Just tell the truth before I break you in half.
在我把你撕成两半之前 告诉我真♥相♥
You fucking opened it!
你♥他♥妈♥的打开了
Where did it come from!
它是从哪儿来的
Donna brought it here.
是唐娜带来的
She said it was Dave's.
她说那是 Dave 的
Where's Dave?
戴夫在哪里
I don't know. They were doing some deal.
我不知道他们在做交易
He was trying to sell it to some cop!
他想把它卖♥♥给某个警♥察♥
Troy,what was inside?
特洛伊 里面是什么
I don.Some kind of computer.
我不知道 某种电脑
What else?
还有什么
It had a canister a key and a lock.
它有一个罐子 一把钥匙和一把锁
Troy,what did you do?
特洛伊 你做了什么
-Did you.. -Yes!I turned the key!
-你是不是... -是的 我转动了钥匙
And some thing came out of it.
然后有东西从里面出来了
Did it look like that pile of snot that just tried to kill us?
看起来像刚才那堆想杀我们的鼻涕虫吗
Yeah,it did.
是的
How could you do that.
你怎么能这么做
How could you turn the key and not tell us?
你怎么能转动钥匙却不告诉我们
I thought I was hallucinating,alright?
我以为我产生幻觉了 好吗
I thought I had alcohol poisoning!
我以为我酒精中毒了
I.l shut it,with that thing inside of it.
我把它关上了 里面有个东西
What?
什么
Donna must've opened it again.
Donna 肯定又打开了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
She left the room.
她离开了房♥间
I told you to fuckin watch her!
我告诉过你♥他♥妈♥的看着她
Fuck off!
滚开
So,what happened to Donna?
唐娜怎么了
If she opened it,she's dead.
如果她打开了 她就死定了
Just like the others.
就像其他人一样
Whatever the hell that thing is, we've got to find a way out of here.
不管那是什么鬼东西 我们得想办法离开这里
Well,whatever the hell that thing is, it has us trapped!
不管那是什么鬼东西 我们被困住了
Hold on.
等等
I say we make a run for it.
我建议我们逃跑
Not all of us will make it.
不是所有人都能做到的
But I'll take my chances.
但我愿意冒这个险
By betting against the rest of us!
和我们其他人打赌
Just improving my odds.
只是提高我的胜算
I'm betting on myself!
我在拿自己打赌
We don't know anything about that thing!
我们对那东西一无所知
Jack's right.
杰克说得对
Come on!We can't run a gauntlet.
快点 我们不能挑战
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
Well,we're not going to sacrifice each other.
好吧 我们不打算牺牲对方
Wait a second. Is that ventilation system on?
等等 那个通风系统是开着的吗
It was turned off yesterday.
昨天就关机了
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
Get me another can!
再给我一罐
It's definitely in the walls!
肯定在墙里
It's in the air ducts.
在通风管道里
I guarantee you those ducts are full of rusty holes.
我向你保证那些管道里到处都是生锈的洞
Do you think that thing could surround us?
你觉得那东西会包围我们吗
It's slime.It's all over.
那是粘液 都结束了
Naw,it's not over.
不 还没有结束
I meant it's all over the place,dick head.
我的意思是到处都是 混♥蛋♥
Maybe we should cover up the hole in the wall.
也许我们应该把墙上的洞堵上
Hey,Troy.Give me a flashlight.
嘿 Troy 给我个手电筒
Oh man.
天啊
Coming through.
过来了
Thanks.
谢谢
What is it?
这是什么
It's a crawlspace.It's pretty big. It's like a shaft.
这是个地下空间 非常大 就像一个竖井
Shaft? Well,maybe it was a chimney?
竖井 也许是个烟囱
Oh,it must be where the dumbwaiter was.
肯定是升降机的位置
Dumbwaiter?
升降机
It was here once. It was removed in the forties.
它曾经在这里 在40年代被拆除了
Maybe we can all fit out through there.
也许我们都可以从那里出去
I don't know.
我不知道
You're probably gonna have to break through a wall
当你到达底部的时候
when you get to the bottom.
你可能需要打破一堵墙
How about going up?
往上走怎么样
What's up there.
上面是什么
It's the attic.
是阁楼
Is there roof access?
有屋顶通道吗
I think so.I don't know.It's been so long.
我想是的 我不知道 已经这么久了
Only one small enough to go up there is,Mary.
只有一个小到可以上去 玛丽
l ain't goin up there!
我才不上去呢
Just a moment ago you were willing to charge on outta here!
刚才你还想冲出去呢
With everyone else!
和其他人一起
Yeah,using us as your cover!
是的 利用我们做掩护
When going camping you got to have someone to push at the bear.
去露营的时候总得有个人花钱
Oh,how thoughtful of you.
你想得真周到
Like..l'll go.
就像... 我去吧
You sure?
你确定
I'm a little bustier than Mary but..
我比玛丽瘦一点 但是..
Eat me.
吃了我吧
I think I can fit.
我想我能进去
Okay.
好吧
Okay.Here's the plan.
好吧计划是这样的
See if there is roof access, and if there is,just flag somebody down.
看看是否有屋顶通道 如果有的话 就打旗子让人下来
Okay.
好吧
And tell them we're here.
告诉他们我们来了
Sure.
当然
It's dark.But it's not that far.
这里很黑 但也没那么远
I can see the pulley at the top.
我可以看到顶部的滑轮
Hey,are you sure that these ducts aren't connected to the shaft?
嘿 你确定这些管道没有连到轴上吗
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
They should be separate parts of the building.
它们应该是建筑物的独♥立♥部分
Sure you want to do this?
你确定要这么做吗
No.
不确定
Make sure you tape the bottom.
一定要用胶带把底部粘好
She's been up there for a while.
她在上面有段时间了
So what?
那又怎样
How do we know what happened to her?
我们怎么知道她发生了什么
We don't.
我们不知道
If she gets out,she's not coming back.
如果她出去了 她就不会回来了
We just have to wait for help.
我们只需要等待救援
Yeah,but if that thing gets her, she ain't coming back either.
是的 但是如果那东西抓住了她 她也不会回来了
Now I feel like shit for letting her go.
现在我觉得让她走很糟糕
Sorry I keep busting your balls.
对不起 我老是惹你生气
Just my way.
我就是这么做的
Okay.I'm sorry you're such a bitch.
好吧 很抱歉你这么贱
I'm not sorry.But,I'm curious.
我不觉得抱歉 但我很好奇
You seem like a pretty tough chick.
你看起来是个很坚强的女孩
Yeah.
是的
Why were you with that asshole.
你为什么和那个混♥蛋♥在一起
How could you let him treat you that way?
你怎么能让他那样对你
It's not that simple.
事情没那么简单
I didn't really notice.
我真的没注意到
You didn't notice?
你没注意到吗
No,I didn't notice.
不 我没有注意到
It started off slow.
一开始进展缓慢
There'd always be an excuse.
总会有借口的
I thought was helping him.
我以为这是在帮他
From the look of it, he was helping himself.
从表面上看 他是在帮助自己
You were probably his fucking slave.
你可能是他的奴隶
Like I said.It's not that simple.
就像我说的没那么简单
You don't understand.
你不明白
Oh,I do understand.
我明白