I was just like you a long time ago.
很久以前 我和你一样
Before I learned about life.
在我了解生活之前
What did you learn about life.
你从中学到了什么
No one's gonna save you.
没人能救你
No knight in shining armor.
没有穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士
Life is about kicking ass and getting what's yours.
现实就得靠自己 得到属于你的东西
She's been up there for a long time.
她在上面很久了
Maybe she got through.
也许她通过了
Maybe we should reinforce the hole?
也许我们应该加固这个洞
Not a bad idea.
这主意不错
Get the hammer.
去拿锤子
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Annie.Hey,are you alright?
安妮 你没事吧
What did you see?
你看到了什么
It's no good.There's no way out!
没用的 没有出路了
There's got to be.Are you sure?
-肯定有 -你确定吗
The creature's there!
那个生物在那儿
What,in the attic?
什么 在阁楼上
Yeah,it's all over the place.
是啊 到处都是
I closed the hatch behind me.
我关上了身后的舱门
I went real slow.And real quiet.
我走得很慢 很安静
Did it hurt you?Did it touch you?
它伤到你了吗 它碰到你了吗
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Are there any wounds?
有什么伤口吗
We have to look,okay Annie?
我们得看看 好吗 安妮
Okay.
好吧
Come on,let's eh,patch this up.
来吧 让我们把这个堵起来
It was huge.
很大
How huge?
有多大
It covered most of the floor, and it lit up from the inside.
它覆盖了大部分的地板 并且从里面发光
Lit up?
发光
Bioluminescence.
生物发光
What?
什么
Bioluminescence. It can chemically produce light.
生物发光 它能以化学方式产生光
Maybe it's electrical?
也许是电路故障
Or both .
或者两者都有
-biolu -wha -I don't understand.
-biolu -我不明白
That's probably why we can't use our cell phones.
这可能就是我们不能用手♥机♥的原因
That's great.Fucking great!
太好了 太他妈好了
Will the ceiling hold?
天花板能承受得住吗
That ceiling is not the floor of the attic.
那个天花板不是阁楼的地板
There's about three feet between them.
他们之间大约有三英尺
What about those water stains?
那些水渍呢
What about them?
他们怎么了
Is it water tight?
水密吗
Will it hold back that thing?
它能挡住那东西吗
You know,I hate to admit it, but she's right.
虽然我不想承认 但她说得对
Naw,those water stains, they've been there forever.
不 那些水渍 它们一直都在那里
Nice!
太棒了
What the fuck?
搞什么
Fucking rat!
该死的老鼠
What the fuck!
他妈的
Oh shit!
哦 该死
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
If we wait,someone will come.
如果我们等待 会有人来的
If we wait, that thing is gonna come in here and..
如果我们再等 那东西就会进来..
Shut up!
闭嘴
Someone's got to be coming!
一定有人来了
And end up like my husband!
然后像我丈夫一样死去
There's just no way to warn them.
只是没有办法警告他们
Look,what else can we do?
我们还能做什么
I don't want to just wait. I'm going to go crazy!
我不想只是等待 我要疯了
If we're waiting, we're going to get really hungry
如果我们在等待 我们会变得非常饥饿
and I'm already starving.
我都快饿死了
Troy,do you have anything to eat around here?
特洛伊 你这里有吃的吗
Sure.
当然
Annie,are you okay?
安妮 你没事吧
I don't feel good. I don't have much of an appetite.
我感觉不太好 我没什么胃口
No shit. Crackers really doesn't do it for me.
胡说八道 我不喜欢吃饼干
Want some vitamins?
想要一些维生素吗
I need protein!
我需要蛋白质
I don't think we have any meat.
我想我们没有肉了
I disagree.
我不同意
How about it big boy!
怎么样 大男孩
How about what?
什么怎么样
Alright,you can eat me first!
好吧 你可以先吃了我
Oh,come on! Are you that much of a slut?
拜托你就那么放荡吗
I'm a professional!
我是专业的
You are unbelievable!
你真是难以置信
What?
什么
No TV,no radio!
没有电视 没有收音机
I can't believe we're just waiting here!
真不敢相信我们就在这儿等着
Might as well have sex!
还不如做♥爱♥
You're sick.
你真恶心
I don't do girls and I already had Jack.
我不喜欢女孩 而且我已经有杰克了
You slept with Jack?
你和 Jack 上♥床♥了
Hey,don't act all surprised!
嘿 不要表现得那么惊讶
I didn't sleep with him.I fucked him.
我没和他上♥床♥ 我♥操♥了他
Yeah,and just about everyone else.
是的 还有其他所有人
Yeah,just about everyone.
是的 几乎所有的人
Well ?
好吧
I think I'm gonna sit this one out.
我想我还是不参加了
How come you never asked me?
你怎么从来没问过我
Because I like you.
因为我喜欢你
What a ringing endorsement from a two bit whore.
一个二流妓♥女♥的认可真让人感动
You're a mail order bride. At least I'm honest about what I do.
你是个邮购新娘 至少我对自己的工作很诚实
That is different!
这不一样
Right.Where are you from anyway?
好吧 你是哪里人
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Eat me!
吃了我吧
How long has it been since you had a drink?
你有多久没喝酒了
No one told you?
没人告诉你吗
I quit drinking.
我戒酒了
I'm turning a new leaf.
我要改过自新了
Maybe now is not the time to detox.
也许现在不是戒酒的时候
Without medical attention, it could really hurt you.
如果没有医疗护理 它可能真的会伤害你
I'm afraid I don't have much of a choice.
恐怕我别无选择
Do you have any alcohol?
你有酒吗
Broke every goddam bottle.
都打碎了
Shit.
该死
Man,Ihope whoever finds this,
伙计 我希望不管是谁发现了这个
doesn't start painting this shit on the walls.
不要把这些画在墙上
They're gonna be in a hell of a surprise if they do.
如果他们知道了一定会大吃一惊的
Yeah,the color looks like vomit.
是的 这颜色看起来像呕吐物
Well,l got piss'n shit here for the accents.
好吧 我在这里找到了狗屎的口音
Anyone need to go?
有人要走吗
You know,Piero Manzoni canned his shit and sold it.
你知道 皮耶罗 · 曼佐尼把他的货罐头卖♥♥了
Who?
谁
Piero Manzoni.He's an artist.
皮耶罗 · 曼佐尼他是个艺术家
That's bullshit.
胡说八道
No,he called it "artist's shit 1961".
不 他称之为“艺术家的狗屎1961”
Sold it for the same price as gold.
以与黄金同样的价格出♥售♥
You can have this shit for free.
你可以免费得到这玩意儿
I'm not sure we can really afford to wait.
我不确定我们是否真的等得起
Why not?
为什么不呢
We have some food, a little bit of water.
我们有一些食物 一点点水
Detoxing from alcohol can kill you.
戒酒会要了你的命
That thing out there can kill us.
外面那东西会杀了我们