thing.
了不起 有害自己打不开过吗
That's impressive. Ever locked yourself out?
我花了整学期才解锁
Took me the whole semester to get back in.
为了破解自己的密♥码♥
Had to build a functional quantum computer
我还组了一台量子电脑
just to crack my own encryption.
你在建造什么 是史塔克科技吗
What is it you're building here? Is it stark tech?
我说什么都别碰
I said don't touch anything.
公主 美国执法人员抵达您的位置
Princess, American law enforcement has arrived at your location.
可恶 -那是谁
Shit. - Who was that?
我的人工智能
My ai.
他们要包围我们
They are surrounding us.
我以为你说有人鱼在追我
I thought you said a merman was after me.
那是联邦探员
That's the feds.
现在别来乱啦
Oh, I do not need this shit right now!
我本来好好的
I swear to god, I was doing so well!
准时上课 我真是蠢爆了
Goin' to class on time. I must be dumb as hell.
真蠢 我以为瓦坎达公主
Real dumb thinking that the Princess of wakanda
会出现在门口 现在却来了联邦探员
is gonna show up at my doorstep and then shit about to pop off.
我想我要冒险去找那个人鱼
I think that I'm actually gonna take my chances with this merman,
至少他没带联邦探员到我车♥库♥
because at least he never brought the FBI to my garage!
喂 纳摩击沉载满中情局特务的船
Hey. Namor sank an entire ship of CIA operatives...
这是联邦调查局 -就因为你的机器
This is the federal bureau of in vestigation. Because of your little machine.
外面的执法人员… -你们已被包围
So those popo out there...
是你最不必担心的
Are the very least of your worries.
我们得合作才能离开
Listen, we need to work together to get out of here.
将军 他们把我们包围了
General, they've got us surrounded.
或许我们该分开走
Maybe we should just split up.
不行
Out of the question.
这车子能动吗
Does this vehicle work?
不能
这实验室一切都能用 包括这辆机车
Everything in this lab works. Including this bike.
想都别想 而且我们有三个人
Don't even think about it. Besides, there are three of us.
你们两个 我开这台
Two of y'all. I'm takin' this.
我就知道
I knew it.
别跟我说你两个月就做好了
Don't tell me that you built this in two months.
断断续续花了好多年
I spent years on this. On and off.
很好 你飞过它吗
Nice. Have you flown it yet?
那玩意能飞
That thing can fly?
有整个网络影音频道都是我的视频
There's an entire YouTube channel dedicated to sightings of me.
太厉害了
That's awesome.
我们有拘捕令 -过来
We have a warrant to detain... Come.
要拘提学生莉莉威廉斯
- The student riri Williams.
无线发射器
Wireless transmitter,
我们才能沟通 -别想偷溜
so we can communicate. Don't try to scurry off.
奥科耶将军 舒莉公主
General okoye, Princess shuri,
手举高走出来
come out with your hands up.
一堆废物
What a hunk ofjunk.
喂 麻烦小心
Hey, please be careful.
你不会被捕 -钥匙在座位上
You will not be placed under arrest. Keys are on the seat.
一旦过了桥
Once we get to the other side of the bridge,
就能在波士顿车阵中甩掉他们
we can lose them in Boston traffic.
将军 我们非分开不可
General, we really need to split up.
听好 这不是你的实验室 这是外面
Listen to me. We are not in your lab. We are in the field.
叫她上车
Now, get her in the car.
老爱吼我
Always shouting at me.
机动小组冲进入口 倒数三 二…
The tactical unit will breach the entrance in three, two,
一
one.
联邦调查局 别动
FBI! Don't move!
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
靠 她有钢铁人装 撤退
Oh, shit! She got an iron man suit?
停在原地
- Fall back! - Stay where you are!
它果然能飞
Guess it can fly.
葛里奥 -是 公主
Griot! Yes, Princess.
快 -远端驾驶启动
- Now! - Remote piloting activated.
舒莉 不
Shuri! No!
冲啊
Let's go!
葛里奥
Griot.
给我画面
Give me a visual.
葛里奥 -是 将军
Griot... Yes, general?
带我去找公主
Take me to the Princess
否则我的矛就插♥进♥你的中♥央♥处理器
or I will drive my spear so deep into your cpu,
你一千年都别想复活
you will not be able to process basic input for a millennia.
请稍候 将军
Just one moment, general.
奥科耶 我去找你
Okoye, I'm on my way to you.
葛里奥 快让我♥操♥控这辆车
griot, give me control of this vehicle right now!
我在帮你开路
I am clearing you a path.
交给你了 将军
She's all yours, general.
进行手动驾驶
Manual drive engaged.
我们得找个撤离点
we need to find an extraction point.
河对岸有一个
There's one across the river.
他们要封锁桥梁
hey, yo, they cuttin' off the bridge.
公主 有一架监视无人机锁定您
Princess, there is a surveillance drone locked onto you
多高
How high?
三万尺
Thirty-thousand feet.
等等
hang on.
看我的
I got it.
快啊 莉莉
Come on, riri.
你得找到微分方程
You gotta find these differential equations.
等相对速度拉平…
Once the relative velocity evens out...
莉莉 没有氧气罩
Riri, I'm not sure you can reach that drone
你恐怕追不上无人机
without an oxygen mask.
含氧量55%
Oxygen level is now 55%.
两万八千尺
Twenty-eight thousand feet.
含氧量30%
Oxygen level is now 30%.
最大加速 我只要调整欧拉角
Maximum acceleration. I just need to adjust my euler angles and that should...
应该能让它落在…
That should drop it right on the...
含氧量0%
Oxygen, 0%.
无人机不再追踪您
The drone is no longer tracking you.
高度五百尺 下降中
Altitude, 500 feet and falling.
莉莉 你还好吗
Riri! Are you okay?
莉莉 -还好
- Riri! - Yea h.
我没事
I'm good.
来了 -让开
Incoming! Get out of the way!
天啊
Incoming! Get out of the way!
可恶 -别担心
Shit! - And no worries.
我送特别快递来 倒数三…
I got a special delivery for y'all in three,
二 一
two, one...
漂亮 莉莉
Nice one, riri!
莉莉
Riri!
怎么回事 舒莉
What just happened? Shun!
舒莉
Shun!
公主生命征象稳定 将军
The Princess's vitals are stable, general.
稍后应该会恢复意识
She should regain consciousness momentarily.
再靠近一步…
Take another step closer
我就杀光你们
and iwill kill you all.
放下武器
电影精选列表