Come on baby we've been here an hour and I am really bored..and horny.
来吧 宝贝 我们已经在这里一个小时了 我真的很无聊 而且很饥渴
I told you to wait at Jack's place.
我告诉过你在杰克家等着
This is very important.
这是非常重要的
Fine .
好吧
Fuck me now or I'll blow your brains out.
现在就操♥我♥ 不然我就打爆你的头
You dirty rat bastard!
你这个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
You bitch!
你这个婊♥子♥
What the fuck are you doing Donna that fucking gun is loaded!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 唐娜 那该死的枪上膛了
What!
什么
Jesus!
天啊
I know how to use a gun.
我知道怎么用枪
Jack taught me.
杰克教我的
Jack's a fucking crack head.
杰克是个瘾君子
Don't point it at me.
别拿枪指着我
Baby,you're way too uptight.
宝贝 你太紧张了
You need to just chill.
你需要冷静下来
Now,I'll make it up to you.
现在我会补偿你的
Why don't you put that frustration to good use.Alright?
你为什么不把你的挫折感好好利用起来呢
Alright?
好吗
C'mon.
来吧
Troy!
特洛伊
Listen,there are some people out here you need to meet.
听着 这里有些人你需要见见
Are you fucking serious right now!
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
Stay down!
趴下
Stay quiet!
保持安静
I trust you were successful.
我知道你应该成功了
I trust that's not a ham sandwich in there.
我相信里面不是火腿三明治
No more jokes. This is what you want.
别再开玩笑了 这就是你想要的
Now,where is what I want?
现在 我想要的在哪里
-Yeah,well -About that.
-是啊 -关于这个
It was a lot harder to get than what you made out.
这比你想象的要难得多
Don't try my patience.
不要考验我的耐心
Or test
或者测试
my generosity.
我的慷慨
Well,that's the point.
这就是问题所在
I don't think it's generous enough,Considering.
我觉得这还不够慷慨 考虑到这一点
Choose your next words carefully.
仔细斟酌你的下一句话
It's in the trunk.
在后备箱里
Lucky for you, you found me for this job.
你很幸运 你找到我来做这份工作
Not that I mind a little dirty work.
我倒不介意干点脏活
But it was a lot harder than I expected.
但是这比我想象的要难得多
It fits!
非常合适
What about that key?
那把钥匙呢
We don't need that one.
我们不需要
Thanks babe!
谢谢 宝贝
Yeah?
喂
Oh,it's you.
原来是你
No,I'm not drunk yet.
不 我还没醉
I got a hangover.
我宿醉了
Yes,because I was trashed last night!
是的 因为我昨晚喝醉了
C'mon!It was my reception.
来吧 这是我的招待会
What am I doing? I'm taking a drink!
我在干什么 我在喝酒
It's the only way to get over a hangover,you get back to drunk!
这是摆脱宿醉的唯一方法
Hold on a minute.
等一下
You know I'm going to have to call you back.
我一会儿再打给你
I got to see who this is.
我得看看这是谁
Hi Mary.
嗨 玛丽
Troy.
特洛伊
You shooting today?
你今天要拍戏吗
What else?Just two scenes.
不然呢 只有两场戏
Maybe you're here to see me?
也许你是来见我的
Sure sweetie.
当然 亲爱的
Can you get it up?
你能把它弄上去吗
Yeah.
是的
Hey,hey!Where you going?
嘿 嘿 你去哪儿
I just got a couple more boxes.
我还有几个箱子
Where're you putting all this stuff?
你要把这些东西放在哪里
Up in my room!
在我的房♥间里
Oh,you mean,my paint room. You fucking squatter!
哦 你是说我的油漆房♥ 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come by after I'm done. I want to ask you something.
等我完事了过来 我想问你点事
How will I know when you're don?
我怎么会知道你什么时候完事
When I stop screaming.
当我停止淫♥叫♥的时候
-Hiya -yeah,shit,yeah. -Look,I got distracted.
-妈的 是啊 -看 我忘记了
Look,I'm listening.Go ahead!
我听着呢 说吧
He hit her?
他打了她
-You got to be -kidding me!
你开什么玩笑
Yeah,she wants to come over?
她想过来吗
Yeah,yeah,okay.
好的好的
Look.I'll take care of it.Alright?
我会处理的 好吗
Yeah.
好的
Jack,it's me!Donna!Let me in!
杰克 是我 唐娜 让我进去
Keep it down!What the fuck!
小声点 搞什么鬼
Let me in!
让我进去
Alright,alright! Hold on a fucking second!
好了 好了 等一下
What!
什么
David's dead!
大卫死了
What do you mean?
什么意思
David is dead!
大卫死了
What the fuck do you mean, David is dead!
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思 大卫死了
I don't know,I don't know!
我不知道 我不知道
He killed a cop or something!
他杀了一个警♥察♥还是什么
That stupid asshole! What the hell is he doing?
那个蠢货 他到底在干什么
What is that?
那是什么
I don't know!
我不知道
This is what he killed him for!
这就是杀他的原因
And then the cop killed him after that!
之后警♥察♥又杀了他
Wait a sec.
等一下
He killed the cop..
他杀了那个警♥察♥...
Yes.
是的
And then the cop killed David.
然后警♥察♥又杀了大卫
Yes!
是的
That makes no sense!
这没道理啊
I don't know!I don't know!
我不知道 我不知道
All I know is that there's blood all over the car!Okay?
我只知道车上到处都是血好吗
Where the fuck is the car?
车他妈的在哪儿
Here .
在这里
Here.You brought the mutherfucking car here?
在这里 你把那辆该死的车开到这儿来了
What the fuck was I supposed to do!
我他妈的能怎么办
It's eighty miles away!
八十英里远呢
Okay.Alright,alright,alright,calm down.
好了 好了 好了 冷静点
I got an idea.
我有个主意
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You stay here and I'll be right back.
你呆在这儿 我马上回来
Okay.
好吧
You know what?On second thought, why don't you come with me.
你知道吗 我又想了一下 你为什么不和我一起去
Oh,yeah baby.
哦 耶 宝贝
What's up!
怎么了
Have a seat right here.
在这里坐下
I know,Iknow,I know,I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道
It's cool,um....
没关系
You're tripping out real bad. I got something.
你真的是疯了 我有东西
This will calm you down.
这会让你平静下来
-This really -This's good stuff.
-这真是... -这是好东西
Take this okay?
拿着这个 好吗
Hey Chuck,can you do me a favor?
嘿 恰克 能帮我个忙吗
Can,can you keep an eye on her?
你能帮我照看一下她吗
Man,we're about to shoot the pop shot here,in a minute!
伙计 我们马上就要开拍了 再过一分钟
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
Man,she's freaking out real bad.
伙计 她吓坏了