他给我工具 让我自己玩
He gave me these tools and let me just work it out.
这些都是谁教你的
So who taught you how to do all that you do?
我大哥
My big brother.
我曾是瓦坎达军队最危险的战士
I was the tip of the spear of wakanda's army.
这可不是我的风格
This is not me.
何况我现在是一介平民
Besides, I'm a civilian now.
我缴回了武器
I turned in my weapon.
我也为你打造了新矛
I built you a new spear as well.
新的
A new one?
对
Yes.
这鬼玩意叫什么
What is this contraption's name anyway?
午夜天使
The midnight angel.
午夜天使
Midnight angel?
听我说
这能让我们与他们势均力敌
This will even the odds against them.
姐姐 我要你随时待命
Sister, I need you to be ready when I call you.
求求你
Please.
舒莉
shuri.
是
Yes.
你做了几套
How many of these did you make?
我去贾巴里前哨站找过你
I looked for you at the Jabari outpost.
谁都不能逼我离开家
I won't be forced out of my home.
你真的很叛逆
You have such a rebellious spirit.
你为什么加入朵拉亲卫队
Why did you join the dora?
你何必在乎
Why do you care?
我依然很想为国而战
I still have a lot of fight left in me.
告诉我 安妮卡 凯亚娜之女
Tell me, Aneka, daughter of kyana,
你心中还有为国而战的斗志吗
do you still have some fight left in you?
你有什么打算
What do you have in mind?
葛里奥
griot,
信赖率多少
what's the confidence rate?
98.7% 公主
98.7%, Princess.
您要我打印心型药草吗
Would you like me to print the heart-shaped herb?
嗨 舒莉
我以为你回海地了
Thought you'd be back in Haiti by now.
我还是瓦坎达人
I'm still wakandan, you know.
所以…
你最近都在忙这个
This is what you've been up to.
是
Yes.
这个东西
What you have here, now,
是恢复瓦坎达守护者的机会
is a chance to restore wakanda's protector.
它会是巴圣加发现心型药草以来
It would be the greatest gift
最伟大的赠礼
since bashenga's discovery.
很快就知道了 过来
We'll soon find out. Come.
葛里奥 -是 公主
Griot? - Griot: Yes, Princess.
打印
Print it.
怎么知道有没有用
How will we know if it works?
如果它会发光的话
If it glows.
你成功了
我们不该烧香之类的吗
I mean, shouldn't we be burning incense or something?
只有巴斯蒂知道祖先如何来到实验室
Only bast knows how the ancestors will make it to this lab.
你确定不要我埋葬你
Are you sure you don't want me to Bury you?
不要
我要你能触及我的胸部
Need you to have access to my chest,
以防我心跳停止
just in case I go through cardiac arrest.
心跳停止
"Cardiac arrest"?
她开玩笑的
She's joking,
对吧
right?
对吧
Right?
容许这心型药草
Allow this heart-shaped herb
赋予你黑豹的力量
to give you the strength of the black panther
带你前往祖先之地
and take you to the ancestral plane.
拉玛达
我们恳求您来到女儿身边
母后
Mother?
恩贾达卡
N'jadaka.
小堂妹
Lil' cousin.
怎么会
How?
方法不如原因重要吧
How is never as important as why, right?
你选择了我
You chose me.
不可能 我绝不会选你
Impossible. I would never choose you.
你为何服下药草
Why did you take the herb?
为了见家人
To see my family.
鬼扯
No, that's bullshit.
你不相信祖先之地是真的
You didn't believe the ancestral plane was real, did you?
不信
那为什么服下它
So, why did you take it, then?
你不必骗我
You don't have to lie to me.
我想更强大
So I can be strong.
强大要做什么
Strong to do what?
看吧
See?
我们比你想的更相像
We're more alike than you think.
我服用它也是要为祖先报仇
I took it to avenge my ancestors too.
我跟你完全不一样
I'm nothing like you.
你是为了自己
You took it for yourself,
然后毁掉剩下的药草
then destroyed the rest.
胜之不武的国王
Unworthy king,
害怕被取代
afraid of being replaced.
只是个懦夫
Just a coward.
不
我壮士断腕 改变瓦坎达
I had the courage to do what was necessary to change wakanda.
在我登基前
How many people like your scientist
瓦坎达保护了几个科学家那种人
did wakanda protect before I took the throne?
懦夫…
Cowards.
就是在我之前的那些黑豹
That was the panthers that came before me,
在帝查拉之前
and before t'challa.
别提到我哥
Don't mention my brother.
他是因为你才死的
You're the reason why he's dead.
你烧毁药草 害我们失去守护者
You burnt the herb, left us with no protector.
然后纳摩进攻 杀了母后
Then namor struck and killed my mother.
你的手上沾满他们的血
Their blood is on your hands.
不能算在我头上
That ain't on me.
你不准…
And don't you dare
藐视你母亲的牺牲
take that away from your mother.
她牺牲自己 保护那失落部落的女孩
She sacrificed her life to protect a young girl from the lost tribe.
你父亲是伪君子
Your father, he was a hypocrite.
他也会杀了那女孩
He would've killed that girl.
他就杀了自己的弟弟
Shit, he killed his own brother.
帝查拉太高尚了
T'challa was too noble.
他让杀父凶手活命
He let the man who murdered your father live.
而你站在这里
And here you stand.
你要像你哥一样高尚
Are you gonna be noble like your brother
还是像我一样
or take care of business...
解决问题
Like me?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你见到谁
Who did you see?
没有
No one.
怎么回事
我失败了
I failed.
没成功
- It didn't work.
舒莉
Hey, shuri.
他们抛弃我
- They abandoned me.
他们绝对不会那样
They would never do that.
我做了所有该做的事
I did everything I was supposed to do.
重制药草
- I re-created the herb.
好 -我做了那蠢仪式 为了什么
- Okay. I just did your stupid ritual, and for what?
别激动 -他们为何不来找我
- Relax. - Why didn't they come for me?
别激动
Just relax.
天啊
Shit.
我也能服用吗
Can I get some of that too?
我想…
I think...
你需要一套战服
You're going to need a suit.
有更多人会从首都来
There are more people coming from the city.
他们需要更多空间
They need more space.
那又怎样
So what?
电影精选列表