But what if it kills us all?
但是如果它把我们都杀了呢
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Well,I tell ya.I'm not going out there.
我告诉你我不会出去的
By the time we get that door open,
等我们把门打开
that thing is gonna come in here and kill us.
那东西会冲进来杀了我们
I don't want to take that chance. Do you guys?
我不想冒这个险 你们呢
Yes!That creature just killed Mary.
是的 那个怪物刚刚杀了玛丽
It has to rest.
它必须休息
No,we don't have to open that door.
不 我们不需要打开那扇门
The case is in the next room, right through this wall.
箱子就在下一个房♥间 穿过这堵墙就到了
I'll go.
我去
You can barely move.
你几乎动弹不得
Come on Jack!Get the couch!
快点 杰克 把沙发搬过来
Get ready to board up the hole.
准备用木板封住洞口
I'm gonna get that case!
我去拿那个箱子
Okay,when I get back.
好吧等我回来
The signal,right?
信♥号♥♥ 对吗
What's the password?
密♥码♥是什么
Me yelling and screaming 'let me the fuck in'is the password!
我大喊大叫‘他妈的让我进去’就是密♥码♥
-Got it. -Right.
-知道了 -好的
Guys,let me through!
伙计们让我过去
Let me in!
让我进去
Come on!
快点
Look,let me in,let me in,it's me.
让我进去 让我进去 是我
Not the password.
不是密♥码♥
Did it touch you?
它碰到你了吗
No.But Annie was right,thou.
不 但安妮是对的 你
It's slow,but it's blocking the way out.
虽然速度很慢 但是挡住了出口
Where am I?
我在哪儿
You are inside of us.
你在我们的身体里
Us?
我们
Who are you?
你是谁
I do not know my original name, only that I am very old.
我不知道我原来的名字 只知道我很老了
What are you?
你是什么
lam a collection. I am all who I have absorbed.
我是一个集♥合♥体 我是我所吸收的一切
You killed them!
你杀了他们
No,the live inside,with me.
不 他们住在里面 和我在一起
Please,let me go!
求你了 放开我
Let you go?
放你走
You are a creature that seeks pleasure above all else.
你是一个追求快乐高于一切的生物
I can make you feel things, sensations you can't yet imagine.
我可以让你感觉到一些你还无法想象的东西
But I want you to join me,willingly.
但我想让你加入我 心甘情愿
What is in it for me?
这对我有什么好处
Let me show you.
我给你演示一下
With a mere thought I can produce a chemical.
只要一个念头 我就能产生一种化学物质
That you hunger for, that you desire beyond all reason.
你渴望的东西 你超越一切理由的渴望
I can make you feel warmth.
我能让你感到温暖
I can make you see light.
我能让你看到光明
With us,you will taste sweet.
和我们在一起 你会尝到甜蜜的滋味
Hear music.
听音乐
Smell the scent of lust.
嗅到欲望的气息
We can make you feel sensation
我们可以让你感觉到
more intense than you can possibly feel with your body.
比你身体所能感受到的更强烈
Yes!
太好了
You stopped shaking.
你停止了颤抖
Well,he is an artist.
他是个艺术家
Very practiced at being intoxicated.
酒醉的非常熟练的
Nothing to brag about.
没什么好炫耀的
Relax,okay!
放松 好吗
Look,Iknow you had a couple of hits.
听着 我知道你喝了几杯
Look,there's no way I'm going through this sober.
听着 我不可能在清醒的情况下完成这个任务
Hal,you look tired you know.
哈尔 你看起来很累
You did good getting this case.
这个案子你办得不错
Why don't you,just go relax.
你为什么不去放松一下
Okay,alright.
好吧
Mind if I join you?
介意我加入你们吗
Go ahead.
去吧
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Water stains..
水渍
What do you see?
你看到了什么
When Leonardo Da Vinci needed inspiration,
当列奥纳多·达·芬奇需要灵感时
he would just turn to his surroundings.
他会转向他周围的环境
Things like cracks in the walls,smudges.
比如墙上的裂缝 污迹
Stains would become clouds or mountains.
污渍会变成云或山
He would make the most amazing landscapes out of stained walls.
他会用褪色的墙壁创造出最令人惊叹的风景画
Where'd you learn that?
你从哪儿学来的
Troy.
特洛伊
So what are you,like his apprentice?
那你算什么 他的徒弟吗
I'm his student.He's my mentor.
我是他的学生他是我的导师
He's a great artist,a great teacher.
他是一个伟大的艺术家 一个伟大的老师
So what's the catch?
那么问题是什么呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
Why is he down and out?
他为什么穷困潦倒
Oh,right.
哦 对
That's too bad.
太糟糕了
Yeah.
是啊
It is too bad.
这太糟糕了
No,twist it there.
不 把它扭到那里
Jack!
杰克
What?
什么
Go take a break.
去休息一下吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yup.
是的
What the fuck!
他妈的
Jack!
杰克
No!
不
Okay,now's the time!
好了 现在是时候了
Time for what?
什么时间
To go!
走吧
We're not ready yet!
我们还没准备好
Listen,waiting is no longer an option!
听着 等待不再是一种选择
You said it was blocking the way!
你说它挡住路了
I think I can fight it.
我想我能战胜它
What about Troy and Constanza?
特洛伊和康斯坦萨怎么办
I'm willing to go.I want to go!
我愿意去 我想去
Okay,listen.I'll take the lead.Follow me!
好吧 听着 我带头 跟我来
This is an E.M.P.device.
这是电磁脉冲装置
Electro magnetic pulse.
电磁脉冲
Right. So you know it won't hurt you,okay.
对 所以你知道它不会伤害你 好吗
All you have to do is push this button.
你所要做的就是按下这个按钮
Use it as a last resort.
把它当作最后的手段
Troy,you're not shaking anymore!
特洛伊 你不再发抖了
No!Throw it up!lt'll kill you!
不 把它扔出去 它会杀了你的
I'm not gonna vomit, I'm too good of a drunk for that.
我不会吐的 我的酒量太好了
You'll die!
你会死的
I'm gonna distract that thing.Okay?
我去分散它的注意力 好吗
You have to leave now.
你现在必须离开
Just save Hal and Constanza.
只要救出哈尔和康斯坦萨
You don't have to sacrifice yourself!
你不必牺牲自己
I've been dead for a long time!Alright?
我已经死了很长时间了 好吗
I need to do this.
我必须这么做
This way you all live.
这样你们都能活下去
Troy!
特洛伊
Look,I made a promise to your mother three years ago.
我三年前向你母亲保证过
I need you to make one to me now.Okay?
我需要你现在对我做一个承诺 好吗
You have to go, and you have to go now.
你得走了 现在就得走
All of you,go!
你们所有人 快走
Leave!I want you all to leave!
离开 我要你们都离开
I just need two minutes!
我只需要两分钟
Give me two minutes, then I want you out this door!
给我两分钟 然后我要你离开这扇门