纳摩会向我求饶
Namorwill beg me for mercy
我会眼睁睁看着他死
as I stand and watch as he dies.
我就是王
瓦坎达万岁
Wakanda forever!
舒莉
Shuri.
妈妈
Mama.
让他看见…
Show him
你的本色
who you are.
投降吧
Yield,
瓦坎达会保护你们的海洋
and wakanda will protect your oceans.
我们会保守你们的秘密
We will protect your secrets.
投降吧
Yield,
你的人♥民♥就能活命
and your people will live.
复仇使我们疯狂
Vengeance has consumed us.
不能让它伤害我们的人♥民♥
We cannot let it consume our people.
我投降
塔洛坎人
我们回家吧
这场战争结束了
瓦坎达万岁
Wakanda forever!
瓦坎达万岁
Wakanda forever!
谢谢你 我的爱
thank you, my love.
嗨
Yo.
准备回家了吗
All set to head home?
只要你确定警方不会在机场等我
As long as you're sure the police won't be waiting for me at the airport.
放心 都处理好了
Don't worry. Took care of that.
但是帮人做作业的生意最好暂缓
But you might want to slow down on your homework-for-hire business.
出包被逮到我可帮不了你
Get caught slipping, I can't help you with that.
他们说你有事跟我谈
They said you wanted to talk to me about something?
对
Yes.
你的战服 设计得很棒
Your suit. It's a great design,
但不能让你带走
but can't let you leave with it.
没关系
It's all good.
至少我能帮瓦坎达替我收拾善后
Figured the least I could do is help wakanda clean up my mess.
我还有一样东西给你看
I have one more thing to show you.
过来
Come.
花了一段时间才从河里找到所有零件
Took me a while to find all the parts from the river,
可是很值得
but it was worth it.
你怎么…
How did you...
这是我爸的车
It's my dad's car.
我们以前常改装它
We used to work on it before...
你确定是这辆 -整台都是
- you sure this is her? - Every part.
我会把它运到波士顿
Have it shipped to Boston.
它会比你先到
Be there before you arrive.
抱一下
Bring it in, man.
黑豹 威廉斯小姐的座驾到了
Panther, miss Williams' transport has arrived.
好好保重
Look after yourself.
你确定不去芝加哥
Sure you're not trying to slide to Chicago?
看场公牛队比赛
Catch a bulls game?
应该很有趣 但我有事要处理
Sounds fun, but I have something I need to take care of.
现在让我们欢迎
And now I present to you
舒莉公主
Princess shuri,
黑豹
the black panther!
黑豹向各位问好
The black panther sends her regards,
但她今天无法到场
but she will not be joining us today.
我 恩巴库
I, m'Baku,
贾巴里部落领袖
leader of the Jabari tribe,
瓦坎达之子
son of wakanda,
希望挑战…
wish to challenge
王位
for the throne.
你有什么心事 孩子
我一辈子渴望与您并肩作战
想到您向瓦坎达人屈服…
黑豹大可杀了我
你想她为什么没动手
黑豹是陆上第一强国…
权力最强大的人
但她没有盟友
现在她同情塔洛坎人
有了这个盟友
塔洛坎将比以往更强大
陆上世界将进攻瓦坎达
瓦坎达会向我们求援
相信我
那是什么
What the hell is this?
我们能调头吗
Can we turn around?
不晓得 那会浪费一小时
I don't know, man. We'll lose an hour.
过去看一下吧
Why don't you go check it out?
好
Okay.
我是萧佛
Yeah, this is shauver.
有棵树挡住去路
Yeah, looks like we got a tree blocking our way.
我们该怎么处理
How do you want us to proceed?
什么…
What the...
殖民者被链住了
A colonizer in chains.
大开眼界
Now I have seen everything.
真好笑
Funny.
我们走
谢谢
不客气
嗨
Hey.
欢迎
真高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
都准备好了
Everything is ready.
等我一下
Just give me one moment, eh?
其实…
Actually,
我想我该自己来
I think I should do it on my own.
没问题
Of course.
舒莉
Shuri,
我们能加入吗
can we join you now?
这是我儿子 杜桑
This is my son, toussaint.
杜桑
Toussaint,
这是你姑姑舒莉
this is your aunty, shuri.
嗨
Hi.
我们认为他在这里长大♥比♥较好
We agreed it was better for him to grow up here.
远离继位的压力
Away from the pressure of the throne.
你父亲…
Your father,
你的爸爸
your baba,
让我们准备好接受他离世 对吧
prepared us for his death, didn't he?
但他不要我们参加葬礼
But he didn't want us to go to the funeral
他觉得时机还不适合
because he felt the time was not yet right.
我们自己在这里为他办了仪式
So we had our own ceremony for him here.
母后见过他吗
Did my mother meet him?
见过
She did.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
杜桑这名字真好
Toussaint is a beautiful name.
蕴含了一段伟大的历史
It holds a great history.
谢谢 你的名字也很酷
Thanks. Yours is cool, too, I guess.
我妈说你很会保守秘密
My mom says you are good at keeping secrets.
真的吗
Is that true?
对 我能保守秘密
Yes, I can keep a good secret.
杜桑是我的海地名字
Toussaint is my Haitian name.
你是谁
我叫帝查拉王子
My name is prince t'challa,
帝查拉国王之子
son of king t'challa.
谨以此片献给我们的挚友
我们的启迪者 我们的英雄
查德威克鲍斯曼
黑豹将再度回归
电影精选列表